002 (4) (resized).JPG
IMG_20131030_130904_013.jpg
IMG_20130716_175959_366.jpg
IMG_20150219_170756_763.jpg
CCC_3.jpg
BSD_17.jpg
007.jpg
#1 8 years ago

After many games coming and going over the years, I've decided these 3 games are the best in my collection. Not in any order.

1-BSD Maybe I like to be punished. This game will do it to you. On my 3rd BSD and plan on keeping it for a long time. I think it calls to me. 9 out of 10 games I stink. Then I have one of those games that rewards you. Love the dark theme, call-outs and shots. Love the Pain!

2-CCC Ok, on the complete opposite of BSD is CCC. Top 5 game with the C addition. Funny, corny and now deeper. Just fun to play. I love the tie-in's to the other Bally/Williams voices and modes. How could you not like Elvira and others wrapped up in the same game!

3-Tron LE I now understand the Hype. I've only had Tron for about 2 months but what a rush! This replaces my BSM as my favorite Stern game and I didn't think Spidey would drop out of the top 3. Every game is a visual experience. Why do I love the Gem shot so much!!!

007.JPG007.JPG
BSD (17).JPGBSD (17).JPG
CCC (3).JPGCCC (3).JPG

#2 8 years ago

nice looking games.

I'm going to have to get chrome for my Tron.

my top3 would be:
Tron
IM
AcDc premium

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

my top3 would be:
Tron
IM
AcDc premium

AC/DC premium is a great game. I haven't played mine in months because of the others. I would rate in my top 4! Think I'll hit it tonight. Thanks!!!

#4 8 years ago

I'm a bit surprised honestly on Cactus. Its always seemed overrated to me. Tron LE might not have the most impressive playfield design but the rules, music, & lights totally make up for it. Definitely the Stern to have.

Edit- Haven't played the Continued version of Cactus... Maybe it owns... ???

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from Strange:

I'm a bit surprised honestly on Cactus. Its always seemed overrated to me. TRON LE might not have the most impressive playfield design but the rules, music, & lights totally make up for it. Definitely the Stern to have.
Edit- Haven't played the Continued version of Cactus... Maybe it owns... ???

So I owned a CC and sold the CC. Cool game but short on finished by a long stretch. I agree it was more hype than action. CCC takes CC and puts it on steroids! Playing a game is worth a thousand words. Once you play it, you'll understand. If you're in my area, feel free to drop by. You can play mine.-Joe

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

I've decided these 3 games are the best in my collection....

Yeah, if you meant playing BSD, CCC and TronLE produces a euphoric feeling, you could be right. Don't know about your CCC pick and would have chosen BSM from your collection instead. No matter how great CCC code (I think it is is top notch), the game gets old fast. Last night I had the luxury of playing TAF, BSM and Tron, and that feeling will be pretty hard to top.

#9 8 years ago

TRON LE is the best Stern in my opinion

#10 8 years ago

I don't have a large collection, nor is it all that exciting to most pinhead, but I like my games for personal reasons and most of them have a story behind them. My personally owned top 3 are:
1. AC/DC
2. Comet
3. Space Shuttle
IMG_20150219_170756_763.jpgIMG_20150219_170756_763.jpg
IMG_20130716_175959_366.jpgIMG_20130716_175959_366.jpgIMG_20131030_130904_013.jpgIMG_20131030_130904_013.jpg

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Don't know about your CCC pick and would have chosen BSM from your collection instead. No matter how great CCC code (I think it is is top notch), the game gets old fast. Last night I had the luxury of playing TAF, BSM and Tron, and that feeling will be pretty hard to top.

I like the 3 games you got to play-that's a great night! Towards CCC, your the first person I heard who played the game state it got old fast. Maybe because I'm an average player I find every game enjoyable. All the extra modes and call-outs never get tiresome for me. Last night the Rudy call-outs were cracking me up during Bart mode. I respect your opinion but disagree. That's why there's so many flavors. Everyone can have their own favorites. That's what the post was really about. My top 3 aren't even in the top 20. It's about finding what you like and not what's rated the best! Happy Flippin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#12 8 years ago

Bsd is your best game by a country mile. I agree with you 100%! Beautiful alternate cabinet art choice!

1 year later
#13 7 years ago

My top 3 has changed. Now that I have TWD premium, I have to kick CCC out. I love this game! So many shots and so much to do. Half the time I'm not sure what I'm shooting for but enjoying the hell out of it.
002 (4) (resized).JPG002 (4) (resized).JPG
019 (resized).JPG019 (resized).JPG

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

My top 3 has changed. Now that I have TWD premium, I have to kick CCC out. I love this game! So many shots and so much to do. Half the time I'm not sure what I'm shooting for but enjoying the hell out of it.

TWD Prem/LE is the best game in a long time.. We love it!

#15 7 years ago

I hear a lot of people really like TWD. I only played it for a short time, When I got my last NIB it was a toss up btwn GOT or TWD. I went with GOT always wondered though...

#16 7 years ago

I think my top 3 games out of my collection of 32 games would be 1 judge Dredd I just personally love the artwork,the theme, and the deadworld planet. 2 walking dead I just love the ruleset,the theme, and the toys and gimmicks like the prison and the well Walker. 3 for my third spot I could not decide between my AC DC and x files but I chose x files because I really enjoy the music, the theme, the cabinet, and the rules.

#17 7 years ago

Pinball Magic
Mystery Castle
Most would say Radical after that, maybe after I convert it to play as a proto. For now Would say Pistol Poker.

3 weeks later
#18 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

my top3 would be:
Tron
IM
AcDc premium

Revised my list since this list, I have added Met pro, TWD pro, LOTR and SM to my collection.

TWD pro keeps getting better, I'm no good but the game is just a barrel of fun
Met pro (cancelled out Tron and IMVE)
AcDc premium (over STLE and SM)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

16,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bullhead City, AZ
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 84.99
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 5.00
$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/top-3-games-in-my-collection and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.