(Topic ID: 166067)

Top 20 pins for route use...Op's please!!

By MK6PIN

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by smokedog
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20161227_160257 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1710 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6113 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6111 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6106 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6098 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5987 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5986 (resized).JPG
    20161109_085557 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanwanger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#51 7 years ago

I've got 11 at a bar, and have been doing it for 2 years.

Highest earners have been:

Ghostbusters
    Metallica
    Wizard of Oz
    Star Trek
    Twilight Zone
    Addams Family

GB, MET, and WOZ have been consistently above the average for that location for 6+ months...and not tapering off at all.

I'll also add, if you're going to have a lot of machines, some are just going to earn more than others. If I replaced Fish Tales with MMR, MMR would earn more for sure. But would it bring more money into the room, or just take a little bit from each of the other machines?

I don't know all the answers, but no matter what you have in there, you're going to get a mix of high earners and lower earners.

The type of location probably matters, and so does the surrounding competition. Why will people play at your place? Is it their only option? Maybe your games play better than the competition? Maybe the competition has all older games so you are making a spot for the newer ones? Maybe there are several nearby venues that all have Star Trek...so give them something different.

Let us know how it turns out, and good luck!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanwanger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/top-20-pins-for-route-useops-please?tu=ryanwanger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.