(Topic ID: 166067)

Top 20 pins for route use...Op's please!!

By MK6PIN

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by smokedog
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20161227_160257 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1710 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6113 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6111 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6106 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6098 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5987 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5986 (resized).JPG
    20161109_085557 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Okarcades.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 7 years ago

Medieval madness pulled in over $700 in the first 2 weeks I put mmr on location. Addams family is always a great earner. Star Trek pro also does really well. Any game that you can shoot the middle and get big points will do good on location. Getting an attack from Mars this week so that should also crush it.

#10 7 years ago

The more they cost the more they make usually. If it isn't a classic or a well known themed game they usually don't do very great.

#11 7 years ago

I'd start with 3-4 games and go from there.

#15 7 years ago

Sounds like a good start to me. My most requested game is always Addams family.

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from Brian541:

Probably the metallica pro has done the best for me as far as newer sterns so far,Recently bought spiderman vault and very happy with it also.

Good to hear. That will be my next game for route!

#40 7 years ago

Rotating is key to keeping high profits!

#44 7 years ago

I would suggest both Bill acceptors and a change machine. You need to be able to get more eyes every possible way. At one of my location there are a few older guys who will not use the bill acceptors but will go use the change machines. There are also people who want to shove a five in and not put $5 worth of quarters in to play a few games with buddies. Just do everything you possibly can to get the money. You can go wrong if you have every possible option. Higher up front cost but worth it in the long run.

Pay range is also an option. It has been terrible for me but others have had very good luck

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Okarcades.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/top-20-pins-for-route-useops-please?tu=Okarcades and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.