47%
  • 5 Reviews 11 votes
    20%

(55 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Obsolete_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider presqueisle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 7 years ago

I picked 10. Hey, how about putting a disclaimer on the EM list, spelling out the disparity since ems are respectivley 'fewer and farther between' in comparison. That would give the casual observer (noob) a barometer of sorts. Give the spiel about production numbers and their relevance to the list, and tell them to read reviews of pins they are considering vs the ratings. That would be a good service to new pin folk.

Edit-should leave it at 3-5 after reading others opinions.

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from EMsInKC:

What's your problem with Ding Dong? I own it, I think it's a really good game, and I'm certainly not a nut.

I think you're a nut. A good nut though, since you're all about ems . Don't get too serious here knocking games and play, that belongs next door. The EM hangout should be/and was a real chill place.
*my apologies for being rude, but you don't have to dislike something to like another. You can just like what you like. Positive energy.

#28 7 years ago

I voted for 10, but wish to take it back after further review. 3-5 would be the sweet spot I think. 10 would just relegate too many winners to the bottom for eternity.

#41 7 years ago

People should be encouraged to rate games AND give a review. Minimum amount of reviews needed 3-5. Nothing's perfect, but not reviewing games isn't the answer imo.

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

The wait is killing me to see if The Wiggler finally gets knocked off the top spot that it's held for 1 consecutive week(s). Just a few more hours...

It's Wiggled its way into everyone's heart now. I bet it stays #1

#48 7 years ago

Should the 2 and 4 player versions be combined? Ex Surfer / Surf Champ.

#53 7 years ago

The Em top 100 doesn't show anything past that. All things considered...I think all games with 3 or more ratings should be listed (although I understand it may not fill a second page/list) and that ALL games that have at least one rating (1-2) should be put at the bottom of this list with the the indicator that they need more ratings/reviews.

There is a game stuck with 2 reviews, yet I see 9 Pinside owners listed. That's 9 owners here, let alone the folks who may have owned and played previously. Without being on a list...they kinda just disappear off the radar. I believe the EM list needs a little kickstart and this may help with the visibility of many.

2 weeks later
#58 7 years ago

RIP Wiggler.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#69 7 years ago

This is revenge for the Wiggler, isn't it?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lewiston, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider presqueisle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/top-100-em-criteria-discussion?tu=presqueisle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.