Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 175 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by dsmoke1986
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Lortium-bg.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider akm.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#109 9 years ago

Hollywood Heat. Super fun game if you are a controlled player. It has a crappy backglass, but the playfield layout is nice and it feels really good getting those drop target values added up over the course of the game. Setting specials and extra balls to award points really allows the score to snowball as well. For the $400 to $500 these sell for, it's one of the best bangs for your buck in pinball.

#111 9 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

I do really like the layout on this game! The back glass is just embarrassing, though.

Agreed. If I can get my friend to sell me the game (I like it, and I kinda don't want to have to move it back down my stairs), I want to look into what it will take to print out a new translate. Maybe Photoshop together a variation on the side cabinet flamingo art or something. It wouldn't be amazing, but it would be a lot better than the stock look, haha!

#122 9 years ago
    Quoted from roffels:

I made my own translite for Gottlieb's Genesis - I used http://www.gameongrafix.com/products/pinball-translite - and it took me about a week to receive the printed variation. It's not perfect, but it's good enough.

Nice, thanks for the tip! That will make life a lot easier once I get an image together.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider akm.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/top-10-under-rated-pins?tu=akm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.