(Topic ID: 186454)

Too many 2017 pins!!! Vote for your fave!

By NightMutilator

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“If you could only choose one "must own" game for 2017, which would it be?”

• Dialed In 123 votes
    26%
  • Alien 77 votes
    16%
  • Attack From Mars Remake 85 votes
    18%
  • Houdini 52 votes
    11%
  • The Big Lebowski 32 votes
    7%
  • Aerosmith 48 votes
    10%
  • Alice Coopers Nightmare Castle 14 votes
    3%
  • The Jetsons 7 votes
    1%
  • Elvira 3 (only announced, but still on the list) 37 votes
    8%

(475 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nightmutilator.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Not that this is a bad thing, but wow, with the amount of games coming out, it's a tough call on which one is at the top of the list of must haves for 2017. I wanted to post this up to see which game you would be most likely to pick up of all the amazing machines coming. PS - you're also helping me decide which one to put in the next Horrorhouse Fest

#2 6 years ago

Alien takes the lead! I think the alien themed games in general are the next pinball superstar Keep voting people!

#8 6 years ago

I am more optimistically hoping we see something with Elvira 3, but for sure am excited about all these games! Pinball is in full swing and it couldn't be a more exciting time. I am on the list for AFMRLE and Alien, but could go for all of these. Dialed-In almost made me cancel Attack. So many great options. Ahhhhh!!!

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Crap pole.
Elvira should be removed from that list... and Lexy LightSpeed added.
These are pins we should EXPECT to ship in 2017. Elvia isn't even in the running.
Yeah; and AFMr have three slots is also crap.

Geez... sorry ya didn't like the poll. To each their own.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Wasn't TBL a 2015 pin? I would get rid of that and put in Star Wars.

It is, but since it's still basically extinct in the community and not being manufactured as it should be I consider it a "game coming soon". Too many games like that these days... and that game I was looking forward to more than any at one point.

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Around 2004 i bought a bunch of pinball magazines from the early/mid 90s. They would have news on all the new games from the various manufacturers. It seemed impossible that so many companies were producing games at the same time. The golden days have somehow returned.

Totally and I love it! It's the closest we've come to the days when pinballs reigned supreme. Hopefully it's a trend that continues. Pinball is a game that creates amazing memories...

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

I think we'll see Star Wars before Elvira 3.

Very very true.

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

"Vote for what im considering buying..." not what really is available.
Nice poll. Thread useless.

Not really useless because people are voting and the intention is for "fun". I'm not trying to win an award or affection with the poll. I'm just starting a conversation.

How about this... go start your own similar poll and put the machines you'd want to see on the list. Try to not be so uptight about things you don't need to even involve yourself in to begin with... Just ignore and move on. Easy enough. Evil angry trolling in fun fan forums never wins friends or business...

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

Dialed In by a mile for me - I'm curious about Star Wars but stern continues to underwhelm on most fronts, had afm already but like the looks of the remake, would not consider the others.

Dialed In is for sure an amazing game. I've been super tempted to pull the trigger and get that one. Guaranteed replay and refined gameplay by the master of design. I still may wind up changing my mind on some of the others to go for it. Only thing that might be slightly tricky is fitting it into an interactive haunted house, but the disaster theme could lend itself to it.

#28 6 years ago

Dialed In is pulling ahead quite a bit!

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

This survey doesn't really have a level playing field. Dialed in standard edition is $8000 whereas you can buy the AFMrLE for the same with all the extras (interactive topper, XL color screen, 24 month warranty, etc, etc). And for the same money you would also be at the Stern LE level.
Just saying. If u go standard AFM and pro Stern then you would have the take the JJP game without a playfield... haha. So for $1500 more most prefer the DI standard over AFMr?? With price considered i gotta think AFM carries the advantage in sales no?

Agree on pricing without a doubt. The poll is more of... if you could have one of these beauties without worrying about price, which one appeals the most to you

#67 6 years ago
Quoted from bonzo442:

AFMr LE ordered.....a tried and true classic with some extras to boot!

It will sit very well next to Mystery Castle It's also an awesome theme for one of the rooms of Horrorhouse Fest!

#68 6 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I must've missed the Elvira 3 announcement. Where/when was that announced and by who?

It was announced at Texas Pinball... by Dennis Nordman, Greg Freres and Cassandra!

#71 6 years ago
Quoted from PinSinner:

Let's be honest though, this is Pinside. I am not referring to the general Public. There is a very detailed thread on this forum dedicated to said pinball machine with regular updates. The thread is being bumped to the top of the queue every 24-48 hours. Can you honestly say that Pinsiders should not be aware of Homepin and TAG progress. Come on.

We should be aware of all games coming. Love watching the progress, and it's an amazing thing to see so many of the companies out there interacting with their fans and keeping them posted day to day. To me all of the recent events in pinball and pinball manufacturing is quite exciting. Some of it sucks for us waiting to get our machines with the constant delays, and the JPOP crap really was a letdown, but overall any and all new games are most welcome and awesome to see happenin'!

#83 6 years ago
Quoted from GotAQuestion:

Edit: I had asked about Elvira 3, turns out it WAS announced. Now I have to find the announcement.

You can read more about it at Pinball News: http://www.pinballnews.com/shows/tpf2017/index.html

#84 6 years ago

Dialed In is still the one to beat. Though it's been a hate or love it debate on the theme it does have the gameplay we all expect from Mr. Lawlor. So tempted to pull the trigger on it...

#86 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Side note: I need more space for games.

Don't we all... don't we all

3 weeks later
#92 6 years ago

I'm still thinking that the eventual breakout winner could be Alien from what I've heard and seen, but right now I'm still sticking with Attack From Mars Remake...

2 weeks later
#95 6 years ago

So the question is, should Star Wars be on this list? Are we excited for this game or are we not happy with the reveal? So many crazy questions, too many pins...

2 months later
#100 6 years ago

So as an update, I wound up going with Total Nuclear Annihilation as well as Attack From Mars (Remake - Special) and I feel they are both amazing.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation
Decorations
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions
Other
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys
Other
9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnaby, BC
6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Jamestown, NC
Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
£ 31.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 8,700.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Investments
Pinball Machine
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nightmutilator.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/too-many-2017-pins-vote-for-your-fave?tu=nightmutilator and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.