(Topic ID: 74093)

Too Dog Gone Funny!

By joeraptor2003

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo-3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    #1 10 years ago

About two and half years ago my family decided to rescue this Pit/Lab/Shep mix dog. His name is UNO and I have to say I love this dog. He is great loyal obident dog and a great companion. However he does have his flaws..and likes to be mischievous from time to time., Tonight was no exception.photo 2.JPGphoto 2.JPG

So tonight..amongst many projects I am working on. I decided that I was going to install my New UV light kit that HEMI sent me for my MET PinBlades. As I am installing the kit..I drop one of three pinballs..I manage to find one and two in the bottom of the pin.. I know three fell on the floor. So I figure eh..I will get after no big deal, I finish installing kit..easy install..TY HEMi..

I go to put everything back...cant find the missing ball... Now my studio is s freaking mess with all this loose paper cuttings and boxes... .vinyl everywhere.. floor is a mess..can't find the ball. Where the hell is this ball??Here i am just installed this awesome mod...want to play.. can't find the ball.. I am going crazy... now I know most of you must be like..just pull out another pinball..WHICH I should have done..but being that its 15 degrees here in NY and I don't feel like to going out to the garage to get another one ..I decide to push on it must be here...45 MINUTES later...still no ball..

at this point... so damn frustrated i start looking at the WOZ..now I have this thing.. i don't like to mix ball sets up from my other games... I know its weird ..its ok long story short after another 10 minutes I decide to call it a night..When I got to the top of the stairs.. this is what I saw..
    photo-3.JPGphoto-3.JPG

got to love them Dogs!
    Just had to share

-Joe

#3 10 years ago

Good pinball story post.

If after 5 minutes or so of searching/ranting/cussing you would have looked over at UNO and asked him if he took your pinball, I bet his facial expression and body language would have told you if he knew what the deal was with your pinball.

After 10 minutes of your ranting, I bet UNO was saying to himself either:
    A.) Why the heck does he care so much about one stupid pinball?
    B.) I am so in trouble when he figures out that I took his oh so shiny pinball.

#4 10 years ago

Imagine if he swallowed it, you would find it days later in his poop haha.......

#6 10 years ago

"It wasn't me."

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mato:

Imagine if he swallowed it, you would find it days later in his poop haha.......

Thank Goodness he didn't. But yeah that would have been really like "WOW!"

Quoted from Skypilot:That dog got some balls

LOL yeah ..but actually no he was fixed when we got him..maybe that is why he is fascinated with these

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/too-dog-gone-funny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.