87F45145-4593-408E-9087-4265BB497D55 (resized).png
2685E55F-0BDF-44F2-8E7B-B1CCC7DDDDA0 (resized).png
6F6B3A2E-9252-43E4-A466-E56A8B4284F9 (resized).png
8E6B8F25-BD4E-457A-83F9-B53F2EFAC81B (resized).png
3441AC18-66AD-416C-89A9-F59FE90E3AE6 (resized).png
650FFAB7-11B4-4247-A064-C400F65B0B37 (resized).png
D7E42243-E483-45C8-B342-7FA276D96FA7 (resized).png

#1 7 months ago

Just for fun what does everyone think of WWL? Looks pretty sharp to me too bad they only made one ....for now

2685E55F-0BDF-44F2-8E7B-B1CCC7DDDDA0 (resized).png3441AC18-66AD-416C-89A9-F59FE90E3AE6 (resized).png650FFAB7-11B4-4247-A064-C400F65B0B37 (resized).png87F45145-4593-408E-9087-4265BB497D55 (resized).png8E6B8F25-BD4E-457A-83F9-B53F2EFAC81B (resized).pngD7E42243-E483-45C8-B342-7FA276D96FA7 (resized).png
#2 7 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Just for fun what does everyone think of WWL? Looks pretty sharp to me too bad they only made one ....for now
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You do realize this game is Devil’s Dare right?
And the guy who made it posted here. You coulda saved the images instead of the lazy screenshot you didn't even crop

#3 7 months ago

Pinside at it's finest! LOL

#4 7 months ago

Screen shots are hard

#6 7 months ago

I'll say rhe same thing I did when ACDC came out; Give me the original Devil please

#7 7 months ago

Gonna look up the original Post.
Granddaughters would love that thing!

#8 7 months ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Pinside at it's finest! LOL

Screenshotting the guys thread that’s literally on this website and reposting it with the clear URL visible is lazy and poor form. It’s like why not comment on the original artists thread? He worked hard on Willy’s Wonderland just to have some guy rip it off and not even acknowledge the original thread.

Here it is. Why not ask him to see if they will make the assets available or make more? I think he teased the idea.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/willy-s-wonderland-nic-cage-horror-film-retheme

#9 7 months ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Screenshotting the guys thread that’s literally on this website and reposting it with the clear URL visible is lazy and poor form. It’s like why not comment on the original artists thread? He worked hard on Willy’s Wonderland just to have some guy rip it off and not even acknowledge the original thread.

Actually, those are screenshots from the gallery in the game listing.

https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/willys-wonderland

I'm guessing the OP may have seen the new game entry, and not necessarily the original thread.

But yes, the photos themselves were originally posted by the guy who did the retheme.

And yes, it does seem a little counter intuitive to take a screenshot of an image and repost the screenshot. It's usually better to link it or upload a copy of the original image so there's no loss of size or quality.

#10 7 months ago

And the guy who made it posted here. You coulda saved the images instead of the lazy screenshot you didn't even crop

Nope .Just thought it looked cool .Have no idea how to “crop” n the farthest thing from lazy you’ll ever see .

#11 7 months ago

Sometimes only one is made for a reason...

#12 7 months ago

i feel like i am looking at meemaw's facebook page

#14 7 months ago

To the OPs question: It does look nice. it's amazing how much new art can improve an old game's looks.

#15 7 months ago

I own a devils dare and I didn't even notice, was to distracted by the art.
one of those ah ha moments went off when I saw your post, it did looked oddly familiar.

#16 7 months ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

To the OPs question: It does look nice. it's amazing how much new art can improve an old game's looks.

Thanks Dakota was only having fun with it as I’m recently new and only have so much time to search around .Since my pinball birthday I enjoy reading up on the history and trying to keep up with what’s going on .I know it was made for a movie I just thought it looked new n refreshing .Seems to me once a particular company is rocking sales they try to follow the mold until it wears out .The podcasts I’ve watched all seem to bring up wishing more would think “out of the box” on new paths for pinball .That’s my 2 pennys anyway .

#17 7 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Thanks Dakota was only having fun with it as I’m recently new and only have so much time to search around .Since my pinball birthday I enjoy reading up on the history and trying to keep up with what’s going on .I know it was made for a movie I just thought it looked new n refreshing .Seems to me once a particular company is rocking sales they try to follow the mold until it wears out .The podcasts I’ve watched all seem to bring up wishing more would think “out of the box” on new paths for pinball .That’s my 2 pennys anyway .

the movie is a ton of fun, if you're into the "dead by dawn" grindhouse kinda stuff. check it out. the pin plays a pretty central role, as well.

#18 7 months ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

the movie is a ton of fun, if you're into the "dead by dawn" grindhouse kinda stuff. check it out. the pin plays a pretty central role, as well.

Thanks that’s another thing I learned from this desolate thread,the movie is out .I will be watching this tonight

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside