BOP Restore 049.jpg
BOP Restore 050.jpg
BOP Restore 047.jpg
Tommy for sale 003.jpg
Tommy for sale 001.jpg
Tommy for sale 007.jpg
Tommy for sale 006.jpg

#1 10 years ago

I need to get rid of 2 for space reasons so I'm mixing it up a bit.

Data East The Who's Tommy Pinball Wizard, Its been stripped/cleaned/rerubbered and waxed w/ no wear on playfield. All LED lighting. It has new rottendog flipper, power supply boards and a new DMD display. It has a new servo and board for the blinders, along with a new motor for the mirror. It has the topper with it, just dont have ceiling room to have it on right now. All the trim, legs and coin door have been powdercoated gloss black. It has new backbox speakers and a translite / glass. I updated the automatic ball shooter to the newer Stern style.

Williams Bride of Pinbot, Its been stripped, cleaned and rerubbered and waxed, The playfield have insert wear but is a good players machine, Boards are free of hacks and work great, All LED lighting, All the trim and legs are powdercoated candy red, Coin door and plunger housing are gloss black and ramps are white. The extra populated playfield has some wear too and is missing a couple posts that I used.

I'm looking for a Metallica Pro, AC/DC Pro, POTC or Funhouse. I would value everything at 4K. I'm in Indiana over by Terre Haute.

Send me a PM if your interested.

Tommy for sale 006.jpgTommy for sale 006.jpg
Tommy for sale 007.jpgTommy for sale 007.jpg
Tommy for sale 001.jpgTommy for sale 001.jpg
Tommy for sale 003.jpgTommy for sale 003.jpg

BOP Restore 047.jpgBOP Restore 047.jpg
BOP Restore 050.jpgBOP Restore 050.jpg
BOP Restore 049.jpgBOP Restore 049.jpg
BOP Restore 048.jpgBOP Restore 048.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Cool game! I'd like to own one at some point.

#4 10 years ago

PM sent

I have a nice JD with Deadworld.

All re-plated wireforms and shopped out

#5 10 years ago

I have a really nice fun house. Or A fish tales

#6 10 years ago

pm sent

#7 10 years ago

Bump, looking for 2 for 1 deal.

#8 10 years ago

It would be nice if you replied to your emails and said no or I am changing the deal or ...anything

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from DougPiranha:

It would be nice if you replied to your emails and said no or I am changing the deal or ...anything

Your last message was you was going to send pics and I never got an e-mail with them or I would've replied. I replied to everyone that sent a PM, some sent pics and some didnt.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Kevgascan:

Your last message was you was going to send pics and I never got an e-mail with them or I would've replied. I replied to everyone that sent a PM, some sent pics and some didnt.

Weird, it shows as sent to the email you linked me 23 hours ago. Check spam...I guess

No worries. I now don't have the games you are looking for and I don't want a Bride, thanks tho

#11 10 years ago

Both are sold.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tommy-up-for-trade-in-indiana and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.