(Topic ID: 104169)

Tommy sound issues

By grahamharley

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grahamharley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Tommy game play appears normal but after a few seconds of starting a game the sound cuts out and all the game says is Tommy, sometimes clear as day and sometimes with static. When I put it in switch test mode I still get the tommy call out randomly. everything registers as it should.

Background. One of the targets on the left ramp was the wrong color so I swapped it out with right color. I missed soldered the legs on one of the targets and kept having issues . So I bought 2 new targets and soldered them in and all seems fine other than the sound issue.

thanks,
john

#3 9 years ago

I tried all of the above, should I send the boards out next or try replacing ribbon cables. Any ideas would be appreciated

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus
Toppers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grahamharley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tommy-sound-issues?tu=grahamharley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.