Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 191 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Craig
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Would you like to receive a high res PDF/x1 file with your poster?”

• yes 32 votes
      91%
    • no 3 votes
      9%

(35 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    Tommy_poster.JPG
    IMG_2619.jpg
    IMG_2617.jpg
    poster.jpg
    20130923_145457.jpg
    IMG_2083.JPG
    IMG_2082.JPG
    20130826_184942.jpg
    20130826_184857.jpg
    poster-wow.jpg
    pinside-poster-verify-your-name.jpg
    There are 191 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
    #151 10 years ago

looking forward to getting mine. any jersey guys get theirs yet? (btw, if we have any issues where we need to send new ones out and cost is an issue I will help from that standpoint. ) thanks, rich

#152 10 years ago

Mine is in the tube at home. Will unwrap it tonight.

#153 10 years ago
    Quoted from yoshootme:

I will help from that standpoint.

Thanks, Rich. So far, we still have enough not to require a reprint. We'll see where we're at in a few days.

#154 10 years ago
    Quoted from yoshootme:

looking forward to getting mine. any jersey guys get theirs yet? (btw, if we have any issues where we need to send new ones out and cost is an issue I will help from that standpoint. ) thanks, rich

I'm waiting here in Jersey. Maybe on Friday.

#155 10 years ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

Mine is in the tube at home. Will unwrap it tonight.

Mine got here Minty Fresh poster.jpgposter.jpg.

#156 10 years ago

I need to acquire frames for my posters and translites!

Looks good flash

#157 10 years ago

First of all, the posters look awesome in person! Great job!

Unfortunately mine were also damaged. The tube looked okay and I don't think it was opened by anyone. So yes, it must be the sliding of the posters inside the tube causing the wrinkles.

I'm gonna try and straighten the posters out, framing may also help I hope!

IMG_2617.jpgIMG_2617.jpg IMG_2619.jpgIMG_2619.jpg

#158 10 years ago

I have got 3" tubes to ship the others out. I will work on them tonight and in the morning to get out in the mail. I will not ship them media mail to avoid the "open to check". The tubes will be cut to size. Pinzzz got your pm and will get a set out.

Mine got here Minty Fresh .

Looks good.
    As for yall in Jersey I have a feeling they have been destroyed. I shipped all out at the same time and a few replacements have made it to the west coast. If you do not get them by this weekend please pm me.

Robin, can yours be used? or do you want me to ship a new one?

#159 10 years ago

The most damage is in the black section of the speaker panel, it looks pretty bad. I tried straightening out those wrinkles, but the paper is really damaged. If you have posters left I would love to get new ones which will be framed on my gameroom and office walls. Let me know if I should chip in again for the shipping, I can imagine this re-sending is costing you a lot more than you were counting on

#160 10 years ago

Same here, if you need me to chip in on shipping I will gladly help out.

#161 10 years ago
    Quoted from JoeinNJ:

I'm waiting here in Jersey. Maybe on Friday.

I'm still waiting in NJ as well

#162 10 years ago

That's the last time I will ever think about using media mail. Sheesh!

Stay in touch with Soapman, and we'll get everyone taken care of eventually. My sincere apologies.

#163 10 years ago
    Quoted from mac622:

I'm still waiting in NJ as well

Friday has come and gone mail wise. Maybe Saturday will be the day..

#164 10 years ago

If you have not received by tomorrow, Sat. Sept. 28 please pm me on after mail run on Sat. or Sunday. I will make Monday for deadline. I have but a few left. I have some counted for as resends so please let me know asap if you did not get yours.
    Again Sorry for the mess.
    Soap

#165 10 years ago

HI Guys..

..So here is what I was thinking.

If you guys want. I still have the file on my printer. I can run off a bunch to replace the damaged ones. I kind of lost track but it seems that there may be some replacements needed.

Flash, Craig and Soap ... let me know if you guys are good with this. If we could get a head count so I know how many you need.. I can figure out how much it will run . One note..the posters I have are a little smaller
    23 x33 But I can output them on some nice gloss paper.

Sorry I can't do for free although i wish I could..

anyway ..just another option. I will take care of the shipping personally.

#166 10 years ago

Haven't recieved mine yet in Australia but will advise condition on arrival

Peter

#167 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gorgar1:

Haven't recieved mine yet in Australia but will advise condition on arrival
    Peter

Same here in Western Canada. Will keep you posted.

#168 10 years ago

Hi, guys. I just got to England, so I am out of the loop. I sent Soapman all of my extra copies before leaving. He's the point man on this. He can let us know in two or three days what's up, and we'll be able to sort it out.

#169 10 years ago
    Quoted from Triumvirat73:

Same here in Western Canada. Will keep you posted.

haven't got mine yet either. hopefully it's treated better than taf debacle your had

#170 10 years ago

Hey guys, we got our extra and it arrived perfectly, not a scratch on it. REALLY appreciate all the work on this. To be honest I thought the tubes were pretty good quality and the post office really mucked them up for a lot of people

Again, big thanks and keep on going!

I got an email with the original file in it, but they said it will only be up for a few days. Any ideas why? I'm happy to host if bandwidth issues.

#171 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBulbs:

I got an email with the original file in it, but they said it will only be up for a few days. Any ideas why? I'm happy to host if bandwidth issues.

I don't want the link circulating around like crazy. People should download their copies as soon as possible.

Cheers,
    Guy

#172 10 years ago
    Quoted from vex:

haven't got mine yet either. hopefully it's treated better than taf debacle your had

No doubt! Fingers crossed.

#173 10 years ago

I don't want the link circulating around like crazy. People should download their copies as soon as possible.
    Cheers,
    Guy

So just curious. With all the shipping issues, why not? I mean, if someone wants to take the file to kinkos to get printed for $20 is that so bad?

#174 10 years ago

I have got pm's from our NJ folks, Anyone else not received yours please PM me so I can get a good number on this next shipment. I have my two from NJ, Pinzzz, Gary, rvdv, northvibe,papazit1963, and Robin. Please let me know soon as I will be working on retubeing them and shipping. They are going with a tracking number and insurance this go around.
    Thanks,
    Bill

#175 10 years ago

I haven't received mine yet, and I'm in western Canada. That may just be down to delivery time though. I'm not panicking yet.

#176 10 years ago

I just received my replacement poster. The edges were fine on this one, but there are wrinkles throughout the poster. The tube seems fine, so I don't get it. You can see the wrinkles quite clearly from the back ...

Tommy_poster.JPGTommy_poster.JPG

#177 10 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

So just curious. With all the shipping issues, why not? I mean, if someone wants to take the file to kinkos to get printed for $20 is that so bad?

That is not so bad. People that purchased the poster received the link last week. I don't want to get 500 downloads of this file that is all. I'm giving these folks plenty of time to download it. I don't think that's too much to ask.

#178 10 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

I just received my replacement poster. The edges were fine on this one, but there are wrinkles throughout the poster. The tube seems fine, so I don't get it. You can see the wrinkles quite clearly from the back ...

I don't understand that one.

#179 10 years ago

That is not so bad. People that purchased the poster received the link last week. I don't want to get 500 downloads of this file that is all. I'm giving these folks plenty of time to download it. I don't think that's too much to ask.

I offered to host it since it sounds like a server bandwidth issue. This would be a spec of dust on the servers ran for other items.

Anyways, offer stands. Happy to host it so everyone can have the opportunity. I downloaded the file so I have it already.

#180 10 years ago

Why can the download just be public?

#181 10 years ago
    Quoted from jjsrt8:

Got permission to host it. Ill post the link shortly.

#182 10 years ago

I have to put a deadline on this. Please, PLEASE let me know if you have not received your poster or you have a damaged one that needs to be replaced. I have as of now: three from NJ, Pinzzz, Gary, rvdv, northvibe,papazit1963, and Robin. The Canadian pinheads and the pinheads from Australia you have a few days.
    Thanks for your understanding.

Quoted from jjsrt8:

This is a fund raiser. The more money we get will help Don.

#183 10 years ago

I got the PDF file and he said I could post and host it to the public. Hopefully this allows folks to print on their own or at kinkos to avoid any shipping issues and more importantly running out of stock

www.pinballbulbs.com/files/poster.pdf

#184 10 years ago

Thank you.

As of an european fund member I use this DL-link today.

So I can decide to print it with less € by a local service.

#185 10 years ago

Mine arrived today in Australia and also damaged see pic but I will just trim it and all good! Can the Aussie member pm me as I don't know who's the other poster is for

Cheers Peter

image.jpgimage.jpg

#186 10 years ago
    Quoted from Soapman:

I have to put a deadline on this. Please, PLEASE let me know if you have not received your poster or you have a damaged one that needs to be replaced. I have as of now: three from NJ, Pinzzz, Gary, rvdv, northvibe,papazit1963, and Robin. The Canadian pinheads and the pinheads from Australia you have a few days.
    Thanks for your understanding.

This is a fund raiser. The more money we get will help Don.

I know its a fundraiser I already donated to. I just couldnt afford a full size poster right now having no work just wanted a small print put to hang on the wall that was all not trying to take stuff from anyone.

#187 10 years ago

^^^
    Understood. No worries.

#188 10 years ago

Sadly I must add myself to the ever-growing list of trashed poster recipients.

The packaging looked great, but I noticed that they wrapped packing tape around the outside of the tube, in the middle, which is where most of the damage was. Looks like maybe they bent it and then straightened it out and taped it or something.

What a drag, because it looks beautiful otherwise.

I'll be looking in to getting it printed locally so as to not have anyone incur any more cost. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Cheers,
    Greg

1 week later
    #189 10 years ago

I has been over a week since the last round of poster went out and have only heard from a few of you that have received them. Everyone got them on Friday the 4th. Robin and Northvibe you should be getting them soon.
    Please let me know who has not recived them yet. I would like to close this out by Oct. 16th.

Thanks again,
    Bill

#190 10 years ago

Sorry about the delay, I was out of town. I received both poster tubes, the first was damaged but did finally make it and the second was in perfect shape. Thanks for sending that second one...

#191 10 years ago

Checking this thread from the U.K. Very glad to hear that things are finally getting resolved. Great work, Bill!

There are 191 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tommy-poster-who-wants-in/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.