(Topic ID: 292938)

Tomb Raider Pinball

By Pinnovations

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1050719 (resized).JPG
    e (resized).jpg
    b (resized).jpg
    a (resized).jpg
    d (resized).jpg
    c (resized).jpg
    h (resized).jpg
    5 (resized).jpg
    7 (resized).jpg
    6 (resized).jpg
    2 (resized).jpg
    4 (resized).jpg
    3 (resized).jpg
    1 (resized).jpg
    Mist assembly (resized).jpg
    02-4707 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mbecker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#75 2 years ago

This thing is wild!!! Love the use of all the different parts from other games, very cool!

9 months later
    #101 2 years ago

Very cool!! I like that symmetry between the wavy wire worms as well

9 months later
    #130 1 year ago

Love this build and the use of all these pieces of other games!! Very creative and a lot going on. Video of the shots sometime soon?

1 month later
    #149 1 year ago

the conglomeration of all the different parts on this is awesome! Love that VUK thru the Spinx!

1 month later
    #164 1 year ago

love the layout and using all the parts from different games! One concern I have looking at the height of the whitewater ramp off the top mini playfield- that is super high I think? And you extended the top of a standard backboard as well, but the ramp looks even higher.. Are you planning to drop this super low in a cabinet to accommodate that height? Could be fine being lower.. I dunno if you've measured it all out before? I only bring it up becuase I was suprised when I tried to get my pf into a cab saw how low mechs drop below the playfield and how much room you actually have when it's installed.. tighter than I had anticipated.

Another clearance issue is anything running behind the backboard - you'll likely need room for cables snaking up to the head - I would carefully measure that against the cab unless you are planning on an all custom built cab?

Otherwise, great progress! This is one of my favorite builds to watch, would love to play it.

1 week later
    #173 12 months ago
    Quoted from Pinnovations:

If I get a little trouble on the back of the playfield I always will be able to trim the black wood that comes down to the playfield (the one that just hits the Dr Who ramp in the following picture)
    [quoted image]

Man that is a tight fit haha! Love it - pack those features in!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mbecker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tomb-raider-pinball?tu=Mbecker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.