Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by gliebig
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which is a better game - ToM or WH20”

• ToM 26 votes
      23%
    • WH20 88 votes
      77%

(114 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I'm a sucker for these types of topics and surprisingly I didn't see one recently on these two. Thought I would change that. They also represent two games I've never owned before and knowing me, I will likely buy each eventually (......and then sell one or both depending on how they do!)

Just an FYI, before I bought my SS, many people said it was too easy/shallow and wouldn't last. I actually held off on buying one b/c of it however I really do enjoy it and it's had staying power in what is likely a very quick turnover to many. I'm not very good although I did change the difficulty b/c it can be a little easy but I love the gameplay, sound, humor, look, and with that spider mode, even though I reach SS, I still feel like I haven't beaten it yet. Do either of these games have that super hard "get" like spider in SS?

The other game on my mind is revisiting Dialed-In but I already owned it. The question would be how much better is DI compared to these two? 5 pin rotation (IJ, SS, AFM, Tron)

so vote away....nice WH20 is 5k-high 5. Nice ToM is high 6....

#3 5 years ago

I'm going to play both today - will update this topic with my own vote after I do. Right now I'm leaning big time towards WH20.

#26 5 years ago

so after playing both for a few hours tonight, WH20 is the clear winner in my mind. You guys are spot on - ToM is super pretty and is fun but feels generic compared to the uniqueness and style of WH20. My vote goes to WH20.

#29 5 years ago

btw - I love how the ball hits the glass on the left ramp coming down JUST like SS frogs. Nice touch and will be very nice to my SS! I just need to find one!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tom-vs-white-water?tu=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.