20181208_130824 (resized).jpg
20181208_130808 (resized).jpg
20181123_121557 (resized).jpg
20181123_115252 (resized).jpg
ToM 6 Billion (resized).jpg
20180224_195318 (resized).jpg
mould.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 807 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 17.
#601 7 years ago

For those shipping general freight, I had an order from another pinball parts supplier shipped 11/29/16 through Frankfurt, just received it yesterday on 1/17/17. This is not normal for this type of shipping, things must really be backed up from the holidays. Things kind of hang in limbo once in the system and the shipment tracking just keeps saying "origin post is preparing shipment" until it eventually clears. Typically, general freight is 1 - 1.5 weeks.

I ordered the opto board and it was shipped on 12/19/16, still at the origin post. Hopefully, others are getting their orders through quicker but I think the system is just starting to recover and catch up from the holidays.

#602 7 years ago

Been waiting for a long time for mine as well. Guess it's just bad shipping luck.

#603 7 years ago

Just ordered one..he is making another batch

#604 7 years ago

Anyone remember where in this thread there was talk about Ingo's TZ clock board

#605 7 years ago
Quoted from nightsearcher:

Anyone remember where in this thread there was talk about Ingo's TZ clock board

Not sure, but:

http://www.german-pinball-modular.de/final-tz-clock-pcb-english.html

#606 7 years ago

Thanks has, as some as my spare TOM combo board gets here , I'll see if Ingo has any of these left

#607 7 years ago

You got to love spell checker

#608 7 years ago

Thanks jsa

#609 7 years ago

Just came across this post while trying to fix my trunk error. Contacted german-pinball and he says he has a number of the Leon boards left but is out of the combo boards but he is making some more and they should be ready in a couple of weeks. I ordered the Leon board since that is all I need right now. Thanks ingo for saving me!

#610 7 years ago

Just received mine and the tester. Everything worked great. Now to deal with the four wires that need to come out... for some reason mine had a smaller molex connector than the extractor tool everybody recommended. Debating on picking up yet another tool vs. just snipping the wires and adding some heat shrink.

#611 7 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Just received mine and the tester. Everything worked great. Now to deal with the four wires that need to come out... for some reason mine had a smaller molex connector than the extractor tool everybody recommended. Debating on picking up yet another tool vs. just snipping the wires and adding some heat shrink.

I've found that a very small screwdriver can press in the metal tabs on each pin. Then you can slide it out. This isn't easy, but it works. Then, before putting them back, very slightly bend those tabs back out again so they will snap back into the connector.

#612 7 years ago

Got my spare combo with attached today . That Ingo... will be ordering my TZ clock board this week hooefully

1 week later
#613 7 years ago

Ingo...any updates on the boards?

2 weeks later
#614 7 years ago

Got mine yesterday! That was quite quick!! Took 1 month

#615 7 years ago

still waiting on mine

#616 7 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

still waiting on mine

@NeilMcRae: You should have get your board yesterday. Tracking says it was delivered yesterday.

#617 7 years ago

Received mine yesterday.
Thank you Ingo!

#618 7 years ago
Quoted from german-pinball:

NeilMcRae: You should have get your board yesterday. Tracking says it was delivered yesterday.

yes got it - many thanks!

#619 7 years ago

Received my Leon boards yesterday. Arrived in great shape. Will be installing the first one this week. It will be nice to play without having to worry about hitting the trunk while it is moving. Thanks!

#620 7 years ago

received my trunk board saturday. awesome!

#621 7 years ago

Installed my Leon board tonight and it works great. It took me longer to take the glass off, kick out the balls and raise the playfield than it took to install the board, and without instructions . While I was doing that I noticed both wires were broken off the left target of the middle ramp! No wonder I was not getting to the basement very much. Made a big difference fixing that.

Thanks for all your great work Ingo.

3 weeks later
#622 7 years ago

Placed an order 3 weeks ago and still no board. 2 emails sent with no reply, has anyone heard from the seller?

#623 7 years ago

You'll get it. We all had to wait up to a couple months. Ingo's a super busy guy who makes this kind of amazing stuff for a hobby. Just trust me when I tell you it will be worth the wait

#624 7 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

You'll get it. We all had to wait up to a couple months. Ingo's a super busy guy who makes this kind of amazing stuff for a hobby. Just trust me when I tell you it will be worth the wait

I second this. Well worth the wait - he will get it to you.

#625 7 years ago

I just PM'd @german-pinball. Is he still making boards?

#626 7 years ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

Placed an order 3 weeks ago and still no board. 2 emails sent with no reply, has anyone heard from the seller?

The sellers name is Ingo
And your board is shipped, sent you a PM with the USPS tracking information; hope, that helps.

Quoted from FatPanda:

I just PM'd german-pinball. Is he still making boards?

YES, I have a brandnew batch of 50 pcbs (version 02/2017) here.
I have sent you a PM.

#627 7 years ago

Just got a PM from Ingo. Looking forward to getting this board!

#628 7 years ago
Quoted from german-pinball:

YES, I have a brandnew batch of 50 pcbs (version 02/2017) here.

What is different/new in version 02/2017 compared to the original batch?

#629 7 years ago
Quoted from kungfucop:

What is different/new in version 02/2017 compared to the original batch?

Nothing, only the silkscreen text on the board is 02/2017.

#630 7 years ago

PM sent. Looking forward to it!

1 week later
#631 7 years ago

Got my board today. The board looked excellent, installation was easy, and best of all, it works great! Definitely worth it. Thanks Ingo!

#632 7 years ago

Hey guys how do I order a board for the trunk fix

#633 7 years ago
Quoted from Georgeh:

Hey guys how do I order a board for the trunk fix

Send german-pinball a PM

#634 7 years ago

Hi,
Anyone knows how much time Ingo need to reply PM ? I sent one PM two days ago and still waiting , I do not want to send another one because this will produce spam into his inbox. thx

#635 7 years ago
Quoted from Culibri:

Hi,
Anyone knows how much time Ingo need to reply PM ? I sent one PM two days ago and still waiting , I do not want to send another one because this will produce spam into his inbox. thx

Be patient but maybe try again in a week if you hear nothing. Between waiting for the PM's to get answered, the boards to be made, and finally international shipping, it took like 2+ months for me to get one. Worth it though!

#636 7 years ago
Quoted from Culibri:

Hi,

I'm the same champ I've sent two messages as I thought one didn't go through so we both sit and wait Fingers crossed they still do them

#637 7 years ago

he is busy but will respond to you.

1 week later
#638 6 years ago

Hi guys,

sorry for my late response, but I have been on vacation in Poland for 2 weeks and came back yesterday. I did not have connection to the internet in Poland.

All PMs are answered a few seconds ago.

#639 6 years ago

Another one just ordered, now waiting for delivery. Thanks Ingo

#640 6 years ago
Quoted from Georgeh:

I'm the same champ I've sent two messages as I thought one didn't go through so we both sit and wait Fingers crossed they still do them

There back from holidays and order sent thanks guys for all the help love the work

#641 6 years ago

Ordered one. Thank you Ingo!

#642 6 years ago

Pay-Pal sent

Thanks Ingo

#643 6 years ago

payment sent!
Great price from a great guy
thanks again Ingo

#644 6 years ago

Just sent payment for my Leon's Fix. Great individual to work with. Looking forward to receiving.

4 weeks later
#645 6 years ago

Just placed an order for one. Can't wait to use it.

1 month later
#646 6 years ago

Hi,

Thanks Ingo for your board, it is a unbelievable product, easy to install.
Now it is a pleasure to play with this machine, the trunk always work as it should did it from the beginning.
If you have a Theater of Magic you should not miss the chance to buy one of this board, you will never regret.

I am really very happy.

1 week later
#647 6 years ago

Received mine yesterday, wow, looks awesome!. If I have some time this eve I'll put it in. My Trunk seems to get stuck way too much so I really don't play the game much anymore. Can't wait to try this out.

Thanks Ingo

1 week later
#648 6 years ago

Got my board today but don't know how to install it . Does anyone know where the wires go. A pic would be perfect

IMG_0778 (resized).JPGIMG_0778 (resized).JPG

#649 6 years ago
Quoted from Georgeh:

Got my board today but don't know how to install it . Does anyone know where the wires go. A pic would be perfect

Here we go:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tom-trunk-error-leons-fix-anyone-done-this/page/10#post-2940301

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Sandy Springs, GA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Manteca, CA
€ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Wanted
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 38.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.95
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 33.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilsonville, OR
$ 130.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

There are 807 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tom-trunk-error-leons-fix-anyone-done-this/page/13?hl=hhedning and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.