Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Trooper11040
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

On my TOM, out of nowhere, I was playing and when the ball drained out the right Outlane, I got a slam tilt. When I went into switch edges, right Outlane activated every switch in the column (slam tilt, coin door closed, buyin, left Outlane, left return lane, and right return lane. Any advice what to check and where to start?

#2 4 years ago

Left lane exit is also activating a bunch of switches as well as top lane 2. So odd as the machine was working fine a few mins ago

#3 4 years ago

Was anything done to the game recently ? New switch, stand up targets, change light bulbs ?

LTG : )

#4 4 years ago

Ok a further update. Left lane exit is activating its entire column, top lane 2 is doing the same and the right return lane is doing the same. I've never had this kind of issue before with an entire column being activated.

#5 4 years ago

LTG...nothing at all. Only thing I did was adjust the tilt bob a little. Went in there, lowered it and closed the door.

#6 4 years ago

Figured it out. Ball hit the spinner leads causing the leads to touch shorting all those columns out. All is well now!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 499.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside