(Topic ID: 1651)

TOM Questions

By loren3233

13 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 13 years ago

Hey guys....This came up close to where I live and I do not know enough about the game at all....Looking at the pictures it seems that it could be missing some parts/items and the price seems a bit low for what others sell for. Is this a fun game to play? I see it rates quite high.

ebay.com link: ws

Loren

#2 13 years ago

TOM is a very fun game if your into games like Monster Bash or Scared Stiff. I don't know if its really any more rare than other WPC-95 machines, if for the fact that owners will not part with it (and maybe why you hardly see any for sale).

I can't tell if there are many things bad with it, from those pictures. Cabinet looks in good shape, playfield looks good, plastics are intact, and crate doesn't look too beat up. Would have to see if that sound board is working (typical issue with WPC-95 machines). Price is very good.

#3 13 years ago

Wow, the BV is just north of 3k
and its 15 years old

#4 13 years ago

Looks like it is missing one of the captured balls. Should be two in that track. Other than that it looks to be in good shape. The wireforms look like they need polished.

Coldsooner has one and it is a fun game which looks and sounds great and has good flow. Simple rules and long ball times.

#5 13 years ago

I'm a ToM owner. This machine is in pretty good shape. There's no real wear around the outholes (such as under the trunk). The trap door isn't shown, but this is a common piece for breakage-- consider purchasing a spare plastic or two. Seal made a good catch about the missing captive ball. And this seller claims to have installed the saw-motor mod, which adds a bit of value.

ToM is a fun game, easy to play, but difficult to learn how to rack up the big scores. A great addition to any gameroom.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 130.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 47.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Sandy Springs, GA
€ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 11.95
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Wanted

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tom-questions and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.