New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 37846)

TOM needs a shaker motor

By o-din

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Well, it needs something. Definitely couldn't hurt.

#2 7 years ago

Will anybody make me a kit? I guess pinbits is out of sttng shaker. What else can we use?

#3 7 years ago

What would you tie it into? The sttng kit runs on flashers. I don't think the game screams for a shaker too much personally.

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

What would you tie it into? The sttng kit runs on flashers. I don't think the game screams for a shaker too much personally.

I'm not sure. Although its a great game, it just sometimes seems that it is almost too smooth compared to some of the other games. It screams for some kind of movement.

#5 7 years ago

Tom is buttery smooth for sure. Im not sure where one would tie in a shaker. The rotating saw mod moves. That would be an option.

#6 7 years ago

I don't think a shaker would really fit in with the theme. Rotating saw and light chaser mirror are nice mods.

#7 7 years ago

Alot of Pin's would be Great w/ a Shaker .. How do you get around the Programing part ?

Say Family Guy for instance ..

#8 7 years ago

The shaker would tie in nicely with a lot of the sound and dmd effects. Can't we find a genius programmer that can make it happen for any game?

#9 7 years ago

there are no shaker's in Victorian magic....Jpop

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from jpop:

there are no shaker's in Victorian magic....Jpop

Trap door slamming, tumbling down wooden stairs, saw motor vibrating, electricity at start of "MULTIBALL" , steel ball slamming into trunk, etc.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 28.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside