New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 189940)

tom lock ball issue

By Georgeh

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mskoenen
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Hi guys when I start a game and hit the ball the game says oh no then ball 1 locked and I haven't even locked the ball it's still playing on the playfield . Also when in an illusion sometimes the timer stops counting down . Any ideas

#2 3 years ago

If I remember correctly, it says "Oh No!" and shows a guy falling down the stairs when you hit the center loop, but doesn't make it all the way around and falls into the backside of the trunk. If that's happening when the shot isn't made, it's probably the subway opto. Clean that with some rubbing alcohol on a q-tip and see if that resolves the issue. Go into the switch test and see if that switch is open (It's #36, and it's typically closed).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 235.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
6,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Luling, LA

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside