Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by ChevelleSSguy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0399.jpg

#1 7 years ago

Looks pretty good. Just need to shop it out. Just needs a little love but I have seen much worse. Inserts are not perfect, but look good. More pictures to follow. Just happy I found a nice one.

Todd IMG_0399.jpg

#2 7 years ago

Curious of what people have done for LEDs? Certain colors in GI that make it pop and stuff like that. I do cointake super brites, just curious of custom setups.

Thanks!

Todd

#3 7 years ago

Ill take a pic of mine tonight. Led's throughout.

#4 7 years ago

Great score!!!

I am the NIB fanboy but have to admit I will not be happy until I own a TOM, TOTAN and MB.

#5 7 years ago

I started out with the ultra kit from Ct but have removed most of those and still hoping to recover from the retina burn. I did leave the backbox kit in though as it looks sweet. TOM's inserts really pop with ultras & supers but the gi can be overwhelming. I backed mine off and now have a mix of ultras and colored incads. Like most will say-its up to the individual taste. This is one game that can have a very different look to it depending on what lights are being utilized.

#6 7 years ago

Sweet man. I'm comin over!

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from Tlamb:

Curious of what people have done for LEDs? Certain colors in GI that make it pop and stuff like that. I do cointake super brites, just curious of custom setups.
Thanks!
Todd

I have a full coin taker superbright kit. Everything. And I LOVE it. Wouldn't change a single lamp. Stay away from the ultra unless you are wearing SPF 100

#8 7 years ago

Do you mind if I ask what you paid for it? Ive been trying to keep an eye on the market for TOM's. Ive always wanted one.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 28.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside