(Topic ID: 165793)

Tom Callahan's Pin Logic is still around

By KevinG-ATL

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KevinG-ATL.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Hi folks,

I helped Tom out with his website after it got fried and put up the current "no frills" version.

He asked me to post a thread that he is still in business at Pin Logic (http://www.pin-logic.com) for a while yet as he sells out of some of his specialty stock.

I just recently got one of his Direct Connect power supplies. I have put them in all of my old Bally's and a Stern Meteor and his Xenon tube LED kits (and extra tubes), are a nice part for that pin, though I think I am going to sell my Xenon project.

The site is updated with the specialty items that he is still carrying, but he also still has some other misc. chips and component-level stuff around his workshop that aren't detailed on on the website

Anyway, he may be a little slow to respond sometimes, and he doesn't do repairs anymore, but definitely check out the site. And if you're looking for some obscure IC or other component-level stuff, try an email to him as he might have some stuff.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KevinG-ATL.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tom-callahans-pin-logic-is-still-around?tu=KevinG-ATL and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.