2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Tommy-player
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Hi folks,

I helped Tom out with his website after it got fried and put up the current "no frills" version.

He asked me to post a thread that he is still in business at Pin Logic (http://www.pin-logic.com) for a while yet as he sells out of some of his specialty stock.

I just recently got one of his Direct Connect power supplies. I have put them in all of my old Bally's and a Stern Meteor and his Xenon tube LED kits (and extra tubes), are a nice part for that pin, though I think I am going to sell my Xenon project.

The site is updated with the specialty items that he is still carrying, but he also still has some other misc. chips and component-level stuff around his workshop that aren't detailed on on the website

Anyway, he may be a little slow to respond sometimes, and he doesn't do repairs anymore, but definitely check out the site. And if you're looking for some obscure IC or other component-level stuff, try an email to him as he might have some stuff.

#2 2 years ago

I noticed. Too bad there is nothing there I need.

#3 2 years ago

Great timing for me if we decide to fix up the Xenon we just picked up. Tube is cracked & light strip has lots of bulbs out. This might be a quick fix idea for both issues!

#4 2 years ago

Tom was one of the first to help me out on board repairs and repro boards back in the 90s.

#5 2 years ago

Tom was my go-to guy for B/S MPU repair before he retired. He helped teach me to troubleshoot properly.

#6 2 years ago

Tom's playfield changeover videos were excellent. Learned many of the necessary tricks that I have used on my NOS playfield swaps. They were also good for a few laughs along the way. "Don't do it that way or you will bitch it up".

6 months later
    #7 2 years ago
    Quoted from KevinG-ATL:

Anyway, he may be a little slow to respond sometimes

Hey KevinG, any idea how to get in touch with Tom at pinlogic? Sent him a message thru his webpage asking about price to buy just the xenon LED strip by itself. My tube is perfect so don't need one as part of the package. Don't see an option to buy just the LED strip by itself.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 21.99
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball-Mods.com
    $ 218.00
    $ 229.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    $ 150.00
    Playfield - Protection
    Republic Of Pinball
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 62.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 10.95
    $ 199.99
    $ 24.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 32.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 430.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Batman 66 Premium Out of stock
    Operation Pinball
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 109.99
    $ 229.99
    $ 14.50
    Electronics
    PinballElectronics.com

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside