Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by 80spit
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 80spit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I just got this machine. ( 1975 Williams Toledo) It's been sitting a while, but was told it had been fully working in the past. This is my first EM and I have a schematic on the way, But my curiosity is driving me crazy to get some problems fixed. My bonus lights are not lighting at all yet the Bonus stepper is functioning properly. Cleaned the contacts but no lights, I am assuming the light voltage is coming off the stepper and going directly to the bulbs. I actually jiggled to copper spider
to see if I could get a lit bulb, but no go. Where would I look for the bulb voltage coming into the stepper. This stuff is all new to me, but I am looking forward to this challenge
Have some other small issues also, but one thing at a time!
Thanks guys
Gerry

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from bonzo71:

Oh..and if this is the game that was on Lancaster cl for $240..nice pick up..

Yep that's the one, its in great physical shape, perfect playfield and nice backglass. it was alot nicer than the pic showed.
A good excuse to dive in a EM. Thanks for the tip, I'll check that out Monday, I am setting this one
up at work along with a Evel Knievel I just picked up. Should be fun for the employees at lunch time only I hope !!

#6 10 years ago

checked the bulbs, all good, sockets look pretty clean, I and going to clean the stepper first and
check for grounds as mentioned above
Found a schematic at http://www.post-age-collectibles.com/pinball/williams.html
hope it shows up

#8 10 years ago

Got this pin working yeah!! cleaned all the steppers, contacts were really gunked up along
with some of the linkage. feeling a whole lot better about EM's right now, got to love the
classic pinball sound. Next on the list is flipper rebuild and good playfield cleaning and waxing
to speed things up a bit. Flipper bushings are really bagged out.
Figures now that I got it working my Schematic shows up today. Eckertsbrew if you can't find one
let me know I can probably copy it in sections for you

2 weeks later
#15 10 years ago
Quoted from eckertsbrew:

80spit,
I have not been able to find a copy of the schematic and now I am having trouble with the bonus count down.
If you can I would love to have a copy in section of the schematic.
Machine was working fine except for the Game over which ccotenj help me fix with the lock relay. Now after a ball drains the bonus will not step down and motor keeps running.
Schematic will help me a lot.
Thanks

eckertsbrew

I have a pdf waiting for you send me a pm with email info

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 80spit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/toledo-em-bonus-stepper-issue-no-lights?tu=80spit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.