By pinballman3

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinball (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballman3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Hello, I have a 1975 Williams Toledo I have been working on for a while. Now the problem I have is on 2nd player only. The 100 relay pulls in on the first 100 points scored and will not release. It does not matter how you score the 100 points. It can be when it goes to turn from 90 to 100 or scoring 500 or scoring 100. It does not actually score the 100 because the relay stays energized. It does not do this at all on player 1. Only player 2. Does anyone know what could cause this to happen?

#2 5 years ago

Went back to the machine and player 2 started working right. It did that for about 2 balls then it went back to doing what it was doing originally. 100 point relay back to sticking only on player 2. Just wanted to add that it quit doing it and then went back to it. Thanks

#4 5 years ago

Thanks HowardR, i will check that first thing in the morning.

#5 5 years ago

That's what it was. Got it working good now. I will mark this resolved. Thanks again

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballman3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/toledo-100-point-relay?tu=pinballman3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.