download (4) (resized).jpg
qpcv3 (resized).JPG
MPU (resized).JPG
QPC (resized).jpg
tpd09 (resized).jpg
tpd08 (resized).jpg
tpd07 (resized).jpg
tpd06 (resized).jpg

There are 78 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

Very good points Jonathan, I am working in some of then, and others are in my to-do list.

People who plays it says that is very fun and addictive, and I hope you can play it soon.

1 week later
#52 5 years ago

I see the machines are starting to be built. Some updates can be seen here...

https://www.instagram.com/tpd_pinball/

#53 5 years ago

Or pictures of the one prototype being built in the fall.

Quoted from jaytrem:

I see the machines are starting to be built. Some updates can be seen here...
https://www.instagram.com/tpd_pinball/

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Or pictures of the one prototype being built in the fall.

Pretty sure they're new. Orlando from STR (the builder) has been linking to the instagram stuff from twitter. Not really any details though, just things like "this happened today" with the link.

1 week later
#55 5 years ago

Last week we manufacture more cabinets, and today, metal pieces for 6 pinballs were cut.

Previous 4 weeks, I've been improving / checking all the pinball to start production.
Minor modifications in the playfield, except the left lock for the multiball that was redone; it was temporal because I had no time for a better design before the reveal.

I modified several pcbs for under the playfield for simplify wiring and ease assembling.
And finally I added an interactive toy to the game.

We will show all this when game #1 is ready.

pcb (resized).jpgpcb (resized).jpg
#56 5 years ago
Quoted from aortuno:

Last week we manufacture more cabinets, and today, metal pieces for 6 pinballs were cut.
Previous 4 weeks, I've been improving / checking all the pinball to start production.
Minor modifications in the playfield, except the left lock for the multiball that was redone; it was temporal because I had no time for a better design before the reveal.
I modified several pcbs for under the playfield for simplify wiring and ease assembling.
And finally I added an interactive toy to the game.
We will show all this when game #1 is ready.
[quoted image]

Awesome news. Looking forward to seeing you guys succeed.

#57 5 years ago

just my opinion but it would be sweet if the callouts were done by a woman with a Japanese accent/speaks japanese who also calls out the locations with proper pronunciation.

#58 5 years ago

Would like to see a video of revised code. Think one might be available this weekend?

1 week later
#59 5 years ago

This week we received last orders and we have parts for 6 pinballs.
Next week we will update the prototype to a production prototype and will start assembling of Tokyo #1

workshop (resized).jpgworkshop (resized).jpgworkshop2 (resized).jpgworkshop2 (resized).jpg
#60 5 years ago

Am I right in thinking the playfield is an overlay? ( like mafia? )

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Am I right in thinking the playfield is an overlay? ( like mafia? )

We use the same style of playfields than hundred of spaniard pinballs since more than 50 years ago.
Jolly Park, America 1492, Bushido, ...
This avoid install a protective overlay to avoid scratches and dimples.

#62 5 years ago

PETG, something like 5 or 6mm thick? New Canasta from a number of years back did the same.

#63 5 years ago

Really like the Tokyo drift theme choice. Art looks great. Looking forward to seeing more progress.

1 month later
#64 4 years ago

Any new updates or videos?

4 months later
#65 4 years ago

WOW!! What a awesome looking game. Can't believe this thread has gone silent for the past 4 months???
Game play looks to have very fast flow, great theme that would be appealing to younger crowds as well as older. Artwork looks great.

Questions.
Is this going to be a limited run of games?
Has any US distributor picked up on being a distro for this game yet?
Last any updates?

3 weeks later
#66 4 years ago

Looks like they are wiring the first 2 being sold!
Screenshot_20190919-174410_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190919-174410_Instagram (resized).jpg

Screenshot_20190919-174619_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190919-174619_Instagram (resized).jpg
#67 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

WOW!! What a awesome looking game. Can't believe this thread has gone silent for the past 4 months???
Game play looks to have very fast flow, great theme that would be appealing to younger crowds as well as older. Artwork looks great.
Questions.
Is this going to be a limited run of games?
Has any US distributor picked up on being a distro for this game yet?
Last any updates?

Moderate update today in my previous post.

1 week later
#68 4 years ago

Looks like the 1st production machine is complete!

Screenshot_20191001-164831_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191001-164831_Instagram (resized).jpg
4 months later
#70 4 years ago

Sure would love one of these .
Waiting.
Watching .
Wishing.

How long before we see any ? TPF ?

#71 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer31520:

Waiting.
Watching .
Wishing.

Yep - interested as well. Would REALLY love to see some quality video gameplay footage of final product!

#72 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer31520:

Waiting.
Watching .
Wishing.

Ditto, just instagram updates so far...

7 months later
#73 3 years ago

No real update but looks like project is still to be continued...

Screenshot_20200924-161811_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200924-161811_Instagram (resized).jpg
#74 3 years ago

Better update...

Screenshot_20200924-163532_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200924-163532_Instagram (resized).jpg
2 months later
#75 3 years ago

Is there any update on this?

6 months later
#76 2 years ago

Curious. Now that the shroud of covid is lifting is there a chance this project will pick up?

7 months later
#77 2 years ago

BUMP

7 months later
#78 1 year ago

Looks like there is some hope on this! Story at Knapp arcade... Looking forward too updates.

https://www.knapparcade.org/post/bitronic-rebuilds-super-hoop-production-update-progress-on-factory-reveal-of-next-game

There are 78 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tokyo-perfect-drift/page/2?hl=boat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.