(Topic ID: 145568)

Todd Tuckey, you are EPIC sir!

By Jared

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20151201_223145.jpg
    20151201_220518-1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jared.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Todd,

I never got to really tell you, but I want to tell you. You are EPIC sir!

I appreciate you. Your excitement, your enthusiasm, your character. Your genuine love for all things pinball. You are awesome.

You were making youtube videos before people had internet in their homes. You didnt even know they would be youtube videos. You were filming videos back when many people didn't even know someone on their street with a camcorder. You were making how-to videos for pinball before I entered into Kindergarten. You single handily kept Sony making VHS tapes for years longer than they had planned. lol

You are a true ambassador for the entire hobby of pinball.

When someone googles some obscure title, they find you. When there is a machine that no-one has made a video about: you have made a video about it. You are the front lines. You are the first person many first time owners find, the curious public, the researching soon to be owner. You are their whimsical, passionate guide. And you have done a damn good job.

You are not out to do wrong by anyone. You are one of the most visible and valuable assets the hobby of pinball has. You are a cornerstone. You have done your part. You have led the way.

We could all stand to be a little bit like Todd Tuckey. A little more simple, a little more fun, and a lot more excited about pinball.

Thank you Todd for everything you have done and continue to do!

-Jared

#26 8 years ago
    Quoted from Blackjacker:

Looks like someone picked up a new pair of knee pads on Black Friday.

You can make fun of me if you want. That's OK. I can handle it.

I thought that Todd deserved to hear how I felt about him and I knew that sharing it like this would encourage others to share their thoughts as well.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jared.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/todd-tuckey-you-are-epic-sir?tu=Jared and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.