(Topic ID: 145568)

Todd Tuckey, you are EPIC sir!

By Jared

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20151201_223145.jpg
    20151201_220518-1.jpg

There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 8 years ago

Always fun to talk to Todd at Allentown or York. Always has another great story you have not heard and one of the friendliest guys on the planet.

#52 8 years ago

A pleasure to have met you at Allentown!
    Love the videos.

#53 8 years ago

I think Todd has more fans than Bob Sagat. Todd is one of a kind.

#54 8 years ago

Once again, I thank ALL of you for your kind comments! And YES, I intend to continue the videos and make them as fun as possible...plus informative! There are so many games going out over the next few weeks too! SO PLENTY of viewing...probably not alot of green screen time though (to the relief of some of our viewers!!) Todd Tuckey

#55 8 years ago

TNT's videos are great and they show a lot of games you don't see to often

#56 8 years ago

I'll keep the praises for Todd and TNT videos going. I got the pinball bug around 1974 when I was 9 years old. That summer, my older brothers took me along to the local drive-in to watch Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry. DMCL is in my top 3 favorite movies

Todd gets my vote to the PHOF by combining a pinball video along with green screen footage from Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry.

Well done !!

#57 8 years ago

Now, if I can just remember which video that was so I can watch it again !

#58 8 years ago

I like all of The TNT Crew. Curt!!!! Steven is awesome with painting Cabs. Old Clarence is awesome too. They like to mess with him.

#59 8 years ago

Todd Tuckey is the best in the business hands down. Incomparable, his staff is awesome. I have bought many pins and vids from him so far and will buy many more.

Rock on TNT!!!

#60 8 years ago

I love Todd and TNT amusements, I've had hours of entertainment watching their videos

#61 8 years ago

I love the green screen "special effects"...keep up the fun videos Todd! Your crew is like the Three Stooges of pinball

#62 8 years ago

Thanks Todd your one class act bro. !!!!

#63 8 years ago

Great videos and the jovial, fun loving nature of Todd and the team keeps me and others coming back for more. Bring on 1000 more videos!!

#64 8 years ago

I watch these vids from old to new. They are all educational and entertaining. Love this guy!!

Seriously,

Thank you Todd!

Onion

#65 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jokercyclone:

Always fun to talk to Todd at Allentown or York. ...and one of the friendliest guys on the planet.

He was mean to me and stepped on my Foot while I was waiting to play The Hobbitt at Pinfest this past year... Wait - that wasn't him --- he didnt' go to Pinfest this year... maybe he can go this year and step on my foot?

Quoted from Ballypin:

Todd gets my vote to the PHOF by combining a pinball video along with green screen footage from Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry.Well done !!

WHAT??? Todd Tuckey is NOT in the PHOF?? How?

I'm still trying to figure out why A&E, The History Channel, or some other cable channel hasnt picked up "American Pinball" with him yet...

This week on American Pinball Todd's crew throws a new WWF machine off the roof and pisses everyone off...

#66 8 years ago

He's truly The King!

#67 8 years ago

Todd saved my life once by throwing himself on an overheated cap just before it blew taking the full brunt of the blast never thinking about himself only the safety of others.
    A true unsung pinball hero.

1 year later
    #68 6 years ago

Todd is making a rare excursion to Massachusetts to be at Pintastic New England 2017! His seminar is Friday evening, July 7th.
    http://pintasticnewengland.com/
    .................David Marston

#69 6 years ago

creme de la creme! lmao i have some mint folded 3D posters from back in the day. lets talk even trade on something. i may even throw in a homemade halogram.

#70 6 years ago

Great guy who I like. But he has received some threats from pinsiders for throwing a pinball machine off of his shop roof.

#71 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Great guy who I like. But he has received some threats from pinsiders for throwing a pinball machine off of his shop roof.

Those people are idiots.

#72 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Given enough time, everyone will be threatened by someone from the internet.

I've watched quite a few of his videos to some degree. I'll have to look for the one where they threw machines off the roof of their building.

#73 6 years ago

I only found the TNT vids a few months ago thanks to Pinside. I hate that I didn't find it sooner because I was in KOP a month before my discovery of his business for a corporate meeting that was cut way short. My flight booking back to SC would have allowed me plenty of time to visit Todd and Co. I'll definitely call ahead but if I have to travel there again I will visit the shop.

Echoing others, Todd your videos, information and entertainment awesome!

#74 6 years ago

Best sales gimmick ever. Like it or not you remember him. Can you do one like used cars next and blow the shit out of high prices.

#75 6 years ago

Marshall Lucky! Lenny & Squiggy as Freddy & Eddy....

#76 6 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

Those people are idiots.

Agreed. Threatening someone over a material object is ridiculous. Especially when the context of the video was missed by them.

#77 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

But he has received some threats from pinsiders for throwing a pinball machine off of his shop roof.

Folks seem to forget that these machines were beyond salvageable. Any good parts were removed. They were just junk cabinets with badly damaged playfields.

#78 6 years ago
    Quoted from GLSP3022:

Folks seem to forget that these machines were beyond salvageable.

Folks are idiots.

#79 6 years ago

"Living is Good, Good, Good!!!"
    I love Todd's videos! Very entertaining and a great place to see rare and potential games to purchase. His repair tips are helpful as well.
    I love his self deprecation...you can tell his employees really like to work at TNT.

There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/todd-tuckey-you-are-epic-sir/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.