Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 87 posts
  • 61 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by ronlisa
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TNT 1 (resized).png
    3DC41CAE-9A9A-49E6-A033-AB72B8CD993A (resized).jpeg
    9D374C48-49AD-4D4F-8A82-76AEA352A56A (resized).png
    Bane 2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3266 (resized).PNG
    15498646971_1941e2f6d0_b (resized).jpg
    j-peterman-the-muffin-tops-seinfeld (resized).jpg
    20181128_175556 (resized).jpg
    curt! (resized).jpg
    170px-Christie_Brinkley_at_Met_Opera_4 (resized).jpg
    imakkkges (resized).jpg
    mc (resized).jpg
    Pinball Adventures (resized).jpg
    525C59AD-75B8-4779-9FA7-BBAAA07CAE05 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 5 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

Thank you to everyone who supported me with the release of this book and also on the "Pinball Adventures" forum post.
    Since publisher Andrew Macbain (user PinballBuzz) has publicly released his highly-edited contract termination email with false claims against me, I have decided to respond to each of his statements in a public letter to him, which can be read in its entirety here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OqCbjLvac0AyovWDX8s90GXZzmahi5bty9r5snJkiv8/edit?usp=sharing
    Make sure you read the un-edited email he sent me first at the top of the document. Warning: his language does get explicit.
    My response is a bit lengthy, but I wanted to addressed each and every inaccuracy that was written against me by Andrew.
    Please feel free to comment; you do not need a Google account to read the document and to be able to view all photos through their Dropbox links.
    Again, thank you to all Pinsiders friends who have supported TNT Amusements and my staff & family. We wouldn't be here without you!
    - Todd N. Tuckey
    (put a pot of coffee on and pop some popcorn and read!)

Well said

#38 5 years ago
    Quoted from Ericc123:

Ignoring the book deal that does seem like the elephant in the room.

If Andrew intended this book series to be well written, beautifully illustrated and of high caliber, he wouldn’t have disappeared after the first mini run. His lack of trying to remedy the mess he made himself, indicates he wasn’t sincere nor does he care about his reputation. In spite of this being his first publishing adventure - incompetence, bad decisions and ignoring unexpected problems makes me believe this was a scam from the start.

the elephant in the room is .... Where’s my TNT Pinball Adventures book printed on high gloss stock, Andrew Macbain? Once volume 1 is correctly published, I’ll look it over and consider volume 2. Oh I forgot .... this was a scam and I can fogget aboot ever seeing it.

#41 5 years ago
    Quoted from zh2oson:

[quoted image]
    As you can see from the picture, a lot of the artwork seems like it was uploaded via PDF and done at Kinko's. (Look at the pixelated flyer image next to the book's actual text to see the contrasting quality.) Is it worth $30? That's between you and your God. Personally, I've made far less justifiable pinball-related purchases, especially if I ignore the promise of what this could have been.
    That being said, this book is still great fun - almost all of the games profiled have corresponding videos from toddtuckey 's YouTube channel, so I've thoroughly enjoyed using the book as a curated trip through the TNT Amusement video archive.
    Keep the faith Todd. All of us randos on the internet are in your corner.

I’d say the pdf pages are CRAP and look like Ass!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/todd-tuckey-s-response-to-pinball-adventures-book-deal-termination-?tu=jeffspinballpalace and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.