Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 87 posts
  • 61 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by ronlisa
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TNT 1 (resized).png
    3DC41CAE-9A9A-49E6-A033-AB72B8CD993A (resized).jpeg
    9D374C48-49AD-4D4F-8A82-76AEA352A56A (resized).png
    Bane 2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3266 (resized).PNG
    15498646971_1941e2f6d0_b (resized).jpg
    j-peterman-the-muffin-tops-seinfeld (resized).jpg
    20181128_175556 (resized).jpg
    curt! (resized).jpg
    170px-Christie_Brinkley_at_Met_Opera_4 (resized).jpg
    imakkkges (resized).jpg
    mc (resized).jpg
    Pinball Adventures (resized).jpg
    525C59AD-75B8-4779-9FA7-BBAAA07CAE05 (resized).jpeg
    There are 87 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 5 years ago

And then traded the uptown girl for two others since?

#52 5 years ago

CURT!!!!!????

curt! (resized).jpgcurt! (resized).jpg

#53 5 years ago

Hey Todd, after selling him that"Raven" pin, you should have taken that profit and bought your daughter the laptop she wanted

#54 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bublehead:

And then traded the uptown girl for two others since?

Sometimes you just have to cut bait.

Life is too short to live with bitchy wives.

#55 5 years ago

She was a gold digger!

#56 5 years ago

Speaking of Gold does anyone have a toddtuckey trading card signed in GOLD?!?!?!?!
    20181128_175556 (resized).jpg20181128_175556 (resized).jpg

#57 5 years ago

@vid1900, Would you put up with a bitchy one if she said “Buy me a MBrLE...” and then handed you the purse strings? Because that is what my wife said and did to me... she can bitch all she wants for another 30 years... I am game.

#58 5 years ago

Jesus, the low res bitmap images are insanely terrible. I thought i was an upload glitch until I saw the left page. Ouch!

#59 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Speaking of Gold does anyone have a toddtuckey trading card signed in GOLD?!?!?!?!
    [quoted image]

I noticed a little edge wear...I'm guessing you keep Todd in your flip out family pics section of your wallet?!

#60 5 years ago

Andrew Macbain should contact those fellas in Downingtown for volumes 2-10...they sound like they are made for each other. He can pull the one guys mug shot off the state police web site.

#61 5 years ago

Reminds me of the time Kramer sold "his stories" to Elaine's boss...

j-peterman-the-muffin-tops-seinfeld (resized).jpgj-peterman-the-muffin-tops-seinfeld (resized).jpg
    #62 5 years ago
    Quoted from okayestpinballer:

Reminds me of the time Kramer sold "his stories" to Elaine's boss...
    [quoted image]

Its not like that at all...

#63 5 years ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

Andrew Macbain should contact those fellas in Downingtown for volumes 2-10...they sound like they are made for each other. He can pull the one guys mug shot off the state police web site.

Which one? I never saw the back story on that. What was the actual charge? Or do you have a link to the story? I have heard rumors before but wondered if it was true. Was it Ray or the other guy?

#64 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bublehead:

vid1900, Would you put up with a bitchy one if she said “Buy me a MBrLE...” and then handed you the purse strings? Because that is what my wife said and did to me... she can bitch all she wants for another 30 years... I am game.

That sucks she was holding the purse strings to begin with.

#65 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bublehead:

vid1900, Would you put up with a bitchy one if she said “Buy me a MBrLE...” and then handed you the purse strings? Because that is what my wife said and did to me... she can bitch all she wants for another 30 years... I am game.

I would not put up with ANY bitchyness.

30 years of bitching for a pinball machine? Hell no.

#66 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tomass:

Which one? I never saw the back story on that. What was the actual charge? Or do you have a link to the story? I have heard rumors before but wondered if it was true. Was it Ray or the other guy?

The other guy.

www.timesherald.com/tncms/asset/editorial/66218898-36a9-5340-a86c-c681bb8f15f9

#67 5 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

I noticed a little edge wear...I'm guessing you keep Todd in your flip out family pics section of your wallet?!

WOULDN'T YOU! The Edge wear was PRIOR to being given to me its Todd's personal card he gave to me after I saved his life in the war...

#68 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

WOULDN'T YOU! The Edge wear was PRIOR to being given to me its Todd's personal card he gave to me after I saved his life in the war...

15498646971_1941e2f6d0_b (resized).jpg15498646971_1941e2f6d0_b (resized).jpg

"Whatever you do, don't mention the war. I did it once, but I think I got away with it"....

#69 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tranquilize:

CURT!!!!!????
    [quoted image]

Beat me to it! Haha

#70 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

I would not put up with ANY bitchyness.
    30 years of bitching for a pinball machine? Hell no.

Didn’t have to. Any bitching my wife does at me is well aimed and well deserved usually. And 30 years of happy marriage has taught me one thing for certain- I am not going to blow $8300 on a pinball machine without first consulting my wife, because that would be pure sex life suicide. Ymmv

#71 5 years ago

Todd people like you are what make this hobby great. Unfortunately there are a few turds out there. Don't let him get to you, my daughter and I love your youtube channel and believe you will get published through another venue or maybe just selfpublish if possible.

Quoted from toddtuckey:

Thank you to everyone who supported me with the release of this book and also on the "Pinball Adventures" forum post.
    Since publisher Andrew Macbain (user PinballBuzz) has publicly released his highly-edited contract termination email with false claims against me, I have decided to respond to each of his statements in a public letter to him, which can be read in its entirety here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OqCbjLvac0AyovWDX8s90GXZzmahi5bty9r5snJkiv8/edit?usp=sharing
    Make sure you read the un-edited email he sent me first at the top of the document. Warning: his language does get explicit.
    My response is a bit lengthy, but I wanted to address each and every inaccuracy that was written against me by Andrew.
    Please feel free to comment; you do not need a Google account to read the document and to be able to view all photos through their Dropbox links.
    Again, thank you to all Pinsiders friends who have supported TNT Amusements and my staff & family. We wouldn't be here without you!
    - Todd N. Tuckey
    (put a pot of coffee on and pop some popcorn and read!)

#72 5 years ago

I know this is a terrible photo of me, but worth sharing here.

This picture - Todd's idea. He was so super nice, I met him for the first time at Allentown this past year.

Yes, we did discuss the book, and if it didn't turn into the mess it did because of Andrew, I would have bought it.

Todd, we all can't wait for your next book, done your way.

Eric

IMG_3266 (resized).PNGIMG_3266 (resized).PNG
    #73 5 years ago

I like Todd!

#74 5 years ago

Just learned that if you enter Andrew Macbain crook, Andrew Macbain conman, Andrew Macbain cash grab, Andrew Macbain ass, Andrew Macbain douche or Andrew Macbain jerk in Google, this thread pops up.
    Sadly, does not yet work for:
    Thief
    Con Artist
    Scumbag
    Rip Off or ripoff

#75 5 years ago

Todd, great, classy thorough response even reading it a second time posted here. Time for a meme...

Bane 2 (resized).jpgBane 2 (resized).jpg
    #76 5 years ago

Could this be the same guy Todd?

9D374C48-49AD-4D4F-8A82-76AEA352A56A (resized).png9D374C48-49AD-4D4F-8A82-76AEA352A56A (resized).png
    2 months later
    #77 5 years ago
    Quoted from klr650:

Just learned that if you enter Andrew Macbain crook, Andrew Macbain conman, Andrew Macbain cash grab, Andrew Macbain ass, Andrew Macbain douche or Andrew Macbain jerk in Google, this thread pops up.
    Sadly, does not yet work for:
    Thief
    Con Artist
    Scumbag
    Rip Off or ripoff

Keep going guys hopefully we get Andrew Macbain (The Pigeon Guy) and Ryan Ponto linked to Pinside forever

#78 5 years ago

Andrew Macbain the pinball conman is back to posting, and one of his Sponsors has smartened up to Pinballbuzz being a sham deplorable scheme

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/todd-n-tuckey-book-deal-1o-volumes/page/13#post-4847881

10 months later
    #79 4 years ago

You can now buy that very same raven and be a part of all this. Andrew trying to sell for 3000cdn lol

#80 4 years ago
    3DC41CAE-9A9A-49E6-A033-AB72B8CD993A (resized).jpeg3DC41CAE-9A9A-49E6-A033-AB72B8CD993A (resized).jpeg
    #81 4 years ago

Todd, I'm in your corner for sure.
    I have a question about you doing a book yourself maybe soon.
    Why?
    Why not create a chronological DVD in order of every video, completely remastered, you've ever posted on YouTube?
    To me, this would be priceless and I would purchase in a heartbeat.
    It's not just your stories but also your personality that delivers an honest and true heart warming experience through video with a lot of laughs.
    I'm guessing this would be a project that someone in your family could help compile somewhat easily.
    Plus you probably have some "never seen before footage" that no one has and also you could create some new videos that no one has seen as an enticement to purchase.

I would be all over this.
    Heck when people come over for pinball, I'd just took the DVD in and let it play in the background while we play.

#82 4 years ago

That's a really great idea...I had wanted my daughters to catalog the videos--watch them again and list the minute mark the pinball machines appear in them. Then have a master list so if people wanted to see one particular game, the video number and minute mark would be there--in a hyperlink. Releasing on DVD was another option too.

#83 4 years ago
    Quoted from kklank:

Todd, I'm in your corner for sure.
    I have a question about you doing a book yourself maybe soon.
    Why?
    Why not create a chronological DVD in order of every video, completely remastered, you've ever posted on YouTube?
    To me, this would be priceless and I would purchase in a heartbeat.
    It's not just your stories but also your personality that delivers an honest and true heart warming experience through video with a lot of laughs.
    I'm guessing this would be a project that someone in your family could help compile somewhat easily.
    Plus you probably have some "never seen before footage" that no one has and also you could create some new videos that no one has seen as an enticement to purchase.
    I would be all over this.
    Heck when people come over for pinball, I'd just took the DVD in and let it play in the background while we play.

Why? Almost every pinhead I know would love a well-written pinball coffee table book with high-quality colour (color) images. I'd shell out whatever bucks were required. The vid idea is okay, but they are all on youtube. The book is a GREAT idea, Todd! Do a kickstarter if you don't believe me. I think you'd be shocked at how much support you'd get. Risk free!

#84 4 years ago

Hey Todd

Check out this portion of my Twipy voting ballot. I don't know if you realised you were nominated but you got my vote.
    Good luck this year.

TNT 1 (resized).pngTNT 1 (resized).png
    #85 4 years ago

Here's an example of a highly successful coffee book kickstarter...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/orsc/james-niehues-the-man-behind-the-map

They were looking for $8k and got almost $600k. Got my book a few months ago, good stuff!

#86 4 years ago

Here is my official video to ask people to vote for me!

#87 4 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

Here is my official video to ask people to vote for me!

You got my vote Todd!

There are 87 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/todd-tuckey-s-response-to-pinball-adventures-book-deal-termination-/page/2?hl=tomass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.