Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by toddtuckey
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

CounterCulture2 (resized).PNG
CounterCulture1 (resized).PNG

#1 1 year ago

Todd Talks PINBALL!! This turned out pretty good...and we cover alot of material in ten minutes...a new half hour show filmed at my morning hangout Daddypops Diner. Hope you all enjoy it! Here is the entire interview on PBS-TV-a direct link right to the episode! Click on Episode 2 https://www.wlvt.org/television/counter-culture/

CounterCulture1 (resized).PNGCounterCulture2 (resized).PNG
#3 1 year ago

I swear his videos were screened in The Office writer’s room.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from toddtuckey:

Todd Talks PINBALL!! This turned out pretty good...and we cover alot of material in ten minutes...a new half hour show filmed at my morning hangout Daddypops Diner. Hope you all enjoy it! Here is the entire interview on PBS-TV-a direct link right to the episode! Click on Episode 2 https://www.wlvt.org/television/counter-culture/
[quoted image][quoted image]

Can’t wait to watch! It airs this Saturday, 2/16?

#6 1 year ago

Loved the shots of the Golden State Pinball Festival in that clip

#7 1 year ago

I wonder whose clip that was of the Golden State Pinball Festival. Didn't see any credits for the show. Still very cool, and Todd Tuckey is always entertaining.

#8 1 year ago

Great job Todd, well done.

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from Flipper_Fiend:

I wonder whose clip that was of the Golden State Pinball Festival. Didn't see any credits for the show. Still very cool, and Todd Tuckey is always entertaining.

might have been Drew. At about the 7 minute mark:

#10 1 year ago

Can't wait to see more!

#11 1 year ago

I heard the episode did well for the channel! Maybe they will consider a half hour episode

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Back Alley Creations

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside