Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 653 posts
  • 178 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Nihonmasa
  • Topic is favorited by 59 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8C18C990-D2AF-48C0-B5B6-0A691DCD6CEC (resized).jpeg
    E774538D-69BA-440A-BC2A-3777319149A7 (resized).jpeg
    BE970EE4-5AD1-44A4-97A8-50B1AEC0122F (resized).jpeg
    DA28598C-BAF5-4DBF-84C9-988A1BD7D7CC (resized).jpeg
    20190218_090605 (resized).jpg
    ss_5d0f152e39a71758569eca2d816bd06175d89e89 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0413 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    C36F0504-1E11-4939-9395-AF203D733F0F (resized).png
    Ace (resized).png
    Screenshot_2018-11-28-08-54-26 (resized).png
    Vol2 (resized).JPG
    Hang Out Todd Tuckey (resized).jpg
    tnt (resized).jpg
    514495B8-0957-47F5-B65A-9972EF23CBB6 (resized).jpeg
    PPS-MADDOGL.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #51 Review of the book Posted by Matesamo (5 years ago)

Post #504 Another book from Todd will be coming next year. Posted by toddtuckey (5 years ago)

Post #537 Podcast with Todd. Posted by stpcore (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacshose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#183 5 years ago

Todd is a legend, Andrew you are a nobody, and have no built up goodwill or respect in this community to bank on. Todd does, and YOU sir are responsible for the poorly printed final product, not Todd.

Blame Todd, fine, blame pinside, fine we are used to it, but I think it is time you start looking in the mirror as nobody in pinball is going to give you a dime now that one of our own is not involved, and you have already botched the first printing.

God even your name “Andrew” sounds familiar as being a pinball shitshow...

Feel free to let us know your other business’s so we can avoid and hey PM me I have a hydrofoil idea for you to invest in

#217 5 years ago

A simple google search of Andrew Macbain (The Pigeon Guy) and Ryan Ponto will show you that our pinball community has attracted another get rich quick scam artist, someone who has begged for money on Dragon’s Den and “created” 90+ products most of which have failed. Ryan’s “automated websites” are laughable and look more like cheap templates.

These guys have a proven track record of exploiting with a product then running off to the next thing, so this “publishing” fad for Andrew was never going to be long term...

When you read that Ryan and Andrew keep changing their titles, responsibilities, and now when it’s all going to hell wanna blame Todd the “freelance writer” it’s laughable. Reading that Andrew & Ryan were hoping to sell $300,000 in volume one books, printing them as cheap as possible, and with as little overhead as possible, this is showing their real plan all along...

This was a get rich and run scheme by Andrew and Ryan, and poor Todd got pulled in as simply the scapegoat it seems. Sad

Sadly no PM yet from Andrew about investing in the Hydrofoil company

#218 5 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

I sent a message to Todd. I can help.

Yes! That would be fantastic! Would love to see what you two could do together.

#309 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

Wow looks like my last post is making Todd great again. A book deal and some t-shirt sales.
    The team Tuckey is coming together as we planned right Todd, wink wink.
    Wait I must be in a dream, why am I looking at all of the e-mails, texts and messages you left me asking for money.
    I still want my free book.
    Going to walk the dog again.....[quoted image]

You are confused on what TeamTuckey is, it’s a sale of goods to support a TNT legal fund to sue you for defamation of character. So glad you are are excited for the pinside support of this!

Now go hide in your hole or walk you dog or whatever and leave us to support a friend and fellow pinsider undue your mess.

#347 5 years ago

You are bragging to the wrong group of people, though it may not seem like it on the surface, this is essentially a Ferrari forum of people. 5000 sq/ft house yeah some of us build a building that large just for our toys. $40k in a biz investment haha we have more than that just in pinball machines to play with. $10k to charity a year, I personally do more than that myself and I’m sure many of pinside do too.

You are laughable and sad. We don’t brag here, we admire and support, and encourage. Pinball is one big amazing family that we all look out for each other. You will never understand that you picked the wrong group to scam and the fact you are committed to try and continue scamming is sad for you.

You bragging is pretty common for scammers, have you ever watched Wolf of Wallstreet? This life will catch up with you one day and we will be watching.

Enjoy your cruise with that book money while you still have it.

#350 5 years ago
    Quoted from TwoHeartedMale:

You spent 40,000$ and didn't even think to double check it before sending it to printer?!?!?! Your asking me if i'm too stupid to read?!?! thats rich coming from the "editor" of a book thats "un-edited, riddled with errors and even has a repeated chapter! (which you still haven't addressed) andrew can you even read? if so have you ever come across a book this poorly executed? Are the books for sale on amazon the "un-edited" versions? how did you break even? did you sell over 1000 copies? id really doubt that. BTW My name is Jusitn Ross Charlton and i live at 148 N staebler rd ann arbor Mi 48103 my icon is my actual face. you never responded to my question? if i buy your shit book will you leave pinball forever? oh yea, when are you gona explain why thought it was a good idea to leave a review for your own product and then sign a fake name under it?

Amazing how proud he is of the poor product he sold, no concern it’s going to be a fooled me once type sale to most people.

All of our previous comments certainly hold true as Andrew responds showing his true colors over and over.

#360 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rob_G:

How is he going to do 9 more books when chances are nobody will want to work with him after this? Pinside may be small, but word travels fast.
    Rob

I 100% agree and have been thinking of how we can spread the word faster.

BBB report
    Amazon reviews
    I wish these pages appeared in google searches, but I’m not sure they do
    Can Todd get a cease and desist for sales of volume 1?
    Can pinball news do an article on this?

#441 5 years ago

No offense to anyone,but I feel like pinball peeps pre-ordering $250 worth of books is how we keep getting targeted by these get rich quick guys...

Also, I believe the calendar has been added to the website so Andrew and Ryan don’t seem to be slowing down and why should they since they will try and sell as much as they can before word gets out.

Has everyone contacted the Sponsors to show them this thread?
    https://www.pinballbuzz.com/sponsors/

2 weeks later
    #560 5 years ago

Email sent to [email protected] as I can't believe Penn and Teller signed off on their pictures being used...

#562 5 years ago
    Quoted from JobberArugge:

Considering Penn Jillette has been writing books for years, and has a contract with Simon & Schuster Publishing, not only do I doubt they ever penned anything for this, that Mr. Macbain better Lawyer Up, because Simon & Schuster doesn't take to kindly to other people publishing there authors.

GREAT IDEA! I just sent an email to [email protected] to let them know about the book and Publisher Andrew Macbain

#568 5 years ago
    Quoted from captainadam_21:

tacshose did you ever get a response to your email?

No response at all from Penn&Teller, but I did receive an auto response from Simon & Schuster saying It may take 12 weeks for a response due to the volume of requests received.

I have also been sending emails to other contacts at both places and via LinkedIN.

I hope sponsors have requested refunds, especially great places like Pinball Life and Cliffys, can't believe they want to be printed on this paper.

2 months later
    #610 5 years ago
    Quoted from tacshose:

A simple google search of Andrew Macbain (The Pigeon Guy) and Ryan Ponto will show you that our pinball community has attracted another get rich quick scam artist, someone who has begged for money on Dragon’s Den and “created” 90+ products most of which have failed. Ryan’s “automated websites” are laughable and look more like cheap templates.
    These guys have a proven track record of exploiting with a product then running off to the next thing, so this “publishing” fad for Andrew was never going to be long term...
    When you read that Ryan and Andrew keep changing their titles, responsibilities, and now when it’s all going to hell wanna blame Todd the “freelance writer” it’s laughable. Reading that Andrew & Ryan were hoping to sell $300,000 in volume one books, printing them as cheap as possible, and with as little overhead as possible, this is showing their real plan all along...
    This was a get rich and run scheme by Andrew and Ryan, and poor Todd got pulled in as simply the scapegoat it seems. Sad
    Sadly no PM yet from Andrew about investing in the Hydrofoil company

Just a quick reminder to avoid these guys as looks like they have proceeded forward with more BS “books”

#621 5 years ago

Here is the deal "sponsors" you support these stealing losers, you can count me out as a customer.

#633 5 years ago

Hey robin I think it’s time to give PinballBuzz the old Kaneda treatment, what do ya think?

#640 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rock914:

What are you doing? I am not sure how this is helpful to your business in anyway. I can no longer continue to advertise with your book. I would suggest you rethink your approach before you insult more of your advertisers customers.

THIS, I have let every advertiser I have a relationship with know that I am no longer a customer due to their support of Andrew Macbain (The Pigeon Guy) and Ryan Ponto. My most recent PM has been to Mirco.

Sponsors should receive a full refund immediately as all pinballbuzz has done is hurt their reputation immensely in the eyes of the Pinball Community.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacshose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/todd-n-tuckey-book-deal-1o-volumes?tu=tacshose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.