Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 653 posts
  • 178 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Nihonmasa
  • Topic is favorited by 59 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8C18C990-D2AF-48C0-B5B6-0A691DCD6CEC (resized).jpeg
    E774538D-69BA-440A-BC2A-3777319149A7 (resized).jpeg
    BE970EE4-5AD1-44A4-97A8-50B1AEC0122F (resized).jpeg
    DA28598C-BAF5-4DBF-84C9-988A1BD7D7CC (resized).jpeg
    20190218_090605 (resized).jpg
    ss_5d0f152e39a71758569eca2d816bd06175d89e89 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0413 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    C36F0504-1E11-4939-9395-AF203D733F0F (resized).png
    Ace (resized).png
    Screenshot_2018-11-28-08-54-26 (resized).png
    Vol2 (resized).JPG
    Hang Out Todd Tuckey (resized).jpg
    tnt (resized).jpg
    514495B8-0957-47F5-B65A-9972EF23CBB6 (resized).jpeg
    PPS-MADDOGL.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #51 Review of the book Posted by Matesamo (5 years ago)

Post #504 Another book from Todd will be coming next year. Posted by toddtuckey (5 years ago)

Post #537 Podcast with Todd. Posted by stpcore (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frippertron.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 5 years ago

Todd is great for the hobby and amazingly one of the only "retail" guys that is respected by hobbyists. He must be doing something right to be in business for almost 40 years. This couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Congrats, Todd! You deserve this for all your hard work promoting pinball over the years.

4 months later
    #125 5 years ago

Enjoy those falsely bloated pre-sales while you can. Nobody is gonna touch these books pretty soon. You just bad mouthed a man with a stellar reputation in pinball for 40 years. I don't know if you know this but pinball players hold a grudge. How can you expect a man who never wrote a book before to do his own editing? That's your job! Not just spellcheck either. This is what happens when you cut corners and try to release a substandard product. Just keep blaming other people, you are making friends and sales real quick around here.

#195 5 years ago

Andrew, I'm sorry but you made a big mistake with that first tirade of a post against Todd. It was completely unprofessional and he has shown great restraint not falling into the trap of responding. I guess all his years dealing with that sex offender over at GRC taught him to be the bigger man. I'm doing you a favor by telling you that the more you post on this matter the worse it will get. Please consider an apology as your next post. I get it, business relationships don't always work out but this was uncalled for and you can make a better situation out of it.

#221 5 years ago

Wait is this Andrew?

a1 (resized).jpga1 (resized).jpg
    #255 5 years ago

I'm all for Ted and Todd's Pinballs Deadly Spawn!

#270 5 years ago

Bottom line is this. People love Todd. He is one of the only retail guys people don't have anything bad to say about. He wouldn't be in business for 40 years if he was a jerk and screwed over his customers. I know for a fact, he has many long term, repeat customers. That must speak to the kind of business he runs.

#277 5 years ago

Todd, talk to Ted Bohus! This could happen much quicker than you think!!

#286 5 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

Todd, I am a BIG S.O.B.
    I am in need of a 4XL TNT shirt, if you guys have any large sizes, PLEASE let me know. I SINCERELY want to purchase one.
    And I just KNOW that sale will save your business!!!

You just made my day! Thanks for being fatter than me!

#293 5 years ago

I want a mug with Todd yelling Curt on one side and Curt sleeping on the other.

#327 5 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

FWIW...I WAS a paying customer...

Digging digging digging....
    What a fool.

download (4) (resized).jpegdownload (4) (resized).jpeg
    #391 5 years ago

Andrew deserves a new family, in prison, for a year or two. Let's see how big he talks after that experience!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frippertron.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/todd-n-tuckey-book-deal-1o-volumes?tu=frippertron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.