Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 653 posts
  • 178 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Nihonmasa
  • Topic is favorited by 59 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8C18C990-D2AF-48C0-B5B6-0A691DCD6CEC (resized).jpeg
    E774538D-69BA-440A-BC2A-3777319149A7 (resized).jpeg
    BE970EE4-5AD1-44A4-97A8-50B1AEC0122F (resized).jpeg
    DA28598C-BAF5-4DBF-84C9-988A1BD7D7CC (resized).jpeg
    20190218_090605 (resized).jpg
    ss_5d0f152e39a71758569eca2d816bd06175d89e89 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0413 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    C36F0504-1E11-4939-9395-AF203D733F0F (resized).png
    Ace (resized).png
    Screenshot_2018-11-28-08-54-26 (resized).png
    Vol2 (resized).JPG
    Hang Out Todd Tuckey (resized).jpg
    tnt (resized).jpg
    514495B8-0957-47F5-B65A-9972EF23CBB6 (resized).jpeg
    PPS-MADDOGL.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #51 Review of the book Posted by Matesamo (5 years ago)

Post #504 Another book from Todd will be coming next year. Posted by toddtuckey (5 years ago)

Post #537 Podcast with Todd. Posted by stpcore (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rondogg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 5 years ago

And the Dr dude section is a duplicate of the Blackwater section word for word.

#50 5 years ago

The stories are awesome however!

#56 5 years ago

Am I the only one who had the Blackwater chapter copied word for word onto the Dr Dude chapter?

1 week later
    #69 5 years ago

Todd hasn't responded? Seems like he responds to almost anything.

#72 5 years ago

This is kindof sad. Todd is usually all over Pinside. Not sure why he disappeared.

#81 5 years ago

I'm just guessing here but I'm thinking a lot of promises were made, Todd did his part, and the publisher cut every corner possible. The odds of volume 2 are zilch.

Sorry you got burned Todd.

#120 5 years ago

Now that you updated volume one will you be replacing unhappy customer’s original copies?

#131 5 years ago

All he had to write was "There are two sides to the story" and leave it at that.

#211 5 years ago

The paper quality was so bad that I quickly stopped looking at the pictures. Looks like Todd took some beautiful pictures, completely wasted by the newspaper they were printed on.

And Andrew deftly avoided the question about how original purchasers were going to be compensated for so many errors. If I had known, I would have waited for the 2nd printing.

#241 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

Wow what a personal attack I’m sure that this fourm was not meant for attacking people outside the topic we are discussing. Giving away personal information I’m sure is a direct violation. should you not be banned for doing, Moderators where are you please help !!
    Dragons den yea got the deal!!!

You did it to yourself. All you had to say is nothing and go abut your business. But no, you gave detailed attacks on a respected pinball member and expected that to go well for you? You should have just said nothing or that you were really excited about book two...and left it at that. Gary Stern doesn't come on here and answer every attack on the Beatles or Ghostbusters code.

Is this your first day on the Internet?

#313 5 years ago

What about people who bought the crappy first edition. Will we get a new book or are we just suckers? I notice you keep dodging the question.

#432 5 years ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

This guy sounds a lot like Andrew Heighway, another notorious pinball scammer. It is pretty telling that he will not answer the one simple question asked of him about refunds. I hope Rondogg posts his response on here, since "editor" isn't man enough to.
    The notion that he equates success and character with a bunch of material possessions is pretty laughable as well. All the while, refusing to sign his actual name. What a knob.

I PM'd Andrew on Sunday and emailed to the address on the WebSite on Monday. I haven't received a response as to how he would compensate people like me who bought the rough draft edition.

#437 5 years ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

People who genuinely have money, don't feel the need to brag about it. I like your theory also. The other theory I have is that his ego is so huge, he doesn't know how to take a loss (or any criticism whatsoever). He therefore makes every bit of negativity personally. Honestly, if he has his hand in so many businesses/assets, how does he even have time to respond on Pinside? Signing posts on Pinside as "Editor" and refusing to sign his real name here shows his pompous ego at work as well. Could be a little bit of column A and column B. Probably has a bunch of assets he doesn't actually own outright, and is leveraged to the max, as most of these "entrepreneur" clowns that have their toes dipped in 25 different pools usually do.

Tax losses to offset gains elsewhere. For every gutter rake there's a pinball book.

#447 5 years ago

A $30 calendar!?!?

#511 5 years ago

Todd - you should offer a discount for people who purchased Pinball Adventures (ala Deeproot).

2 weeks later
    #566 5 years ago

FYI, I emailed them 19 days ago to see what my options were for the duplicate chapter and pm'd him here. No answer.

2 months later
    #623 5 years ago
    Quoted from T2S88:

My wife got me this piece of crap book for Xmas, at least her heart was in the right place
    I read the first 10 pages or so then got to the dr dude section that was just a copy and paste place filler with the text from a previous game a few pages before hand. I was unable to go any further.
    How could something this terrible even be possible. I would expect better from a 11 year olds half arsed effort on a school assignment done at 10pm on a Sunday night the day before it was due.
    It even smells bad and feels damp somehow haha, look like it was printed on a $17 inkjet printer with knockoff eBay ink refills.
    The guy who made this needs to be shot.

I hope you place this as a review on Amazon. The more people who post a review to warn people, the better.

#638 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

Guess you will be spewing out the same garbage on book 10.
    Thanks for the support.

At your request I emailed you to the Website 4 months ago asking about the missing chapter and what you were going to do about it. Crickets. Why didn't you respond?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rondogg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/todd-n-tuckey-book-deal-1o-volumes?tu=Rondogg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.