Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 653 posts
  • 178 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Nihonmasa
  • Topic is favorited by 59 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8C18C990-D2AF-48C0-B5B6-0A691DCD6CEC (resized).jpeg
    E774538D-69BA-440A-BC2A-3777319149A7 (resized).jpeg
    BE970EE4-5AD1-44A4-97A8-50B1AEC0122F (resized).jpeg
    DA28598C-BAF5-4DBF-84C9-988A1BD7D7CC (resized).jpeg
    20190218_090605 (resized).jpg
    ss_5d0f152e39a71758569eca2d816bd06175d89e89 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0413 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    C36F0504-1E11-4939-9395-AF203D733F0F (resized).png
    Ace (resized).png
    Screenshot_2018-11-28-08-54-26 (resized).png
    Vol2 (resized).JPG
    Hang Out Todd Tuckey (resized).jpg
    tnt (resized).jpg
    514495B8-0957-47F5-B65A-9972EF23CBB6 (resized).jpeg
    PPS-MADDOGL.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 653 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 14.
    #351 5 years ago

shit.... i only have one house!!!! am i a bad person?

#352 5 years ago

only 40,000? maybe pay the editor more so he gets the chapters right.

#353 5 years ago
    Quoted from tacshose:

Amazing how proud he is of the poor product he sold, no concern it’s going to be a fooled me once type sale to most people.
    All of our previous comments certainly hold true as Andrew responds showing his true colors over and over.

How is he going to do 9 more books when chances are nobody will want to work with him after this? Pinside may be small, but word travels fast.

Rob

#354 5 years ago

sticky pages....

#355 5 years ago
    Quoted from klr650:

Pinside "End of page glitch" is back...

#356 5 years ago

End of page glitch. Post#6

#357 5 years ago

One more post should work... Hurray!
    EDIT:. Sent Robin an update, they are working on sorting out this glitch.

#358 5 years ago

dint list his cars

#359 5 years ago

On a side note, if you see a BAGS in the wild, be sure to play it!
    Turns out there is no emulation set up in MAME (yet) so an actual cabinet is still required to play the original arcade version.

#360 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rob_G:

How is he going to do 9 more books when chances are nobody will want to work with him after this? Pinside may be small, but word travels fast.
    Rob

I 100% agree and have been thinking of how we can spread the word faster.

BBB report
    Amazon reviews
    I wish these pages appeared in google searches, but I’m not sure they do
    Can Todd get a cease and desist for sales of volume 1?
    Can pinball news do an article on this?

#361 5 years ago

Todd is going to be on the "special when lit" podcast soon. i really hope he tells this story.

#362 5 years ago

This guy sounds a lot like Andrew Heighway, another notorious pinball scammer. It is pretty telling that he will not answer the one simple question asked of him about refunds. I hope Rondogg posts his response on here, since "editor" isn't man enough to.

The notion that he equates success and character with a bunch of material possessions is pretty laughable as well. All the while, refusing to sign his actual name. What a knob.

#363 5 years ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

All the while, refusing to sign his actual name. What a knob.

His name is Robert Paulson.

Robert Paulson (resized).jpgRobert Paulson (resized).jpg
    #364 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

Pacmanretro, Rondogg, tacshose, Twoheartedmale are either too stupid to read or just plain stupid

Der....I fogit....as I "to" stoopid to reads, jus plane stuipde, o mauebe I canr edeet o prof red. Lmao.

Nope, nobody on here with intelligence, brains, background of decades in specific industry (versus all over the place), etc.

Nobody here has a lifetime of experience or owns ANY equipment or businesses. You can tell this because if they did, it would be 100 percent listed and bragged about on a forum constantly.

Lol.

Good read, though thanks.
    Bye bye now.

#365 5 years ago
    Quoted from ZipTideRide:

His name is Robert Paulson.[quoted image]

Several fight club refrences popped into head right away. Lol.

'The people you're trying to step on, we're everyone you depend on'

Good stuff.

#366 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

Curious, why did you not mention that I am a first to fourth class engineer by trade that has built two buildings, have opened over 7 companies that have employed over 300 people. That goggle maps search will show you, yes, one of my three homes all paid for all 5000 square feet of it. Dragons Den not once but twice and it is over 100 products that I am sure some of you have bought in Home depot. Over $10,000 a year to charity for kids from our company and yes world traveler. This all wrapped up with a successful marriage and six amazing kids. How could you miss these trivial facts? But I am a scam artist in the book department. Ok, see how silly this sounds…

bde83115cac997439b66ebf153c7d25e (resized).jpgbde83115cac997439b66ebf153c7d25e (resized).jpg

#367 5 years ago

Wow, this clown just doesn't get it. Pinball is a very small, tight community who generally have each others backs.

Pinside moderators should ban him/remove his account for being a scam/shill company. He saw a opportunity to con people out of money and went for it. When he got called out on it he got defensive. Typical con man move. Deflect any blame and go on the defense. His stereotype of pinballers being bullied is the most laughable thing I've read in a while.

If there was a contest for being a Asshat, this guy wins 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

#368 5 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Pinside moderators should ban him/remove his account for being a scam/shill company. He saw a opportunity to con people out of money and went for it

Absolutely without any doubt in my mind. With that being said I can't wait to see if @toddtuckey and @spfxted hook up and re-due the first book and continue from there.
    -Mike

#369 5 years ago

Was his review of the book removed? I don't see it on Amazon

#370 5 years ago

Do you have a french bulldog?
    How big is your TV?

#371 5 years ago

Wow, "Editor" is taking his family (from a successful marriage) on a cruise. None of us here has ever been able to take our families on cruises, eh?

I love the term "Successful marriage". Heh, When you raise all the kids together in a marriage (so, 20+ years) to go out on their own or get secondary educations, then maybe you can call it successful to that point. Once the kids are on their own the marriage needs to survive until one half of the union is no longer around.

Then maybe you can call it successful.

Assuming all vows were kept.

#372 5 years ago

What would it have cost to run the books with better paper? Less than a cruise I suspect.....

#373 5 years ago

I think I need to Amazon one just to get in on this unique piece of pinball hysteria......

#374 5 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

I think I need to Amazon one just to get in on this unique piece of pinball hysteria......

And then return it.

#375 5 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

Hi everyone! Glad most of you enjoyed the Volume One of the book! I certainly enjoyed sharing some of my adventures that I have had in this industry! I wrote ALL of the stories for all 27 of the pinball machines listed on the cover page. I also wrote ALL of the technical pages and accompanied them with pictures I took at TNT, and also provided the personal pictures on the "Pinball Expert" on page 144. This took perhaps 140 hours of my time this summer. ALL other written and picture content was written, chosen and laid out by the publisher. I was not given the chance to see or proofread anything before this first printing was done. I understand the errors made are being corrected for the second printing, but the publisher and I have both come to an understanding and we have moved on. I will NOT be part of Volumes 2 through 10 but I wish them well in the future "Pinball Adventures" volumes coming out over the next few years! Todd N. Tuckey

Looks like i will only need to buy volume 1. Rock on Todd!!!
    Thanks
    Blake

#376 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

Curious, why did you not mention that I am a first to fourth class engineer by trade

but lacking class in life.

#377 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

I have to say that in my entire life, I have never had to deal with such sour, hateful, and bullied at a young age, now hiding behind a nickname and a computer who love to attack people in all my years on this planet. Shame on all of you, and to Pinside for not banning you.
    Pacmanretro, Rondogg, tacshose, Twoheartedmale are either too stupid to read or just plain stupid and like to cause shit.
    Will this post change you? Naaaaa, but it makes me feel better. And you can again report me as you did before to Pinside for bullying you !!! hahahah what a cowardly thing to do.
    Where were the moderators, why even have any on the site if they do not do their job and just send out an automatized message. Why keep an account?
    Pulling up my personal information and posting it to try and discredit me and my friend Ryan is in the category of the lowest form of weakling. Curious, why did you not mention that I am a first to fourth class engineer by trade that has built two buildings, have opened over 7 companies that have employed over 300 people. That goggle maps search will show you, yes, one of my three homes all paid for all 5000 square feet of it. Dragons Den not once but twice and it is over 100 products that I am sure some of you have bought in Home depot. Over $10,000 a year to charity for kids from our company and yes world traveler. This all wrapped up with a successful marriage and six amazing kids. How could you miss these trivial facts? But I am a scam artist in the book department. Ok, see how silly this sounds…
    This scam artist pulled his records and spent over $40,000.00 putting together this book with Todd and broke even so far and is still pumping out the rest of the series for all the reader that really enjoyed the book and what it teaches.
    All the best Todd Tuckey, you have a great team backing you up and I hope they have money for you. I hope that new book deal goes through for ya as well.
    I will either see you at the next show or at your fire sale. Be true to yourself Todd and remember what I told you…….
    Off to the yearly 3 week cruise, it has been entertaining for our entire staff, so I thank you.
    I will think of Pacmanretro, Rondogg, tacshose and Twoheartedmale sitting in front of their computers posting and eating donuts while I am zip lining into the ocean with the family.
    I am outta here!!!!!
    MAKE TODD GREAT AGAIN #team todd[quoted image]

Now how many days do we think it will be before he post's again? After reading this thread i think he has posted his "last post" 3 times.
    Thanks
    Blake

#378 5 years ago
    2mdlp0 (resized).jpg2mdlp0 (resized).jpg
    #379 5 years ago

I hope one day I will be able to afford a family vacation like you.
    Ever since they got rid of pay phones, the lack of coin slot change has all but evaporated my disposable income. Now for a good time, the old lady and i sit on the pullout with some two buck chuck and watch the kids play dizzy izzy with a wiffle ball bat we gots from the Goodwill.
    Congrats to you sir for figuring life out.

#380 5 years ago
    Quoted from lancestorm:

but lacking class in life.

#381 5 years ago
    Quoted from captainadam_21:

Was his review of the book removed? I don't see it on Amazon

he never read the book, so no review yet. his review or Peter Howells review of the magical "hook on a broom stick" is posted on this thread.

#382 5 years ago

My well balanced, informed and intricate answer to this is:

Oh my... bogus. :-/

#383 5 years ago
    Quoted from TwoHeartedMale:

Andrews made 31 posts on this tread and has 258 down votes. is that a new record?

wrong andrew.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-official-game-thread/page/426#post-4364220

#384 5 years ago

Looks like at least we won't be basically called shitty and stupid people anymore...for a while.

And here I thought he may have made it to that 1 percent he acted like he was in (1 percent up/down vote ratio. LOL).

Screenshot_2018-11-12-17-16-29 (resized).pngScreenshot_2018-11-12-17-16-29 (resized).pngScreenshot_2018-11-12-17-16-41 (resized).pngScreenshot_2018-11-12-17-16-41 (resized).png
    #385 5 years ago

NOW THEN...on to our reguarly scheduled program of what's next for Todd and the TNT crew!!

#386 5 years ago

What the hell is going on in this thread??

All I know is that Todd Tuckey is a stand up guy; a true cornerstone of the hobby. I've bought many machines (Pins and Vids) from Todd over the years; and he's always been awesome to deal with period.

#387 5 years ago

Holy smokes, this thread blew my mind. I haven't read one all the way through in years! Full disclosure, I bought the book and was disappointed in editing/quality. But I sure did enjoy it! I love Todd's videos.

I bought a game off of Todd. An EM Sea Devil he had in storage and I bought as non-working. We agreed on a price, and before I paid him he got it out and happened to test it. It worked, 100%. Did Todd raise the price? Nope. The deal went down as agreed. Not what you'd expect from a slimy businessman. But exactly what you should expect from a fellow pinhead.

Good luck Todd. I'm in your corner.

#388 5 years ago

Aww, can’t believe he gave up so easily. They just don’t make trolls like they used to.

#389 5 years ago

oops! Tried to add an animation...fail.

#390 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

Curious, why did you not mention that I am a first to fourth class engineer by trade that has built two buildings, have opened over 7 companies that have employed over 300 people.

Are you a licensed Engineer (PE) or a "gauge reader"?

#391 5 years ago

Andrew deserves a new family, in prison, for a year or two. Let's see how big he talks after that experience!

#392 5 years ago

According to a email I received from Pinball Adventures they did do a (final quality check and proofing a couple weeks prior to our release date. During this process, there were some minor technical errors for us to fix, which caused a small delay as it had to be proofed again.)

Her is a copy of the email I received on 9-19-18

View this email in your browser

Hello Pinballers!

First off, we'd like to apologize for the delay in getting Volume #1 out and offer you a discount on the next volume of Pinball Adventures.

As you know, we had planned to release the book by September 1, but due to unforeseen circumstances with the company who prints our books, we've had some delays, but are back on track.

Read on to learn more...

Thanks from everyone on the Pinball Adventures Team!

What happened?

We submitted our book to a book printing company for a final quality check and proofing a couple weeks prior to our release date. During this process, there were some minor technical errors for us to fix, which caused a small delay as it had to be proofed again.

After this, we were told our book was good to go and we submitted our order for the books. During this time, the printing company lost our file for the book, when it came time to print our book, they found this out and notified us. We resubmitted these files as quickly as we could, but it still created an unavoidable delay.

Could this delay have been avoided?

To our knowledge, no. Since we are content creators and not a print shop, we have to hire an outside company to bring our books into the real world. If these print shops have delays, it affects us without warning.

What happens now?

We are in the qeue for printing and have paid for the two day express printing and shipping.
    All this happened on Monday, so best guess the books will be ready for shipping on Friday.

Once we receive the physical books in-hand, we'll notify everyone who has ordered a book as they are sent out. You can always inquire about your order using the online contact form on the website at: https://www.pinballbuzz.com/contact/

Copyright © 2018 Pinball Adventures, All rights reserved.
    You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:

Pinball Adventures

301 - 17665 66A Avenue
    Surrey, British Columbia V3S 2A7
    Canada

Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
    You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

By the way Andrew I did buy this book, do I get a corrected version?
    John Freel
    Elkhart Pinball INC.

#393 5 years ago

2 day expedited printing? Did this dolt use Shutterfly for printing? Starting to sound like it.

#394 5 years ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

2 day expedited printing? Did this dolt use Shutterfly for printing? Starting to sound like it.

After all, he spent $40K.

#395 5 years ago

Man I hope his zip-line breaks....into an ocean full of hungry sharks.
    What a narcissistic jack-off.

On behalf of all pinball loving Canadians, I am sorry for his ignorance and obvious concerns over his tiny manhood.

Like in my MMRLE, at least the troll is gone.

#396 5 years ago
    Quoted from ElkhartPinball:

According to a email I received from Pinball Adventures they did do a (final quality check and proofing a couple weeks prior to our release date. During this process, there were some minor technical errors for us to fix, which caused a small delay as it had to be proofed again.)
    Her is a copy of the email I received on 9-19-18
    View this email in your browser
    Hello Pinballers!
    First off, we'd like to apologize for the delay in getting Volume #1 out and offer you a discount on the next volume of Pinball Adventures.
    As you know, we had planned to release the book by September 1, but due to unforeseen circumstances with the company who prints our books, we've had some delays, but are back on track.
    Read on to learn more...
    Thanks from everyone on the Pinball Adventures Team!
    What happened?
    We submitted our book to a book printing company for a final quality check and proofing a couple weeks prior to our release date. During this process, there were some minor technical errors for us to fix, which caused a small delay as it had to be proofed again.
    After this, we were told our book was good to go and we submitted our order for the books. During this time, the printing company lost our file for the book, when it came time to print our book, they found this out and notified us. We resubmitted these files as quickly as we could, but it still created an unavoidable delay.
    Could this delay have been avoided?
    To our knowledge, no. Since we are content creators and not a print shop, we have to hire an outside company to bring our books into the real world. If these print shops have delays, it affects us without warning.
    What happens now?
    We are in the qeue for printing and have paid for the two day express printing and shipping.
    All this happened on Monday, so best guess the books will be ready for shipping on Friday.
    Once we receive the physical books in-hand, we'll notify everyone who has ordered a book as they are sent out. You can always inquire about your order using the online contact form on the website at: https://www.pinballbuzz.com/contact/
    Copyright © 2018 Pinball Adventures, All rights reserved.
    You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.
    Our mailing address is:
    Pinball Adventures
    301 - 17665 66A Avenue
    Surrey, British Columbia V3S 2A7
    Canada
    Add us to your address book
    Want to change how you receive these emails?
    You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.
    Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
    By the way Andrew I did buy this book, do I get a corrected version?
    John Freel
    Elkhart Pinball INC.

Received same bullshit email.....ohh wait, I was told I'm stupid and that I didn't buy SHIT!

Dude is a sleaze!!!!

I can't wait to hopefully see Todd put out something else on his own for me to support!

#397 5 years ago

Holy crap, how did I miss this completely bingeworthy thread until now?!! UN-believable.

#398 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

Did you buy a book before I posted ? Show of hands of hands from all that bought a book and supported Todd before I posted? I did a fast check on what cities we mailed out to some of you are missing. But now you support
    Little ass backwards don't you think??

I bought this book the very 1st day todd mentioned it. I had no idea this was all a scam on the publishing/editor side of things. crazy!
    hopefully this is a lessons learned type of thing and todd self-publishes his future novellas without shady editors like this one. wow. crazy!

#399 5 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

He saw a opportunity to con people out of money and went for it. When he got called out on it he got defensive. Typical con man move. Deflect any blame and go on the defense.

Except con men, in my experience, are smoother talkers. This guy can't even put a sentence together - literally!

#400 5 years ago

I dont believe Andrew is conning anyone , just did a piss poor editing job and poor choice of paper. He put a little bit of effort and a little bit of money in and we got what we got.
    There is no con just a bad job done. Then he ballsed it up by coming on here and did a bad job of editing his thoughts and poor choice of words.

There are 653 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/todd-n-tuckey-book-deal-1o-volumes/page/8?hl=michigandad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.