Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 653 posts
  • 178 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Nihonmasa
  • Topic is favorited by 59 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8C18C990-D2AF-48C0-B5B6-0A691DCD6CEC (resized).jpeg
    E774538D-69BA-440A-BC2A-3777319149A7 (resized).jpeg
    BE970EE4-5AD1-44A4-97A8-50B1AEC0122F (resized).jpeg
    DA28598C-BAF5-4DBF-84C9-988A1BD7D7CC (resized).jpeg
    20190218_090605 (resized).jpg
    ss_5d0f152e39a71758569eca2d816bd06175d89e89 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0413 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    C36F0504-1E11-4939-9395-AF203D733F0F (resized).png
    Ace (resized).png
    Screenshot_2018-11-28-08-54-26 (resized).png
    Vol2 (resized).JPG
    Hang Out Todd Tuckey (resized).jpg
    tnt (resized).jpg
    514495B8-0957-47F5-B65A-9972EF23CBB6 (resized).jpeg
    PPS-MADDOGL.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 653 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 14.
    #301 5 years ago

I'm voting for a mug with Todd shouting BAGS!
    #TeamTuckey #KidsGoNutsForIt

bags (resized).jpgbags (resized).jpg
    #302 5 years ago
    Quoted from Frippertron:

I want a mug with Todd yelling Curt on one side and Curt sleeping on the other.

thats a great idea!

#303 5 years ago

Pinside "End of page glitch" is back...

#304 5 years ago

Usually takes four posts to get next page to appear..

#305 5 years ago

Maybe 5...

#306 5 years ago

6...OK, Page 7 finally visible after 6 posts...phew!

#307 5 years ago

Wow looks like my last post is making Todd great again. A book deal and some t-shirt sales.
    The team Tuckey is coming together as we planned right Todd, wink wink.

Wait I must be in a dream, why am I looking at all of the e-mails, texts and messages you left me asking for money.

I still want my free book.

Going to walk the dog again.....

IMG_3693 (resized).JPGIMG_3693 (resized).JPG
    #308 5 years ago

Digging a deeper hole

#309 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

Wow looks like my last post is making Todd great again. A book deal and some t-shirt sales.
    The team Tuckey is coming together as we planned right Todd, wink wink.
    Wait I must be in a dream, why am I looking at all of the e-mails, texts and messages you left me asking for money.
    I still want my free book.
    Going to walk the dog again.....[quoted image]

You are confused on what TeamTuckey is, it’s a sale of goods to support a TNT legal fund to sue you for defamation of character. So glad you are are excited for the pinside support of this!

Now go hide in your hole or walk you dog or whatever and leave us to support a friend and fellow pinsider undue your mess.

#310 5 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Pinside Reputation Reality Check.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Even god himself relies on these stats. It has never been easier to judge people.

#311 5 years ago

See right through you bud, nothing but insults to keep it going. Can not sue someone for defaming them if it is all true. You only started posting after I posted. Did you even buy a book before my post? Nothing but hot air, hiding behind a pin side nickname.
    Post something useful at least.

#312 5 years ago
    Quoted from lancestorm:

Digging a deeper hole

I will save you the trouble of reposting, I am at the bottom now.
    Did you buy a book before I posted ? Show of hands of hands from all that bought a book and supported Todd before I posted? I did a fast check on what cities we mailed out to some of you are missing. But now you support
    Little ass backwards don't you think??

#313 5 years ago

What about people who bought the crappy first edition. Will we get a new book or are we just suckers? I notice you keep dodging the question.

#314 5 years ago

one from uk Amazon is mine

#315 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

I did a fast check on what cities we mailed out to some of you are missing. But now you support
    Little ass backwards don't you think??

You couldn't keep track of paying sponsers, but you can keep track of all the cities you sold a book to verses Pinsiders

A "Little ass backwards don't you think??".

Ohh, and figure it out....a LOT of profiles use major cities in their general area on forums. So...yeah...you may want to go spend more of your business time editing or working on your next "business" etc.

#316 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pablito350:

I'm voting for a mug with Todd shouting BAGS!
    #TeamTuckey #KidsGoNutsForIt
    [quoted image]

OMG perfect! " B A G S " ! For those of you that don't understand or are not in the "know", here is how the BAGS legend began! At Pintastic in Massachusetts in 2017, they had an auction and the arcade game BAGS was there. I tell the story of this legendary game. This video is alot of fun, and BAGS keeps making an appearance--including my interpretation on how the board of directors came up with the name. ..and in this video I have cued it up to BAGS first appearance! WATCH and understand...and laugh!

This is cued up to what I figured happened when the board of directors discussed what to name their new game!

#317 5 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

OMG perfect! " B A G S " !

YES!

(or a t-shirt)

#318 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

No kidding, I’d be happy to provide any typographical or grammar checks, free of charge.
    I’m an English major, so you can trust me.

DAC57E3A-C1C7-44B7-9280-835F49A6EB12 (resized).jpegDAC57E3A-C1C7-44B7-9280-835F49A6EB12 (resized).jpeg
    #319 5 years ago

Anyone in media is making up their persona. Good luck, Todd.

#320 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rondogg:

What about people who bought the crappy first edition. Will we get a new book or are we just suckers? I notice you keep dodging the question.

Collectors' items.. you are the lucky ones!

#321 5 years ago
    Quoted from Chicoman:

Let's face it the old vendors who benefited from the Golden Age of Coin Op Business that are still in business are savvy, shrewd businessmen. Todd Tuckey for as interesting as I find his videos and occasionally laugh, he likes to portray himself as a bumbling oaf but make no mistake this guy is also a savvy, shrewd businessman. If he wasn't he would have been out of business long ago. Whether you like him or not that's your opinion. Whether you believe it or not, it's the ugly side of the business for sure....where greed reigns supreme! I've really come across some old timers that are pretty cantankerous, rude and flat out obnoxious to pinball and videogame collectors and I find irony in it. 40 years ago we were the ones putting BIG BUCK$ in their pockets and now as we establish our lives and look to reclaim part of our childhood such as collecting pinball machines it's these same vendors that really treat us like crap! I think Todd might actually be one of the nicer old timers to deal with......some of them are just pieces of garbage (John in Middletown, NY fits this description) who don't even deserve your time and certainly not your dollar either.

Whoa, John’s on my contact list for venders I bother for their old junk... he spoke to me a bit and it wasn’t too bad an experience.

#322 5 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

You couldn't keep track of paying sponsers, but you can keep track of all the cities you sold a book to verses Pinsiders
    A "Little ass backwards don't you think??".
    Ohh, and figure it out....a LOT of profiles use major cities in their general area on forums. So...yeah...you may want to go spend more of your business time editing or working on your next "business" etc.

See again lots of hot air from a non paying customer. No pinball no book and no shirt.

#323 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

See again lots of hot air from a non paying customer. No pinball no book and no shirt.

NO service

download-2 (resized).jpegdownload-2 (resized).jpeg
    #324 5 years ago

Still digging a hole. And ignoring those who want their situation rectified. It would be in your best interest to answer rondogg.

#325 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

Please answer the question that Rondogg posed to you. Will you be doing anything for the paying customers that are unhappy with their product?

#326 5 years ago

FWIW...I WAS a paying customer...

Digging digging digging....

What a fool.

#327 5 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

FWIW...I WAS a paying customer...

Digging digging digging....
    What a fool.

download (4) (resized).jpegdownload (4) (resized).jpeg
    #328 5 years ago
    Quoted from lancestorm:

Still digging a hole. And ignoring those who want their situation rectified. It would be in your best interest to answer rondogg.

He is more than welcome to email us on the website.

#329 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

Still not answering the public question....so why are you even on here.

#330 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rondogg:

Never dodged the question , just did not answer it. Vulgar language and name calling seems to be the best way for you to get a reply.
    Feel free to email us off the forum.

#332 5 years ago
    CB34D173-DD2E-41FC-BBEC-B0D04DE3DD65 (resized).pngCB34D173-DD2E-41FC-BBEC-B0D04DE3DD65 (resized).png
    #333 5 years ago

I’d like to hear whether the next run of the book is stilled planned, if the contents will be updated and professionally edited and that it will be printed on high quality glossy paper. If that changes the asking price, so be it, but that should be the minimum standard of quality for this book to be produced. It should be hard bound too, imo but edit the contents and run another 300 books. Give one to anyone who asks for a replacement and relist the new edition to sell the balance. Then focus on releasing 9 more volumes.

#334 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

Never dodged the question , just did not answer it.

?????. Wow that is a weak response. Whoever emails him please post the response here. Can’t wait to hear the brilliant response. I am just going to address with Amazon instead.

#335 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

I'll take that as no and you're outta luck.
    -Mike

#336 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

... the editing the spelling the grammar this was all Todd’s writing not mind.

“mine” LOL

#337 5 years ago

Maybe Todd does his editing as well..
    Haha.

#338 5 years ago

Someone please post some of andrews quotes on a amazon review

#339 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheBrewhouse:

?????. Wow that is a weak response. Whoever emails him please post the response here. Can’t wait to hear the brilliant response. I am just going to address with Amazon instead.

He requested that an email be sent to him outside of Pinside.

#340 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

He requested that an email be sent to him outside of Pinside.

Yes i understood that. That is why i asked someone post here on Pinside what he responds with.

#341 5 years ago

Andrews made 31 posts on this tread and has 258 down votes. is that a new record?

#342 5 years ago

I did contiue to still have this pondering thought in my head this evening...

Why did pinballbuzz repeatedly make comments to people about reading his posts; Then, say I'm not a paying customer?

If he had read ANY of my EARLY posts on this matter, he would have clearly read and understood that I, in fact, AM a "paying customer"...and one that is BEYOND less than satisfied.

Again... All I can do is applaud the great business model and ethics; So...

#343 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

If i buy a book will you leave pinball forever?

#344 5 years ago
    Quoted from TwoHeartedMale:

Andrews made 31 posts on this tread and has 258 down votes. is that a new record?

If not a record, it's certainly up there.

#345 5 years ago

#TeamTuckey

#346 5 years ago

I have to say that in my entire life, I have never had to deal with such sour, hateful, and bullied at a young age, now hiding behind a nickname and a computer who love to attack people in all my years on this planet. Shame on all of you, and to Pinside for not banning you.

Pacmanretro, Rondogg, tacshose, Twoheartedmale are either too stupid to read or just plain stupid and like to cause shit.
    Will this post change you? Naaaaa, but it makes me feel better. And you can again report me as you did before to Pinside for bullying you !!! hahahah what a cowardly thing to do.

Where were the moderators, why even have any on the site if they do not do their job and just send out an automatized message. Why keep an account?

Pulling up my personal information and posting it to try and discredit me and my friend Ryan is in the category of the lowest form of weakling. Curious, why did you not mention that I am a first to fourth class engineer by trade that has built two buildings, have opened over 7 companies that have employed over 300 people. That goggle maps search will show you, yes, one of my three homes all paid for all 5000 square feet of it. Dragons Den not once but twice and it is over 100 products that I am sure some of you have bought in Home depot. Over $10,000 a year to charity for kids from our company and yes world traveler. This all wrapped up with a successful marriage and six amazing kids. How could you miss these trivial facts? But I am a scam artist in the book department. Ok, see how silly this sounds…

This scam artist pulled his records and spent over $40,000.00 putting together this book with Todd and broke even so far and is still pumping out the rest of the series for all the reader that really enjoyed the book and what it teaches.

All the best Todd Tuckey, you have a great team backing you up and I hope they have money for you. I hope that new book deal goes through for ya as well.
    I will either see you at the next show or at your fire sale. Be true to yourself Todd and remember what I told you…….

Off to the yearly 3 week cruise, it has been entertaining for our entire staff, so I thank you.

I will think of Pacmanretro, Rondogg, tacshose and Twoheartedmale sitting in front of their computers posting and eating donuts while I am zip lining into the ocean with the family.

I am outta here!!!!!

MAKE TODD GREAT AGAIN #team todd

tODD (resized).jpgtODD (resized).jpg
    #347 5 years ago

You are bragging to the wrong group of people, though it may not seem like it on the surface, this is essentially a Ferrari forum of people. 5000 sq/ft house yeah some of us build a building that large just for our toys. $40k in a biz investment haha we have more than that just in pinball machines to play with. $10k to charity a year, I personally do more than that myself and I’m sure many of pinside do too.

You are laughable and sad. We don’t brag here, we admire and support, and encourage. Pinball is one big amazing family that we all look out for each other. You will never understand that you picked the wrong group to scam and the fact you are committed to try and continue scamming is sad for you.

You bragging is pretty common for scammers, have you ever watched Wolf of Wallstreet? This life will catch up with you one day and we will be watching.

Enjoy your cruise with that book money while you still have it.

#348 5 years ago

You spent 40,000$ and didn't even think to double check it before sending it to printer?!?!?! Your asking me if i'm too stupid to read?!?! thats rich coming from the "editor" of a book thats "un-edited, riddled with errors and even has a repeated chapter! (which you still haven't addressed) andrew can you even read? if so have you ever come across a book this poorly executed? Are the books for sale on amazon the "un-edited" versions? how did you break even? did you sell over 1000 copies? id really doubt that. BTW My name is Jusitn Ross Charlton and i live at [removed] ann arbor Mi 48103 my icon is my actual face. you never responded to my question? if i buy your shit book will you leave pinball forever? oh yea, when are you gona explain why you thought it was a good idea to leave a review for your own product and then sign a fake name under it?

#349 5 years ago

Why does he keep saying "Make Todd Great Again" ?

Little dig at the President.... from a Canadian.

#350 5 years ago
    Quoted from TwoHeartedMale:

You spent 40,000$ and didn't even think to double check it before sending it to printer?!?!?! Your asking me if i'm too stupid to read?!?! thats rich coming from the "editor" of a book thats "un-edited, riddled with errors and even has a repeated chapter! (which you still haven't addressed) andrew can you even read? if so have you ever come across a book this poorly executed? Are the books for sale on amazon the "un-edited" versions? how did you break even? did you sell over 1000 copies? id really doubt that. BTW My name is Jusitn Ross Charlton and i live at 148 N staebler rd ann arbor Mi 48103 my icon is my actual face. you never responded to my question? if i buy your shit book will you leave pinball forever? oh yea, when are you gona explain why thought it was a good idea to leave a review for your own product and then sign a fake name under it?

Amazing how proud he is of the poor product he sold, no concern it’s going to be a fooled me once type sale to most people.

All of our previous comments certainly hold true as Andrew responds showing his true colors over and over.

There are 653 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/todd-n-tuckey-book-deal-1o-volumes/page/7?hl=ranman2001 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.