Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 653 posts
  • 178 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Nihonmasa
  • Topic is favorited by 59 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8C18C990-D2AF-48C0-B5B6-0A691DCD6CEC (resized).jpeg
    E774538D-69BA-440A-BC2A-3777319149A7 (resized).jpeg
    BE970EE4-5AD1-44A4-97A8-50B1AEC0122F (resized).jpeg
    DA28598C-BAF5-4DBF-84C9-988A1BD7D7CC (resized).jpeg
    20190218_090605 (resized).jpg
    ss_5d0f152e39a71758569eca2d816bd06175d89e89 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0413 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    C36F0504-1E11-4939-9395-AF203D733F0F (resized).png
    Ace (resized).png
    Screenshot_2018-11-28-08-54-26 (resized).png
    Vol2 (resized).JPG
    Hang Out Todd Tuckey (resized).jpg
    tnt (resized).jpg
    514495B8-0957-47F5-B65A-9972EF23CBB6 (resized).jpeg
    PPS-MADDOGL.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 653 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 14.
    #251 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

Yea, few mistakes but that is how we learn and how things get better.

People (over)paid money for your mistakes. and instead of taking care of those people you have just attacked them over and over. dude thats just awful business, and very un-Canadian.

#252 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

I did not want readers to mis-understand and think that Todd got thrown under the bus.

#253 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

Post away but this will be the last post

-You've said this before but here you are again. Stirring the pot?
    -Good! Go away. Your giving us Canadians a bad name.
    -Thanks for posting your personal information so I/we don't make the mistake of buying any of your crap products and support someone like you.

#254 5 years ago

I'm sure Ted can make one call and Stephen king will edit the next book

#255 5 years ago

I'm all for Ted and Todd's Pinballs Deadly Spawn!

#256 5 years ago
    Quoted from nettek:

Hi Andrew, seeing as you're here, maybe you could help me. I ordered Volume 1 from your website a month ago. At the time, it said it was in stock. I still haven't received a shipping notification or tracking number (or the book). The order number is 11121.
    Could you let me know the status of it?
    Thanks.

It is obvious this Andrew guy doesn't care. He got your money. Now he runs. We've seen this from other losers before.

#257 5 years ago

New to this thread. Sorry Todd.
    I’m the guy that bought your Congo machine back seven or eight years ago. Game was awesome, exactly as described and you were super easy to get a hold of when some MINOR issues came up that resulted from shipping. You are a great guy in this hobby.
    Please don’t think all Canadians are this abrasive and aggressive!

#258 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

Going to walk the dog

Cannot consider this thread complete without photo of dog. thx

#259 5 years ago

Todd,

We all love your videos, and your contributions to the game.

It's clear that Andrew's actions on this thread show he has a lack of respect, professionalism, and consideration for you and the community.

Don't let this situation get you down, we're on your side.

EMM

#260 5 years ago

Pinside Reputation Reality Check.

fullsizeoutput_b27 (resized).jpegfullsizeoutput_b27 (resized).jpegfullsizeoutput_b28 (resized).jpegfullsizeoutput_b28 (resized).jpeg
    #261 5 years ago

Hi Andrew, good to know that you are also finding alternative uses for pigeons. What octane is this?
    ink (resized).pngink (resized).png

#262 5 years ago
    Quoted from klr650:

Good to know that you are also finding alternative uses for pigeons. What octane is this? [quoted image]

140, but that's a Metric octane figure....

#263 5 years ago

Waiting to hear from my lawyer. This will be my last post. I've got better things to do.

#264 5 years ago

Let's get this party started! TNT ......Ted N' Todd!

TNT TED TODD (resized).jpgTNT TED TODD (resized).jpg
    #265 5 years ago

Wow, it looks like this thread went Straight Down The Middle!

This Andrew, “PinballBuzz” guy is just such an abrasive jerk, I literally cannot downvote him anymore because the website thinks it’s spam.

Every single post makes me groan and die of secondhand embarrassment as he makes a fool of himself!

This is a prime example of why all businesses NEED A PR agent and should NOT speak for themselves. People make a total ass of themselves, and when it’s their BUSINESS on the line, they blow it completely! Don’t get so personally offended, Andrew. And stop posting, you really have turned this from “okay it’s a disagreement or misunderstanding.”
    To
    “Okay so things didn’t work out and they didn’t get along”
    Finally to:
    “This guy is a real Alec Baldwin-type who likes to dig himself deeper into the hole and then blame everyone else even his own customers.”

I will NEVER buy this book if it means you get money. Your ability to manage a business is abysmal and you repeatedly damage yourself and whatever sliver of reputation you had, if any.

Even if someone personally hates Todd or TNT *cough cough* GRC *cough* I could not imagine any grudge strong enough to overcome just how poorly mannered and unpleasant Andrew is.

PSA for everyone ever in this situation, ignore it and don’t respond. Especially don’t come out using your business account to act like a child, post memes and talk about legos while you blame the people who are giving you money. That is just plain bad business sense.

#266 5 years ago

To comment on Todd’s marketing style:
    I have always hated when people come off and say “buy this product endorsed by me” and then go back to their funny persona that makes me enjoy them in the first place. Be it an actor, YouTuber, musician, or some other influencer: if you’re the black humor, abrasive, depreciative type, then I would much rather you sell your product the same way you conduct your shows.

If I go to TNT and Todd doesn’t at least ONCE flip me off by pointing with his middle finger, I’d feel like I’ve been done a disservice.

#267 5 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:Wow, it looks like this thread went Straight Down The Middle!
    This Andrew, “PinballBuzz” guy is just such an abrasive jerk, I literally cannot downvote him anymore because the website thinks it’s spam.
    Every single post makes me groan and die of secondhand embarrassment as he makes a fool of himself!
    This is a prime example of why all businesses NEED A PR agent and should NOT speak for themselves. People make a total ass of themselves, and when it’s their BUSINESS on the line, they blow it completely! Don’t get so personally offended, Andrew. And stop posting, you really have turned this from “okay it’s a disagreement or misunderstanding.”
    To
    “Okay so things didn’t work out and they didn’t get along”
    Finally to:
    “This guy is a real Alec Baldwin-type who likes to dig himself deeper into the hole and then blame everyone else even his own customers.”
    I will NEVER buy this book if it means you get money. Your ability to manage a business is abysmal and you repeatedly damage yourself and whatever sliver of reputation you had, if any.
    Even if someone personally hates Todd or TNT *cough cough* GRC *cough* I could not imagine any grudge strong enough to overcome just how poorly mannered and unpleasant Andrew is.
    PSA for everyone ever in this situation, ignore it and don’t respond. Especially don’t come out using your business account to act like a child, post memes and talk about legos while you blame the people who are giving you money. That is just plain bad business sense.

In contrast Todd has handled the whole thing with grace, as you would expect from a seasoned business professional.

#268 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

Wow !! Team Tuckey !! Make Todd great Again!
    A big shout out to all who really read the threads properly and understood that this was information and not an attack.
    I enjoyed the banter till the personal attacks. Todd is a big boy and I am sure he can defend himself and does not need help!!
    To all those haters, you and Todd Tuckey really do deserve each other.
    You should all gather together and help Todd Tuckey make a book, that will blow the pinball community out of the water. Who will step up ? I will buy the first copy.
    What about stepping up to help Todd make the next payroll and buy some of his bargain basement machines. Will anyone step up? And did any of you step up to help your legendary Hero? Show of hands please. I bought two.
    Bottom line, Todd is mortgaged to the hilt " as per TNT staff member Frank's words in several videos", I will be surprised if TNT is still around come next summer. Which of you haters will step up and lend him money or help him with a kick starter campaign?
    Really wonder how many of you have even met Todd or bought something from him. And what are you basing your opinion on who he is ? Just through his videos, or meeting him once when he signed a card for you at a tradeshow?
    I searched out Todd and made him an offer to help us write a book as a freelance writer.
    I spent the time getting to know Todd. Several times a day on the phone talking and watching all of his Videos for a year. I brought him and his daughter out to Vegas with my own money and worked together with him for six months to help produce a book that might help some pinheads who want to sell , buy or own pinball machines and what you need to do to bullet proof pinball machines.
    Yea, few mistakes but that is how we learn and how things get better.
    It did not work out, each side wanted something different, we kind of broke even and went our separate ways. I do not know how to make it more simpler than that. I have nothing against Todd and wish him all the best and will still continue watching his videos and do think that he has really helped the pinball community.
    I only posted on Pinside, because Todd broke our contract and decided to post his views and I did not want readers to mis-understand and think that Todd got thrown under the bus. The book deal all ended as a direct result of Todd breaking the term of the contract, it's as simple as that.
    I can now see that the several hours I have spent posting over the last few days was a complete waste of my time to all the haters.
    I apologize if I have offended anyone but shit, some of you were really doing this for your own pleasure, fueling the fire and really getting off on it. These people should be....... why waste my time to get you off more....
    #teamtuckey are you kidding.
    Going to walk the dog
    Post away but this will be the last post to keep you entertained.
    #Teamyougottobekiddingmedosomethingelsemoreproductive

My friend and I actually did meet Todd, Frank and the crew two weeks ago today. We stopped in to say hello, see the business, and we felt if we were lucky, just to have the opportunity to meet Todd. It was a Saturday, and I really assumed everyone would be home and enjoying the weekend.

To my surprise, Todd was actually in his office, and having no prior notice, he met with us, talking for a very long while, and then offered to have Frank show us the workshop.

Then Frank, who was actually just dropping by for a minute on his offday, decided to take his own time to show us around, share pinball stories, and give us advice on game shopping in the near future.

Then we went back and talked with the entire gang again, Curt as well as a few other people working in the shop, and Todd offered to take some fantastic and fun photos with us. After that he asked us if we wanted to walk around, and play games, and later he'd give us a more detailed tour himself, if we were still around, as we were heading back to Pittsburgh that evening.

All of this occurred, at the end and beginning of two birthday parties being held there. We were able to politely scoot around everyone, and not interfere with their fun, and after all of that, Todd recommended a really great local restaurant to us before we headed back, and wished us safe travels before leaving.

The kicker to the story for me was, I'd really wanted to buy a couple of shirts while we were there, and totally forgot until later that I hadn't asked if they had any instock. I was really taken aback that NOT once did Todd not even suggest I buy a shirt, or even ask if I was interested in a game they had or buying through them. Certainly he didn't ask us to pay admission, during a paid event no less.

So Andrew, when you do ask if we've met Todd, I can gratefully say that I did. I don't know either of you personally, and will always give a person the benefit of the doubt, but I can tell you in the one instance that I had the pleasure of meeting Todd, Frank, and Curt that they treated my friend and I with such kindness, warmth, and care, and asked not one thing in return for their time and hospitality. That is the Todd N.Tuckey we met, and I can genuinely and proudly say, that was the highlight of my weekend, and frankly my week as well.

#269 5 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

My only request is that if this happens it goes all the way until Todd has no more to say or show. There is a wealth of knowledge that Todd has gotten from having TNT and I would not think twice of buying 10 books from spfxted !
    -Mike

#270 5 years ago

Bottom line is this. People love Todd. He is one of the only retail guys people don't have anything bad to say about. He wouldn't be in business for 40 years if he was a jerk and screwed over his customers. I know for a fact, he has many long term, repeat customers. That must speak to the kind of business he runs.

#271 5 years ago
    Quoted from Grizlyrig:

My only request is that if this happens it goes all the way until Todd has no more to say or show. There is a wealth of knowledge that Todd has gotten from having TNT and I would not think twice of buying 10 books from spfxted !
    -Mike

Thanks Mike!

#272 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

Really wonder how many of you have even met Todd or bought something from him. And what are you basing your opinion on who he is ? Just through his videos, or meeting him once when he signed a card for you at a tradeshow?

Since you decided to make mention of my post, with “#teamtucky” I will gladly throw my hat in.

I have been doing business with Todd for over a decade, and I have bought FOUR FULL PRICED machines (among other things) from him over the years. He is a man of his word, and has bent over backwards to help me numerous times as I learned more about the hobby and fixing issues.
    Are you hoping for a pat on the back for buying a “bargain basement” game and then crying on a public pinball forum that although you bought a “bargain game” you feel Todd should have made it MINT for you cosmetically, even though the price and description state otherwise? LOL

Quoted from PinballBuzz:

Post away but this will be the last post to keep you entertained.

Funny, I seem to recall the “this is my last post” promise from you ... several posts ago.

Quoted from PinballBuzz:

#Teamyougottobekiddingmedosomethingelsemoreproductive

The irony of YOU saying this has me cracking up; you post paragraph after paragraph, saying you are “done”, and how you are going to spend time with your family, dog, or other “businesses”, and yet find yourself back within hours posting like a teenager who has been upset by something or someone online.

Dear “editor”, the only editing you need do is to yourself.

#273 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

Bottom line, Todd is mortgaged to the hilt " as per TNT staff member Frank's words in several videos", I will be surprised if TNT is still around come next summer.

I just begged the sheriff a moment ago to keep my doors from being padlocked for one more day! He agreed to, if I posed for a selfie with him! He said he remembers watching my informercials for many, many years and has had several memorable parties in our party room we have been running for thirty one years. We celebrate FORTY YEARS of TNT Amusements Inc now!

Hmmmm... can any of our regular viewers tell me how many videos I tell everyone we are going bankrupt? Or that I don't have enough money to make a payment on my Bentley? (I actually never had one--another one of my endless brags and exaggerations I do in our videos). I thought people caught on to these same lines that I use--like all the eyepokes and face slaps that aren't REALLY happening. (And NO, the POLYBIUS Arcade Game in our warehouse maybe ISN'T haunted after all, and that we made that up too!) I CAN tell you that many of my local competitors HAVE gone bankrupt or closed down--including ALL THREE of the Game Distributorships in Philadelphia---there are none left now---and "I'm still standing after all these years" (quoting Elton John)!

Quoted from PinballBuzz:

You should all gather together and help Todd Tuckey make a book, that will blow the pinball community out of the water. Who will step up ? I will buy the first copy.

And yes, its a GRAND idea Andrew! Your suggestion is perfect and I will do JUST THAT! I will plan on writing and SELF PUBLISHING my own book that will tell my complete story--starting when I purchased my first machines as a hobby when I was 15 years old. I can then share all of my exploits and adventures I have had from back then to this current day! My early days of vending the machines in locations, starting to sell them from my driveway and the funny stuff that happened, buying my first building (we still own--without a mortgage I might add). And when I detail any of the machines I talk about, I will tell a full story about the game and not have someone cut pages out of my writings without telling me. I will cover opening our retail and party business and tips for everyone on how to do this. I will also tell the neat stories of my movie business my film business that still remains active to this day. Gotta go for now...the bank just showed up to close me down. (But I will hold Andrew to his word of buying my first book--on glossy paper and the right size). Todd

#274 5 years ago
    Quoted from lancestorm:

It is obvious this Andrew guy doesn't care. He got your money. Now he runs. We've seen this from other losers before.

I thought I'd give him a chance to respond before opening a PayPal dispute, but it seems his priorities lay in forum discussions rather than shipping books.

#275 5 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

And yes, its a GRAND idea Andrew! Your suggestion is perfect and I will do JUST THAT! I will plan on writing and SELF PUBLISHING my own book that will tell my complete story--starting when I purchased my first machines as a hobby when I was 15 years old. I can then share all of my exploits and adventures I have had from back then to this current day! My early days of vending the machines in locations, starting to sell them from my driveway and the funny stuff that happened, buying my first building (we still own--without a mortgage I might add). And when I detail any of the machines I talk about, I will tell a full story about the game and not have someone cut pages out of my writings without telling me. I will cover opening our retail and party business and tips for everyone on how to do this. I will also tell the neat stories of my movie business my film business that still remains active to this day. Gotta go for now...the bank just showed up to close me down. (But I will hold Andrew to his word of buying my first book--on glossy paper and the right size). Todd

I would buy that book in a heartbeat!

#276 5 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

[quoted image]

Ted knows how to publish a quality product! Make it happen!

#277 5 years ago

Todd, talk to Ted Bohus! This could happen much quicker than you think!!

#278 5 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

[quoted image]

Ted, come on now.. you know the title has to be:

spfxted presents:

CANDID PINBALL

featuring Todd N Tuckey

#279 5 years ago
    Quoted from wesman:

My friend and I actually did meet Todd, Frank and the crew two weeks ago today. We stopped in to say hello, see the business, and we felt if we were lucky, just to have the opportunity to meet Todd. It was a Saturday, and I really assumed everyone would be home and enjoying the weekend.
    To my surprise, Todd was actually in his office, and having no prior notice, he met with us, talking for a very long while, and then offered to have Frank show us the workshop.
    Then Frank, who was actually just dropping by for a minute on his offday, decided to take his own time to show us around, share pinball stories, and give us advice on game shopping in the near future.
    Then we went back and talked with the entire gang again, Curt as well as a few other people working in the shop, and Todd offered to take some fantastic and fun photos with us. After that he asked us if we wanted to walk around, and play games, and later he'd give us a more detailed tour himself, if we were still around, as we were heading back to Pittsburgh that evening.
    All of this occurred, at the end and beginning of two birthday parties being held there. We were able to politely scoot around everyone, and not interfere with their fun, and after all of that, Todd recommended a really great local restaurant to us before we headed back, and wished us safe travels before leaving.
    The kicker to the story for me was, I'd really wanted to buy a couple of shirts while we were there, and totally forgot until later that I hadn't asked if they had any instock. I was really taken aback that NOT once did Todd not even suggest I buy a shirt, or even ask if I was interested in a game they had or buying through them. Certainly he didn't ask us to pay admission, during a paid event no less.
    So Andrew, when you do ask if we've met Todd, I can gratefully say that I did. I don't know either of you personally, and will always give a person the benefit of the doubt, but I can tell you in the one instance that I had the pleasure of meeting Todd, Frank, and Curt that they treated my friend and I with such kindness, warmth, and care, and asked not one thing in return for their time and hospitality. That is the Todd N.Tuckey we met, and I can genuinely and proudly say, that was the highlight of my weekend, and frankly my week as well.

WOW...thank you ever so much! I just read this to Frank and Curt and they were pleased too! I appreciate it! Todd

#280 5 years ago

I would love to help out, point me to the kickstarter or gofundme

#281 5 years ago
    Quoted from TwoHeartedMale:

I would love to help out, point me to the kickstarter or gofundme

We will fund it ourselves without asking our fans and friends! (as long as I don;t go Bankrupt in the interim!) I do appreciate it though! Todd

#282 5 years ago
    Quoted from nettek:

I thought I'd give him a chance to respond before opening a PayPal dispute, but it seems his priorities lay in forum discussions rather than shipping books.

I have NEVER done this before, but I think it might come to this too as my last correspondence said just wait a little longer.
    This was on the 26th October. I will give it to the end of this week and decide then as I will give benefit of doubt.
    Are we still covered by PayPal dispute period?
    My fingers are crossed.

#283 5 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

We will fund it ourselves without asking our fans and friends! (as long as I don;t go Bankrupt in the interim!) I do appreciate it though! Todd

Can i at least pay for the copy we send to Andrew? Ill even pay to overnight it!

#284 5 years ago

Todd, I am a BIG S.O.B.

I am in need of a 4XL TNT shirt, if you guys have any large sizes, PLEASE let me know. I SINCERELY want to purchase one.

And I just KNOW that sale will save your business!!!

#285 5 years ago

Looking forward to the book(s), would pay extra for a hard cover.

#286 5 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

Todd, I am a BIG S.O.B.
    I am in need of a 4XL TNT shirt, if you guys have any large sizes, PLEASE let me know. I SINCERELY want to purchase one.
    And I just KNOW that sale will save your business!!!

You just made my day! Thanks for being fatter than me!

#287 5 years ago
    Quoted from Frippertron:

I do what I can

My typical shirts are 3XL Tall, but those aren't too common

Plus a lot of custom type shirts run small it seems...so 4XL it is

Todd, no joking, I really do want a shirt. PLEASE, PM me if you guys happen to have any "big and tall"....

#288 5 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

I do what I can
    My typical shirts are 3XL Tall, but those aren't too common
    Plus a lot of custom type shirts run small it seems...so 4XL it is
    Todd, no joking, I really do want a shirt. PLEASE, PM me if you guys happen to have any "big and tall"....

Hi! We only have T shirts up to 2X...HOWEVER...we have had so much demand, we are now going to set up a complete T shirt line that will have some of my quotes I say all the time and my face on shirt...they would available in any color or size, with or without pocket! Also the stuff would be available on a Mug! We would keep the costs a slow as possible, but then people could place orders exactly as they want them! Just think! My Face (or Franks or Brother Rob, etc....) What do you think?

#289 5 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

Hi! We only have T shirts up to 2X...HOWEVER...we have had so much demand, we are now going to set up a complete T shirt line that will have some of my quotes I say all the time and my face on shirt...they would available in any color or size, with or without pocket! Also the stuff would be available on a Mug! We would keep the costs a slow as possible, but then people could place orders exactly as they want them! Just think! My Face (or Franks or Brother Rob, etc....) What do you think?

I'm down!!!

#290 5 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

If you offered a variety of choices, I wouldn't mind an extra wait for larger/custom sizes needed etc, honestly.

As a larger person, I frequently feel WAY too left out on almost all fun pinball/amusement/custom clothing etc

If you showed variety of size/color/style options to choose from...yes, I would have an interest; And would most likely order a couple different ones at same time to combo shipping (where available).

Could always use a new mug on a mug too

#291 5 years ago

we will work on this all this coming week...my daughter Tammy has T Shirts set up for her channel as well..and is assisting! We have some great ideas!

#292 5 years ago
    Quoted from oldskool1969:

I have NEVER done this before, but I think it might come to this too as my last correspondence said just wait a little longer.
    This was on the 26th October. I will give it to the end of this week and decide then as I will give benefit of doubt.
    Are we still covered by PayPal dispute period?
    My fingers are crossed.

oldskool1969 - for PayPal Australia,.. section below from PayPal Aus. is what covers buyer protection... I myself asked for a follow up to confirm the book has been posted (waiting on a confirmation) ,.. the delivery is the slower 6-8 weeks method, so I'm giving it that amount of time from when the book was first being called out as available,.. PayPal disputes do work (I know from experience) .... and the recourse period is fairly good from our Aussie PoV
    'Process

S14.1 If you purchase an item using our Services where the item is not received or is “significantly not as described,” you may file a dispute in the Resolution Centre within 180 calendar days of the date of the transaction.'

#293 5 years ago

I want a mug with Todd yelling Curt on one side and Curt sleeping on the other.

#294 5 years ago
    Quoted from mrWol64:

oldskool1969 - for PayPal Australia,.. section below from PayPal Aus. is what covers buyer protection... I myself asked for a follow up to confirm the book has been posted (waiting on a confirmation) ,.. the delivery is the slower 6-8 weeks method, so I'm giving it that amount of time from when the book was first being called out as available,.. PayPal disputes do work (I know from experience) .... and the recourse period is fairly good from our Aussie PoV
    'Process
    S14.1 If you purchase an item using our Services where the item is not received or is “significantly not as described,” you may file a dispute in the Resolution Centre within 180 calendar days of the date of the transaction.'

I paid US$20 for shipping on mine - it better not be 6-8 weeks. For that amount of money, I'm expecting air shipping, a couple of weeks at most. 6-8 weeks is surface shipping and doesn't cost $20.

#295 5 years ago
    Quoted from mrWol64:

'Process

Contact us through the website and we can provide a tracking number.
    6 to 8 weeks for the shipping we charge on the website overseas, would be $30.00 plus for air.

Shipping overseas will be done through amazon from now on.

Yea I am back from walking the dog

#296 5 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

Todd, I am a BIG S.O.B.
    I am in need of a 4XL TNT shirt

I was 2xl and maxing out. Hard to find 3xl and up. WTF is SLIM FIT!??? Currently a XL. Down 60lbs and close to my high school weight!

Quoted from Frippertron:

Man, that made my day!

#297 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

6 to 8 weeks for the shipping we charge on the website overseas, would be $30.00 plus for air.

It''s the return of the, OH WAIT, he didn't just say what I think he did, did he?

#298 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

I did a direct email to you again, this was the first response on the 25th October.
    _______________________________________________________________________________

To save on the shipping the post takes 3 to 4 weeks to get to you. If we were to send express it would cost the same amount as the book.
    I am sure you will receive the book in the next week or so since the shipping time states 3 to 4 weeks.
    I do know that others from france and your country have received their books.
    Thank you for the understanding
    ANdrew

#299 5 years ago

Let's face it the old vendors who benefited from the Golden Age of Coin Op Business that are still in business are savvy, shrewd businessmen. Todd Tuckey for as interesting as I find his videos and occasionally laugh, he likes to portray himself as a bumbling oaf but make no mistake this guy is also a savvy, shrewd businessman. If he wasn't he would have been out of business long ago. Whether you like him or not that's your opinion. Whether you believe it or not, it's the ugly side of the business for sure....where greed reigns supreme! I've really come across some old timers that are pretty cantankerous, rude and flat out obnoxious to pinball and videogame collectors and I find irony in it. 40 years ago we were the ones putting BIG BUCK$ in their pockets and now as we establish our lives and look to reclaim part of our childhood such as collecting pinball machines it's these same vendors that really treat us like crap! I think Todd might actually be one of the nicer old timers to deal with......some of them are just pieces of garbage (John in Middletown, NY fits this description) who don't even deserve your time and certainly not your dollar either.

#300 5 years ago
    Quoted from Chicoman:

Let's face it the old vendors who benefited from the Golden Age of Coin Op Business that are still in business are savvy, shrewd businessmen.

Thank you.

Quoted from Chicoman:

I've really come across some old timers that are pretty cantankerous, rude and flat out obnoxious

True. But Rob Berk also said I'm warm and fuzzy.

Quoted from Chicoman:

I think Todd might actually be one of the nicer old timers to deal with

I agree.

LTG : )

There are 653 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/todd-n-tuckey-book-deal-1o-volumes/page/6?hl=fabsj82 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.