10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Crispin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images33.jpeg
    #1 10 years ago

ALL of the fallen heros that have made the ultimate sacrfice for the U.S., because we have set aside this day each year in their memory.

But every second of EVERY day, I painfully remember my personal fallen hero......my son.

Thank you ALL for your service!

And Rest in Peace my boy Joel.
    Warrant Officer, U.S. Army Aviation
    1986-2011

Keep playing the big pinball in the stars!

#2 10 years ago

Bless your Son.

And all who paid the ultimate sacrifice.

LTG : )

#3 10 years ago

Great post and sorry about your loss and I thank your son for fighting for my freedom and his service to this country. Cheers

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from johnnycruzr:

But every second of EVERY day, I painfully remember my personal fallen hero......my son.

May he rest in peace and I salute the both of you...Thank you!!
    May the good Lord heal your pain.

-Mike

#5 10 years ago

Extremely sorry for your loss. Know that we, north of the border, sleep easier due to the efforts and sacrifices of your soldiers as well as ours.
    I too lost my friend in Afghanistan...soldiers are the true heroes.

#6 10 years ago

God Bless you son and all our brave men and women who have given the ultimate sacrifice.
    I attended a Memorial day parade this morning and listen to a Rear Admiral give an inspiring speech about our fallen .

In its entirety ,since the beginning of the US armed services 4.5 million men and women have served and of those over 1 million have died in service to our country.

Thank You!

images33.jpegimages33.jpeg

#8 10 years ago

Bless you and your family.He was a true hero.

#9 10 years ago

God Bless your family and all of those that have sacrificed their lives for our freedom. You will never be forgotten! God bless everyone who continues to preserve our way of life, here and abroad.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/today-i-remember and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.