• 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Lobo2k
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

667DE206-6498-452A-B505-E342CF841F34 (resized).jpeg
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 1 year ago
Quoted from TeamUp:

I heard on stream that on the premium if the dead post is lit and ball still goes down the drain then the game will still give an auto-save? Is that not the case? Thanks.

I think it is a setting. Like it will give the player the first one back to help teach them what to do.

#52 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I think it is a setting. Like it will give the player the first one back to help teach them what to do.

Yeah JD confirmed that on stream. I just want sure after reading that man's post.
Oh and you can set the game to auto flip the left flipper for you if you just can't get the hang of it.

#53 1 year ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Spooky should have given Scott danesi the bag and made him their lead designer. He was the heart and soul of their last few titles

Agreed. I love Halloween though, that game is addictive as hell. I played Scooby this weekend, hated it

#54 1 year ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Spooky should have given Scott danesi the bag and made him their lead designer. He was the heart and soul of their last few titles

Aren't there a lot of complaints about the way R&M shoots though? I only had a chance to play it a couple times and didn't enjoy it much, thought geometry was off, etc. but again, I only have a few games on it. Zach and Greg just said the same things about the way it shoots on their Scooby First Impressions video too.

#55 1 year ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Agreed. I love Halloween though, that game is addictive as hell. I played Scooby this weekend, hated it

I feel the exact same way. I love my Halloween. Scooby did nothing for me.

#56 1 year ago
Quoted from TeamUp:

I heard on stream that on the premium if the dead post is lit and ball still goes down the drain then the game will still give an auto-save? Is that not the case? Thanks.

I know there was a setting where you could have the left flipper auto flip up to allow the ball to pass so you didn’t have to think about it, but to my knowledge the answer to your question is no. When I lost the ball due to a failed dead post bounce I lost the ball.

#57 1 year ago

I wasn’t seriously considering a Scooby until I played and heard the song Shaggy and Scoob sing. I was chuckling the whole time. The current code level feels like there is too much missing and not just rules. It feels like the game doesn’t respond or doesn’t respond differently enough to what you are shooting.

Haven’t seen a Foo or Godfather yet.

#58 1 year ago
Quoted from jedimastermatt:

The current code level feels like there is too much missing and not just rules. It feels like the game doesn’t respond or doesn’t respond differently enough to what you are shooting.

Majority of people were praising how far the code was at launch, can't win over everyone I guess.

#59 1 year ago
Quoted from shanksfornothin:

I haven’t had the chance to play spooky but yea the whole shooting into the dark bothers me even if I “get used to it” personally I still don’t like it. And here’s where I’m going to get the tomatoes thrown at me…. That’s why I like the FF pro version better, it’s not the same as scooby by any means. But I played a pro and premium for several hours and personally the upper playfield did nothing for me, and my loop shots were harder to see and get the timing. And I love the idea of the dead post save on the outlane it is really fun WHEN IT WORKS…. Let me tell you that does not always work. It worked for me about 50% of the time. But you know what did work…. The pro. I got the ball save 100% of the time with no post. And for me personally just give me the sure thing. The novelty of it is fun but the first time I lose a ball with the outlane save on...

If the dead post thing is what bothers you, you can turn if off and make it play like the pro.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Machine - For Sale
State College, PA
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Playfield - Plastics
NinjaCamp Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
BomberMods

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 1,399.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Little Shop Of Games

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.