• 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 months ago by Lobo2k
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

667DE206-6498-452A-B505-E342CF841F34 (resized).jpeg

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 1 year ago

Absolutely loved the Godfather & Foo Fighters(Pro), Queen was OK and Scooby is a complete miss for me.

I have to believe the Godfather just might be JJ's finest playing machine. The modes, the options, the movie clips, the light show are just awesome. Flippers feel good too. The movie clips and sound bytes are integrated very well.

Foo Fighters, game play is fast and furious, shot after shot of cool action. Modern Day 3 Stooges vs Space Aliens theme is a little goofy, but the game play more than makes up for it. I can absolutely see some cool mods for the pro. I have one of these on order.

Queen, nothing special, some cool shots a mini upper playfield. Feels solid, but just not my theme overall.

Scooby? An absolute disappointment to me. Clunky, slow at times and just got boring? I don't know why either. I think I will need to play it again.

I had a hard time walking away from playing The Godfather, Scooby I purposely drained my last ball on my second game.

#2 1 year ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Absolutely loved the Godfather & Foo Fighters(Pro), Queen was OK and Scooby is a complete miss for me.
I have to believe the Godfather just might be JJ's finest playing machine. The modes, the options, the movie clips, the light show are just awesome. Flippers feel good too. The movie clips and sound bytes are integrated very well.
Foo Fighters, game play is fast and furious, shot after shot of cool action. Modern Day 3 Stooges vs Space Aliens theme is a little goofy, but the game play more than makes up for it. I can absolutely see some cool mods for the pro. I have one of these on order.
Queen, nothing special, some cool shots a mini upper playfield. Feels solid, but just not my theme overall.
Scooby? An absolute disappointment to me. Clunky, slow at times and just got boring? I don't know why either. I think I will need to play it again.
I had a hard time walking away from playing The Godfather, Scooby I purposely drained my last ball on my second game.

On location? If so, where at?

#3 1 year ago

FF pro does look fast, I can’t wait to play it at MGC, as well as GTF. GF, even if it’s great is just too rich for my blood. Scooby not even an option, just looks slow & awkward

#4 1 year ago

Today I also played Scooby and I arrived at the same conclusion: clunky, slow and shots were not great (that might be something with this game at the location I played), but any interest I had in it dissipated quickly. I was hoping they had a Foo available but there wasn’t one. I played Mando Pro and really enjoyed it. I’ll keep looking for a Foo to play.

#5 1 year ago

I player Godfather and Scooby today. Scooby had many, many ball hang ups, one wireform caused a ball hang every single time, had to nearly tilt the machine to break it free. I didn’t love it overall, felt like half of the playfield was covered with the upper field, and the bookcase flipper was just awkward. Really looked and felt like a redemption game more than a serious pinball machine. It also seemed slow.

Now Godfather LE on the other hand… It played great, and looked and sounded awesome. I’m pretty neutral on that theme, but man it was so well integrated. As usual they mixed new material with the original making it seamless and polished. This game wasn’t on my radar really before, but wow. Different strokes for different folks, but I liked it a lot more than I expected to after seeing pics and videos of it. My only complaint was the ball went SDTM too often after coming out from under the gangster, seems like that could be prevented more.

Wade

#6 1 year ago

Ball hangs. I don’t think the plastic was interfering, I think it was just the length of the bottom of the 2 wires and the sharp curve around the end.

Wade

667DE206-6498-452A-B505-E342CF841F34 (resized).jpeg667DE206-6498-452A-B505-E342CF841F34 (resized).jpeg

#7 1 year ago

Spooky should have given Scott danesi the bag and made him their lead designer. He was the heart and soul of their last few titles

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from Wade:

Ball hangs.
Wade
[quoted image]

Total amateur hour on that wire form. Wow…

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from LORDDREK:

Total amateur hour on that wire form. Wow…

Sounds like a spooky game...looks like nothing has changed. That's unfortunate

#10 1 year ago

So this seems like a relevant enough thread for me to ask this question…
Today I also played foo fighters pro and premium and I have to say personally I liked the pro better the upper playfield seemed more in the way then it was an addition to the game and the ball save is cool but it’s not a must have to me.

Anyway to my question:
I’ve been on the brink of ordering a new Deadpool pro and now I play foo fighters pro and I love it too. I legit can not decide and I need to decide soon for reasons I won’t waste your time with.
I like that Deadpool is simple rules I understand well and has flow. I’m not a fan of the call outs or sounds, they aren’t annoying but they aren’t my favorite, but the game itself I love.
Then there’s foo fighters pro that has some great flow, interesting shots and combos. I like the music and callouts although I wonder if it will get old? I’ve never owned a band pin before. My issue with foo fighters is it seems a little complex hearing danger explain the rules past hit the blinky lights, and those aren’t always as easy to spot as you think on that game.

Anyway anyone’s opinion of 1 or the other games or both would be greatly appreciated I’m stuck between both a I fear I’ll regret whichever I don’t choose. First world problems lol.

#11 1 year ago

Does timing matter? You can probably get the Deadpool in a few days but isn’t FF going to be delivered in weeks or months?

Wade

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from Wade:

Does timing matter? You can probably get the Deadpool in a few days but isn’t FF going to be delivered in weeks or months?
Wade

If I order now from my local dealer I could get a Deadpool pro or FF pro in July or June respectively. And that timing is important for my situation

#13 1 year ago

I fear if I wait until TPF those spots especially for FF for June will be gone and that’s a problem for me in my situation. So I’ve got only a few days to make a choice ughhh

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from shanksfornothin:

So this seems like a relevant enough thread for me to ask this question…
Today I also played foo fighters pro and premium and I have to say personally I liked the pro better the upper playfield seemed more in the way then it was an addition to the game and the ball save is cool but it’s not a must have to me.
Anyway to my question:
I’ve been on the brink of ordering a new Deadpool pro and now I play foo fighters pro and I love it too. I legit can not decide and I need to decide soon for reasons I won’t waste your time with.
I like that Deadpool is simple rules I understand well and has flow. I’m not a fan of the call outs or sounds, they aren’t annoying but they aren’t my favorite, but the game itself I love.
Then there’s foo fighters pro that has some great flow, interesting shots and combos. I like the music and callouts although I wonder if it will get old? I’ve never owned a band pin before. My issue with foo fighters is it seems a little complex hearing danger explain the rules past hit the blinky lights, and those aren’t always as easy to spot as you think on that game.
Anyway anyone’s opinion of 1 or the other games or both would be greatly appreciated I’m stuck between both a I fear I’ll regret whichever I don’t choose. First world problems lol.

I'd go dp pro!
FF pro is to stripped down from the premium IMO regardless if you don't like upper playfields. FF pro is missing alot compared to the premium. Dp pro for the Win for many obvious reasons!
FF pro still looks like a great game even if it falls short to the premium but DP all day against an unproven early code FF pro.

#15 1 year ago

First impressions: Went to joysticks and brought my teenaged kids to try it out. They are not big pin players and I was pleasantly surprised they came. Old code, turned up the volume and put on swear mode, the pin sounds great, shoots awesome, and is a hell of a lot of fun. This was the pro version. More familiarity with the game will help me, more call outs will also help, still not sure the optimal time to hit the action button although some hits were big points and without the upper playfield triggering Area 51 wasn’t apparent. Super satisfying looping the ball around 1,2,3 times and comboing to the spinner which is super satisfying. If you hit the overload at 90 degrees prepare for a Magneto fastball STDM, ridiculously fast. If you ricochet a shot, the outlanes are brutal. Plenty of ball saves help. When a mode is completed, and a ball drains it will launch another ball. Caught myself walking away and missing the opportunity. Both kids thought it is better than our AFMr. Daughter likes Godzilla a bit better, 2-3 plays each. Had to drag my son out. Can’t wait for it to show up.
Thanks to Charlie for the hospitality.

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from Wade:

Ball hangs. I don’t think the plastic was interfering, I think it was just the length of the bottom of the 2 wires and the sharp curve around the end.
Wade
[quoted image]

l had the same problem. Those wireforms are too pliable. The ball hits the end of that wireform and with each hit pulls in the wireform sides until the opening is too small for the ball to fall through to the inlane. Needs a separate round circle at the end of that wireform, just like you would find on all the wireforms from other manufacurers. Luckily it is easy enough to just pull the sides apart so the ball falls through again.

#17 1 year ago

I had a similar experience with Scooby—clunky, boring shots, upper playfield too cumbersome, mediocre art, and ball hangups galore. What a disappointment.

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

I had a similar experience with Scooby—clunky, boring shots, upper playfield too cumbersome, mediocre art, and ball hangups galore. What a disappointment.

This is the same for every one of their games. Why do people keep buying this companies junk?

#19 1 year ago
Quoted from Jigs:

This is the same for every one of their games. Why do people keep buying this companies junk?

I think junk is a strong word but the effort on quality and polish seems to be wasted in the wrong areas…

#20 1 year ago

Only one of these I've played so far is Scooby, but I put several games on at Arcade Expo last weekend. Really enjoyed it, and they played well with minimal issues getting nonstop play all weekend. I actually walked away thinking they had significantly improved their QC. Perfect? Nah. I saw new sterns and one of the three Americans turned off there too. It's pinball. Remember the scoops on Rush? Playfields on GNR?

Anyways, it's not a clunky game at all but it doesn't shoot like a Stern. Feel of the game actually reminds me a LOT of toy story. It's not really my style, and it's way slower than Bond or Rush, but I thought it shot great once I found the shots. I'm not an upper playfield fan, but I actually enjoyed this - different stuff to do and not too easy to keep it up there. Integration and current modes were great, though the videos ran too long for me. Game is DROP DEAD gorgeous too.

Can definitely see where it's not everyone's cup of tea, and not exactly mine either, but I genuinely think it's an impressive showing for spooky and a lot of people are going to LOVE it.

#21 1 year ago
Quoted from TeamUp:

I'd go dp pro!
FF pro is to stripped down from the premium IMO regardless if you don't like upper playfields. FF pro is missing alot compared to the premium. Dp pro for the Win for many obvious reasons!
FF pro still looks like a great game even if it falls short to the premium but DP all day against an unproven early code FF pro.

So you haven't even played Foo Fighters yet?

#22 1 year ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

So you haven't even played Foo Fighters yet?

Incorrect

#23 1 year ago

Again my opinion.. go play for yourself obviously and pick but you asked our opinion and you if you like FF music then you can't go wrong with either Imo.

#24 1 year ago
Quoted from Wade:

Scooby today

felt like half of the playfield was covered with the upper field

Gee, that sounds very familiar from Spooky's last couple games.

#25 12 months ago
Quoted from TeamUp:

Again my opinion.. go play for yourself obviously and pick but you asked our opinion and you if you like FF music then you can't go wrong with either Imo.

No problem here. Your post just seemed like you had not played it yet. Look my wife doesn't like RUSH music, but she loves the pin? Go figure?

#26 12 months ago

I got to play a scooby. While it looked very pretty, my fear turned into reality. Not being able to SEE the shots was a turn off. You shoot the ball, it goes somewhere and then spits out. Not sure how. Not sure what the ball was doing. And boom, it is back from under the playfield.

I was impressed by the build quality for the most part, just hate having all my shots concealed.

#27 12 months ago
Quoted from Wade:

I player Godfather and Scooby today. Scooby had many, many ball hang ups, one wireform caused a ball hang every single time, had to nearly tilt the machine to break it free. I didn’t love it overall, felt like half of the playfield was covered with the upper field, and the bookcase flipper was just awkward. Really looked and felt like a redemption game more than a serious pinball machine. It also seemed slow.
Now Godfather LE on the other hand… It played great, and looked and sounded awesome. I’m pretty neutral on that theme, but man it was so well integrated. As usual they mixed new material with the original making it seamless and polished. This game wasn’t on my radar really before, but wow. Different strokes for different folks, but I liked it a lot more than I expected to after seeing pics and videos of it. My only complaint was the ball went SDTM too often after coming out from under the gangster, seems like that could be prevented more.
Wade

Good to hear this about Godfather!
I really loved the GF reveal and SDTM featurette.Can’t wait to play it in Texas

#28 12 months ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I got to play a scooby. While it looked very pretty, my fear turned into reality. Not being able to SEE the shots was a turn off. You shoot the ball, it goes somewhere and then spits out. Not sure how. Not sure what the ball was doing. And boom, it is back from under the playfield.
I was impressed by the build quality for the most part, just hate having all my shots concealed.

I played Scooby at LAX; while I was initially concerned the upper PF would obstruct views, those worries dissipated after a few shots. True, you can't see the ball under the UPF... but you honestly don't need to since the shots are consistent: the left two are smooth orbits, the center is direct to the UPF (or a return if slow), the right shots are smooth orbits (except the spinner/van lock when qualified). It's not at all like other UPF's that bury and obstruct randomizing elements like multiple inlanes and posts and other mechs. On Scooby, after a few shots you'll know exactly where and when the ball is coming back even though you can't see it the whole time.

Spooky brought 4 of them to LAX; sadly one fried its PSU after a few hours. The other 3 were played non-stop all weekend, no more issues than any of the competing NIBs on the floor (by ironic contrast, it seemed the Bond 60th was down/off quite often).

Overall, though I loved playing Scooby I agree it's a bit slower-paced than the typical new game. The upper PF with its diverter/flipper is pretty interesting and trickier than it looks: there's not a ton to do up there but what's there is challenging since the ball trajectories and timing are so different, and that bookcase really effs with the ball in unanticipated ways. As for those easy timeable lower orbits: oh no, they hid a boring fan layout under an awesome castle. So it's not for everyone. Yet hands down IMO, Scooby is one of if not THE best-looking games released by anyone recently. So while the orbits are locked in, hopefully code will improve it when the apron locks and other drop target modes are added, and cutscene drag is reduced. FWIW Bug did say they set the LAX games "slow and easy" since LAX has tons of families and kids in attendance. Funny enough they opened the outlanes a bit as game times were running long (my first pre-open game was like 10 mins or at least felt like it even though I was well off and NOT playing well at all during the weekend).

I was sorely disappointed that Foo was not at LAX and I can't wait to play it. I've an inkling it will be tough to decide between Foo, Deadpool, and GZ. I love irreverent / funny / humorous games and while I'm not a Foo superfan, the lightheartedness, speed, and modern flow / mode challenges seem to be there in abundance.

Having played all prior JJP releases I've yet to like any of them. So at its price GF is a complete non-starter for me to consider. But I retain an open mind, and will reserve judgement until I gladly play one the first chance I get.

#29 12 months ago

Because it's pretty and apparently they have amazing customer support?

Quoted from Jigs:

Why do people keep buying this companies junk?

#30 12 months ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Not being able to SEE the shots was a turn off. You shoot the ball, it goes somewhere and then spits out. Not sure how. Not sure what the ball was doing. And boom, it is back from under the playfield. [...] just hate having all my shots concealed.

THIS times a thousand for me. Absolutely cannot stand this style of play. Shoot in a dark hole, guess where it might come out, repeat. It's just Alice Cooper with easier shots due to the width.

Over a couple long games I wasn't able to figure out which shot(s) feed the upper PF to get ready for the bookcase flipper. Started holding my left flipper up every time I hit a hidden shot, just in case. Casual players will never be ready to flip the bookcase in time to actually play up there.

For those who want to put the "mystery" in Mystery Machine, this game might be for you.

#31 12 months ago
Quoted from yancy:

Over a couple long games I wasn't able to figure out which shot(s) feed the upper PF to get ready for the bookcase flipper. Started holding my left flipper up every time I hit a hidden shot, just in case.

I've not played the game or looked into it/watched anything at all since the reveal, but isn't there just 1 big fat ramp right in the middle that feeds the upper PF, and that's it?

#32 12 months ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

I've not played the game or looked into it/watched anything at all since the reveal, but isn't there just 1 big fat ramp right in the middle that feeds the upper PF, and that's it?

Yeah, that's the way up. Except it wasn't a sure thing, I never quite figured out if the UPF wasn't qualified, or I didn't hit the shot hard enough.

But essentially the trick is to shoot up the middle, and hold the left flipper button to keep the bookcase ready to catch the ball up there. If you shoot up the middle and the ball goes up top but you're not ready, it just rolls behind the upper left flipper, and feeds back to your lower left flipper (like an orbit).

#33 12 months ago

spooky apologists are going to hit the rawr button really soon...

#34 12 months ago
Quoted from trueno92:

spooky apologists are going to hit the rawr button really soon...

They can if they want. My beef isn't the quality of their product, as I found it very pleasing. Just, to me, part of the fun of pinball is seeing what the ball is doing/where it is going.

#35 12 months ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

Yeah, that's the way up. Except it wasn't a sure thing, I never quite figured out if the UPF wasn't qualified, or I didn't hit the shot hard enough.
But essentially the trick is to shoot up the middle, and hold the left flipper button to keep the bookcase ready to catch the ball up there. If you shoot up the middle and the ball goes up top but you're not ready, it just rolls behind the upper left flipper, and feeds back to your lower left flipper (like an orbit).

That makes sense. I just remember seeing the video and thinking it was gonna be another game where I'd spend all day on the upper playfield, if that middle ramp was easy to hit on the fly.

#36 12 months ago
Quoted from finman2000:

On location? If so, where at?

This

#37 12 months ago

I’m guessing Great American pinball. I played all of them there as well.

My thoughts: FF was a lot of fun but the playfield seemed barren, I think the premium will be fantastic.

Godfather was decent but not worth the asking price.

Scooby was fun and I think it adds great variety to a home collection. One of the main reasons I like my Halloween is because it’s not like the rest of the machines out there.

I didn’t bother with Queen. I have no desire.

#38 12 months ago

**Delete** Duplicate Post

#39 12 months ago

I haven’t had the chance to play spooky but yea the whole shooting into the dark bothers me even if I “get used to it” personally I still don’t like it. And here’s where I’m going to get the tomatoes thrown at me…. That’s why I like the FF pro version better, it’s not the same as scooby by any means. But I played a pro and premium for several hours and personally the upper playfield did nothing for me, and my loop shots were harder to see and get the timing. And I love the idea of the dead post save on the outlane it is really fun WHEN IT WORKS…. Let me tell you that does not always work. It worked for me about 50% of the time. But you know what did work…. The pro. I got the ball save 100% of the time with no post. And for me personally just give me the sure thing. The novelty of it is fun but the first time I lose a ball with the outlane save on and I’m having a great ball getting modes done I’m going to be PISSSSEDD.

Also… the magnet on the overlord with the premium 50% of the time would throw the ball a little via the magnet and it would drain SDTM.

Again…the pro just releasing the ball only did that to me once and honestly that was me being a sleep at the wheel.

Also personally, I think the pro art looks better.

The pro not getting the option of expression lighting kit is a huge let down though. If I’m willing to pay for it why not give it to me stern?

Anyway that’s all my opinion, you don’t have to agree with it but there it is don’t shoot the messenger. Go to TPF and play it for yourself it’s a great game. I put my money where my mouth is for a pro today

#40 12 months ago
Quoted from Geeterman1:

I’m guessing Great American pinball

Spot on

#41 12 months ago

Anyway that’s all my opinion, you don’t have to agree with it but there it is don’t shoot the messenger.

Far from it, I'm thanking the messenger. Sounds like you and I value the same things in gameplay, so your observations are very valuable to someone like me who hasn't played either model yet but will probably order one of them.

#42 12 months ago
Quoted from BrianBannon:

l had the same problem. Those wireforms are too pliable. The ball hits the end of that wireform and with each hit pulls in the wireform sides until the opening is too small for the ball to fall through to the inlane. Needs a separate round circle at the end of that wireform, just like you would find on all the wireforms from other manufacurers. Luckily it is easy enough to just pull the sides apart so the ball falls through again.

I agree that it would be easy to fix - but I don't see how the ball hitting the end could make the curve SMALLER than the ball itself, that seems nearly impossible. So I think this came out wrong from the factory.

Overall Scooby looked pretty good, I didn't really have any complaints about that. It seemed a little bland on the whole sitting next to Godfather, but most pins would. It seemed like the shots were pretty wide and easy to hit. If it were a Stern or JPP it would have been the same shots but fit into a regular width pin.

Wade

#43 12 months ago
Quoted from Wade:

If it were a Stern or JPP it would have been the same shots but fit into a regular width pin.

It is a regular width pin. Just in a widebody cabinet so fit all the stuff along the sides.

#44 12 months ago

I haven't played or even seen any of these yet, but still glad I chose FF as the one pin I was going to buy. No disrespect to the others, but FF hasn't shown me a reason, here, or any streams I've watched, to second guess our purchase. I hope all the new games play great, it's good for our hobby. I do wish these releases were more spread out tho, lot to intake at once.

#45 12 months ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

They can if they want. My beef isn't the quality of their product, as I found it very pleasing. Just, to me, part of the fun of pinball is seeing what the ball is doing/where it is going.

This was my fear as well with this game when I first saw photos. I hate that every shot on lower playfield is covered up so you can’t see the ball. Easy pass for me.

#46 12 months ago
Quoted from Wade:

I agree that it would be easy to fix - but I don't see how the ball hitting the end could make the curve SMALLER than the ball itself, that seems nearly impossible. So I think this came out wrong from the factory.

Take a 1.5" ID flipper rubber circle, put a ball inside - fits easy. Now stretch it out onto an oval as if to put it over a flipper - the sides are closer together and the ball no longer fits. Same principle

#47 12 months ago
Quoted from Wylte:

Take a 1.5" ID flipper rubber circle, put a ball inside - fits easy. Now stretch it out onto an oval as if to put it over a flipper - the sides are closer together and the ball no longer fits. Same principle

I understand what you mean about it being too narrow, I agree with that being reason the ball was getting stuck. The rubber band doesn't get smaller than the ball with the ball still inside of it though, which is why I think the wireform was made that way from the factory, not bent out of shape by the ball. Also, the ball isn't rolling very fast when it gets to the end (compared to being hit directly by a flipper shot), and the coating didn't seem to be missing. Last, the green wireform right next to it was also obviously misshapened in the bend at the bottom as well as in the S curve before it. With this game looking brand spanking new, I don't think this happened due to repeated play.

My conclusion was that they just had some overall quality problems with the maker of the wireforms. No way to be certain about this, unless you just unboxed one with these problems. I'm confident that will be reported by some new owners here soon.

Wade

#48 12 months ago

For those wondering - both Godfather and Scooby are in downtown Pittsburgh at Barcadia, right in the front door area, away from all the other pins.

Wade

#49 12 months ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

Sounds like a spooky game...looks like nothing has changed. That's unfortunate

yea, but people still lined up and buy them.

#50 12 months ago

I love the idea of the dead post save on the outlane it is really fun WHEN IT WORKS…. Let me tell you that does not always work. It worked for me about 50% of the time. But you know what did work…. The pro. I got the ball save 100% of the time with no post. And for me personally just give me the sure thing. The novelty of it is fun but the first time I lose a ball with the outlane save on and I’m having a great ball getting modes done I’m going to be PISSSSEDD.

I heard on stream that on the premium if the dead post is lit and ball still goes down the drain then the game will still give an auto-save? Is that not the case? Thanks.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marengo, IL
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 175.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elwood, IL
$ 349.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carnation, WA
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 699.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods
Shooter rods
$ 265.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods
Other
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Other
Severedmods
Other
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
Plastics
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/today-i-played-foo-gf-scooby-amp-queen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.