By DerGoetz

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tobiasforgecardinalcopia2018promo_638 (resized).jpg
    #1 5 years ago

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/tobias-forge-my-biggest-wish-right-now-is-to-make-ghost-branded-pinball-machine/

Tobias Forge has told Philadelphia's 93.3 WMMR radio station that his "biggest wish right now" is to make a GHOST-branded pinball machine. "I love pinball," he said (hear audio below). "And from the amount of characters that we have, that's a little bit more my focus right now. Just knowing that I wanna make a pinball machine with finally enough fodder to make that now… It's a long way to the top if you wanna have a pinball machine."

Asked if he owns any pinball machines, Forge said: "No, not yet. But it's definitely… I have a long purchase list of things that I want in my so-called 'man cave.'"
    Forge also confirmed that he has entertained the idea of developing a musical based on GHOST's music. "However, I think the one different aspect of what I have in mind, as opposed to other rock musicals, is that most other rock musicals, except for 'Tommy', I guess, and a few more, is that we're not technically a historic band, so it would not be a legacy thing where there would be a retrospective of all of our songs," he explained.

The North American trek, known as "A Pale Tour Named Death", is visiting nearly 40 cities, including Chicago, New York, Los Angeles and Toronto.
    Forge performed as a "new" Papa Emeritus on each of GHOST's first three albums, with each version of Papa replacing the one that came before it. Papa Emeritus III was retired in favor of Cardinal Copia before the release of "Prequelle".
    tobiasforgecardinalcopia2018promo_638 (resized).jpgtobiasforgecardinalcopia2018promo_638 (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tobias-forge-wishes-to-make-ghost-branded-pinball-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.