Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 108 posts
  • 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by flynnibus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shlockdoc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 11 years ago

We're you able to pay additional for a low number?

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Talk about first world problems.

You mean breaking my back and earning enough to buy a pin? You should be happy you don't live here and have these issues. This has been said a few times. Go get your health care for free and keep your non pinball recriminations to yourself.

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

You know that Canada is a first world country too right? I believe Frolic's comment was a comment on all of us getting so worked up about something as relatively trivial as pinball. Don't think it was directed at the US in particular.

Actually my point is not flag waving patriotism ( Stern Made in the USA ) it is the self loathing "1st world problems, boo hoo , white people problems" it is a pinball forum, it is pinball problems and the love hate relationship. Take your liberal bleeding heart guilt trip BS and go post on a CNN.com.

BTW i could care less about Stern and suing and the joke this title has created.

#60 11 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

And this is why the ignore function is the best feature on Pinside. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to use it.

Thanks that is easy - one response and ignored. IM glad your feelings were hurt responding to Frolic. Enjoy your 1st world problems. HA

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from Hitch9:

It seems from your original post, you are the one with hurt feelings. Move on!, like others have said.

Really 24 hours later and that is your contribution to this thread. You are new here and instigating. Does our little bro to the north have a complex here? Thanks and welcome to pinside. Now get a life.

Btw make a donation to pinside my Canadian pinball bro.

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Honestly they should shit can the whole LE model "UNTIL" it's proven. Like what they did with LOTR, Monopoly, BSM, Elvis....etc.....
Prove first that it's worthy of an LE. Make a crap load of premiums.....THEN if it's good and worthy come out with an LE. The guys that want the LE that already bought the premium would sell and bring more used games to market generating more entry level affordable games to people and the LE's would sell again to not only the hardcores as a repeat buyer but new buyers as well.
My thoughts.

This was in response to everyone pimping out pins with mods and powder coating. Folks wanted a turn key blingy edition and Stern responded. You were a big proponent of this in the beginning to the point we thought you worked at stern and ran their FB page. Posting acdc progress photos. What has changed?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

7,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
$ 29.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shlockdoc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/to-those-upset-at-stern?tu=shlockdoc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.