Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 155 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by ledge
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

stool.jpg
    3Dpinball64.jpg
    3Dpinball40.jpg
    3Dpinball61.jpg
    3d_Pinball2_19.jpg
    3d_Pinball2_22.jpg
    3d_Pinball2_21.jpg
    3d_Pinball2_16.jpg
    3d_Pinball2_14.jpg
    3d_Pinball2_9.jpg

There are 155 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
    #101 9 years ago

I did not hear anything from them...so its possible they did not read this thread.....so I just posted this on their facebook page. I also deleted the Games off on Roof video, as dtown suggested! Todd

Please note that as of October 2013---not 2014, I stopped all reference to ANY competition -- in both my website and all my YouTube videos. Even up to then, I NEVER mentioned anyone by name or company. NEVER!

Our company has been subjected to relentless nasty references on both EBay listings and MANY of these videos of yours. LATELY, your videos have featured CLIPS of MY videos used in distasteful ugly ways. The first one I had taken down used scenes of me over R rated images. FULL of defamation of my character! Have you noticed that your videos in the last couple years are get VERY few views? Why?

Rather than approach me and offer to REMOVE or EDIT OUT ALL references to us, so I could REMOVE the copyright strike against you, you guys have instead decided to dig your heels in and continue to make MORE nasty videos about us!

Why you two can not find something CONSTRUCTIVE to talk about to help advance the hobby (I have read numerous references suggesting you return to making the videos you USED to do several years ago that have gotten LOTS of views about pinball play), is beyond me.

Our videos try to show the positive and fun part of pinball. And people can choose to watch them or skip them. We just crossed 6000 subscribers and our videos all get at least 800 views or more within a week or so. With the hundreds of positive comments from people, it seems that most viewers find them both funny and informative. Maybe if YOUR videos started to show all these fun angles, your views would increase too!

The ball is now officially served into YOUR court. What you do with it is up to YOU! Todd

#102 9 years ago

You both have some more work to do, but it's good to see a step in the right direction. I hope all forms of criticism somehow gets wiped clean and both businesses can start over. I'm hoping Mike looks at all aspects and comes to a reasonable conclusion on this. From what I understand, this little feud predates the online forum activity. I really want to have multiple retail options to choose from that are both reliable and clean online. I'm planning on revising my feedback, Todd. I'm going to go through my stuff and weed through it to start fresh this year. Maybe you'll let me back on your youtube page? I did send a response through Gmail when you first emailed me. I was hoping to hear back from you about that as I was apologetic and trying to explain the situation on my end. I took the silence as a sign that you didn't really care.

#103 9 years ago

I did not get a response to the email I sent you...when did you send it?

#104 9 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

I did not get a response to the email I sent you...when did you send it?

It was late October. The date I sent it was the 20th. Maybe it didn't go through? I could try sending it again.

#105 9 years ago

yes...resend....but to my email address [email protected]....there are so many messages on YouTube and I do not see any unanswered....

#106 9 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

yes...resend....but to my email address [email protected]....there are so many messages on YouTube and I do not see any unanswered....

Just resent the message. It might be a little outdated at the moment.

#107 9 years ago

Move along.

I'm surprised that the GRC vs. TNT conflict has escalated this far. At the moment, the conflict reminds me of the "Console War" that took place in the 90s. For those who don't know, SEGA had a huge rivalry against Nintendo that the latter company only referenced occasionally; SEGA was firing direct shots at Nintendo and they were ridiculously aggressive in their advertising.

I hope the conflict is resolved soon and both channels reform themselves.

#108 9 years ago

I don't know. That Mike guy's got some problems. And he seems to be dragging Ray down with him. GRC had only been posting Ray's Tech Tips since 2013 and look at how much Ray's hair's gray'd.

If selling or fixing pinball machines is your primary source of income, that's gotta be tough unless you're a long time established business. Stress can do weird things to people,

#109 9 years ago
    Quoted from Kineticross:

Move along.
    I'm surprised that the GRC vs. TNT conflict has escalated this far. At the moment, the conflict reminds me of the "Console War" that took place in the 90s. For those who don't know, SEGA had a huge rivalry against Nintendo that the latter company only referenced occasionally; SEGA was firing direct shots at Nintendo and they were ridiculously aggressive in their advertising.
    I hope the conflict is resolved soon and both channels reform themselves.

It's starting to happen. I noticed both sides just started removing content that takes jabs at one another. Mike apparently requested to talk with Todd privately on their facebook page about current issues. I hope they reach common interests. Personally, if either one of them goes, it would be a major blow to collectors in the Philly area. I hate to see stuff like this. I hope everyone here on pinside shows a little restraint on their comments so things progress more smoothly.

#110 9 years ago
    Quoted from dtown:

Then why do you still have the video on YOUR channel? It garners nothing but negative responses. Take it down and people will "forget" eventually.

then dont watch it? your not forced to keep opening it up... and keep getting depressed over it..
    move on..

#111 9 years ago
    Quoted from dtown:

That Mike guy's got some problems.

Yea, being a pedophile is definitely a problem.

#112 9 years ago
    Quoted from forensicd:

I know this is a little off topic, but I never watched the GRC videos before, only the TNT. Man, the GRC videos sure use a ton of "blue" language, dont they? I was watching with my kid to see what was going on and had to turn it off due to the language. Not sure why they use it, since there is no need for it.

exactly, their form of exposure is not exactly the way to go, to promote, sell and offer pinball restoration. and yes pinball is also a "family game"

#113 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinballsmith:

Personally, if either one of them goes, it would be a major blow to collectors in the Philly area.

Neither of them are going anywhere. TNT sells a ton of machines. And I'm pretty sure Ray is doing fine...I drive past his place on the way to work and judging by the neighborhood he lives in he's doing pretty well for himself.

#114 9 years ago
    Quoted from asay:

Neither of them are going anywhere. TNT sells a ton of machines. And I'm pretty sure Ray is doing fine...I drive past his place on the way to work and judging by the neighborhood he lives in he's doing pretty well for himself.

I hope so. I use them both, but I tend to lean towards GRC for pinball stuff. I would love to see that picture they took together repeated every time they meet at shows. Both companies have excellent stuff and a ton of knowledge. I want to meet Todd in person to hopefully clear things up. I have a Disney Felix machine he might want to take a look at. Ray has always been charming and helpful whenever I have issues. Mike's the same way in person, but I think the RGP days really stirred things up for him as people were bashing everything good he posted (this was before he started saying things here). Everyone mocked him for using models in his ads and some very uncalled for things were said. As for what was said about blondetall, and although she was offended, has offered to talk with the other mods to let Mike's account be brought back if things started to mellow out.

#115 9 years ago

I love the TNT videos, they do some nice restorations. I would love to get my next pin from him but being in Toronto, I'm not sure how feasible it is.

#116 9 years ago
    Quoted from SuperPinball:

I love the TNT videos, they do some nice restorations. I would love to get my next pin from him but being in Toronto, I'm not sure how feasible it is.

Todd says they ship international for $600.

#117 9 years ago

Lol, no shock here. GRC will be digging the retailer grave shortly. Ray will continue to do great work as a tech out in the field but will soon not have a storefront due to the mouthpieces. I give them a year and that's a generous guess.

#118 9 years ago
    Quoted from asay:

Todd says they ship international for $600.

yep totally feasible, hes sent /shipped machines all over the world. packaged well, and voltage coversion done.., correct heat treated pallets, paperwork etc.

#119 9 years ago
    Quoted from ledge:

yep totally feasible, hes sent /shipped machines all over the world. packaged well, and voltage coversion done..

Voltage conversion? That's a nice bonus.

#120 9 years ago

Voltage conversion? That's a nice bonus.

yes its all included in the $600 ship cost.

#121 9 years ago
    Quoted from ledge:

then dont watch it? your not forced to keep opening it up... and keep getting depressed over it..
    move on..

I hadn't seen it in years. But, new people see and it presents a bad image. Also, it gives "special people" like Mike material to make messes like this.

#122 9 years ago
    Quoted from dtown:

I hadn't seen it in years. But, new people see and it presents a bad image. Also, it gives idiots like Mike material to make messes like this.

Keep it civil, man. Trying to start the new year off right.

#123 9 years ago
    Quoted from asay:

Yea, being a pedophile is definitely a problem.

No jokes. Is he a convicted sex offender?

#124 9 years ago
    Quoted from dtown:

No jokes. Is he a convicted sex offender?

Yes, 100% verified. The info is all public and you can look it up. I'm not going to post the megans law page/court dockets here because it contains personal info.

But like I said before, he was convicted of multiple counts of all of this:
    - IDSI Person Less Than 16 Yrs Age
    - Aggrav Indec Asslt/Person Less 16 Yrs Age
    - Ind Asslt Person Less 16 Yrs Age
    - Corruption Of Minors
    - Sell/Furnish Liquor Etc Minor
    - Contact/Comm.W/Minor-Sexual Offenses
    - Criminal Use Of Communication Facility
    - Poss Instrument Of Crime W/Int

#125 9 years ago

Keep it civil, man. Trying to start the new year off right.

Ok. Edited. Todd took the vid down anyway so, as far as I'm concerned that matter is dead.

#126 9 years ago
    Quoted from dtown:

Ok. Edited. Todd took the vid down anyway so, as far as I'm concerned that matter is dead.

Not much better, although I'm no stranger to doing this myself in the past. It makes you the better person to keep stuff like that to yourself.

#127 9 years ago

If anything comes from this thread i hope its some positive change. I had no idea opinions were held so high in regards to both TNT and GRC. I can't see any reason why everything won't work out for the better as long as we all stay civil and continue to respect each other and maybe, just maybe something good can come of this. I hate to think that this can't all be worked out in some way for the better.

#128 9 years ago

Double post. Sorry.

#129 9 years ago
    Quoted from asay:

Yes, 100% verified. The info is all public and you can look it up. I'm not going to post the megans law page/court dockets here because it contains personal info.
    - Corruption Of Minors

Just looked him up. I did not know this. And now that I do, I will NEVER watch any of their videos again. Thank you for bringing this up.

#130 9 years ago
    Quoted from dtown:

Just looked him up. I did not know this. And now that I do, I will NEVER watch any of their videos again. Thank you for bringing this up.

Not even for Ray?

#131 9 years ago
    Quoted from asay:

- Corruption Of Minors

WTF, I didn't know this either, makes me sick!

#132 9 years ago

Not even for Ray?

No. I've been a cop for long time and Aggravated Indecent Assault is borderline rape without penetration. I don't care if it was over ten years ago. Screw that.

Now I don't know all the particulars but that conviction indicates a little bit more than just some fondling at an underage drinking party.

Oh and IDSI is Involuntary Deviate Sexual Intercourse which can and has been used as plea bargains to drop a rape charge.

#133 9 years ago

Hey OP, maybe its time to ask for a lock.

#134 9 years ago

I've known Todd for some time now, having met him at Pinball Expo back in 2004? Or maybe it was 2003. Neat guy. I was sold once his banquet speech included a neat factoid about Rollergames, my favorite pin.

I've watched a lot of GRC's videos. Mostly because of the things Ray discusses. He's a car guy and it sounds like one hell of a pin tech. I've enjoyed that part of the videos. I've commented a few times that the constant jabs at TNT took their excellent videos and brought them down several notches.

You don't need to take shots at your competition. Your work and your reputation tells the story alone. And there are plenty of competitors who can get along with each other just fine, and coexist.

There is no place for the underhanded shots at competition. No need for it.

#135 9 years ago

Not even for Ray?

I couldn't bring myself to ever give this guy Mike a dime.

#136 9 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

I couldn't bring myself to ever give this guy Mike a dime.

Why disagree with my post calling for them to work out their differences? That wasn't very appropriate. It makes you look like you encourage the fighting between them.

#137 9 years ago

Why disagree with my post calling for them to work out their differences? That wasn't very appropriate. It makes you look like you encourage the fighting between them.

It wasn't intentional and I just cleared it.

I am using my iPad and sometimes I inadvertently hit the thumbs up/down.

#138 9 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

It wasn't intentional and I just cleared it.
    I am using my iPad and sometimes I inadvertently hit the thumbs up/down.

Was mostly confused there. I'm guessing pinside isn't very usable on an ipad/tablet?

#139 9 years ago

Was mostly confused there. I'm guessing pinside isn't very usable on an ipad/tablet?

It's gotten better, though, looking at enlarged pics doesn't work well. You also can't click on a user through a thumbs up/down drop box. It just resets the page. Making changes in your profile can be a pain too.

#140 9 years ago

I am sure it's fine. I am much more comfortable using my lap top.

#141 9 years ago
    Quoted from dtown:

It's gotten better, though, looking at enlarged pics doesn't work well. You also can't click on a user through a thumbs up/down drop box. It just resets the page. Making changes in your profile can be a pain too.

I'm a 90's child, so handhelds should be second nature to me. Texting is still a hurdle and something I actually try to avoid. My friends can do it when they're half awake.

#142 9 years ago

Update: This is the post that Mike & Ray from GRC just posted this on his Facebook Page. Todd
    PUBLIC NOTICE! EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!

TNT Amusements Inc. Todd & MAT engaged in a lengthy, mutually apologetic dialogue this morning regarding business ethics? We have both agreed to end any future derogatory public postings.

Thank you Todd for being the first to take the "high road" in our historically epic public feud & also for presenting such in a civil, gentlemanly fashion. Todd might have even said that our programming doesn't necessarily always entirely stink?!

We would both appreciate for our fans to follow suit & find something positive to do out there! Stay tuned. It would seem that neither operation knows the meaning of "give up!"

Best 2015 wishes to Team TNT. We'll see you in the ratings wars!

#143 9 years ago

YAY!!!!!!!!! So glad to hear it!

#144 9 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

Is it really a war when TNT gets more than 3x the views? Lets see how long GRC stays "positive.

#145 9 years ago

Hey Todd - if you're reading this, I have a proposal from TNT that dates back to October of 2012 to have my IJ shopped that I purchased from you in '98. Still waiting for a return call to schedule the work. No worries though. Mike and Ray did the work and it's awesome! Although I'm within walking distance from your shop, I would NEVER do business with you. I and friends in the hobby have purchased approximately ten games in the past two years. None are from TNT. GRC has my unyielding support!

#146 9 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNavidad:

Hey Todd - if you're reading this, I have a proposal from TNT that dates back to October of 2012 to have my IJ shopped that I purchased from you in '98. Still waiting for a return call to schedule the work. No worries though. Mike and Ray did the work and it's awesome! Although I'm within walking distance from your shop, I would NEVER do business with you. I and friends in the hobby have purchased approximately ten games in the past two years. None are from TNT. GRC has my unyielding support!

Quoted from toddtuckey:

We would both appreciate for our fans to follow suit & find something positive to do out there! Stay tuned. It would seem that neither operation knows the meaning of "give up!"

#147 9 years ago

I clicked the thread but saw nothing. Have fun play pinball.

#148 9 years ago
    Quoted from btw75:

Hey OP, maybe its time to ask for a lock.

bump for a good suggestion

#149 9 years ago

Yea. It seems like the issue has been resolved...somewhat. Maybe, lock...until something else comes up.

#150 9 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNavidad:

hey he might have missed a call... hes human ?...

did u think of making another call.?.

by the looks of how busy Todd is, hes not missing your business. : P

EDIT: its good to see differences have been worked out.

There are 155 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tnt-amusements-cyber-bullying/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.