Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 155 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by ledge
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

stool.jpg
    3Dpinball64.jpg
    3Dpinball40.jpg
    3Dpinball61.jpg
    3d_Pinball2_19.jpg
    3d_Pinball2_22.jpg
    3d_Pinball2_21.jpg
    3d_Pinball2_16.jpg
    3d_Pinball2_14.jpg
    3d_Pinball2_9.jpg
    There are 155 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
    #51 9 years ago

I still appreciate both company's for there video's, restoration of American history and the game itself.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #53 9 years ago
    Quoted from mikedetroit:

The sad thing is GRC has a lot of great info in their videos, but by bashing TNT over and over it just seems unprofessional and unnecessary. If their products are far better then TNT, then let your products speak for themselves.

I have to agree with you there. I've heard the narrator "who ever he is" do that on a few occasions and always thought i was unnecessary. Ray on the other hand is a saint. I have never heard he say anything negative about anyone.

#54 9 years ago
    Quoted from 3rdaxis:

This is all news to me and now i regret the title of this posting. Perhaps TNT is the one getting bullied.

maybe you shouldnt have even started the thread at all..

#55 9 years ago
    Quoted from ledge:

maybe you shouldnt have even started the thread at all..

I shouldn't have. Didn't have all the facts. I regret it now.

#56 9 years ago
    Quoted from 3rdaxis:

I have to agree with you there. I've heard the narrator "who ever he is" do that on a few occasions and always thought i was unnecessary. Ray on the other hand is a saint.

Ray seems to know his stuff, but I *really* question his judgment for allowing this guy to represent his company the way he does...a guy who is a convicted child molester no less.

#57 9 years ago

What is that guys name? The narrator? I did see him at the Allentown show and he came off a little "snaky"

#58 9 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

Maybe you'd be happier in Syria

That's funny right there!

#59 9 years ago
    Quoted from 3rdaxis:

What is that guys name? The narrator?

Should be inmate 211345456

#60 9 years ago

No sense in this thread

#61 9 years ago

So... how is everyone doing tonight? Good, good.

#62 9 years ago
    Quoted from Goronic:

So how is everyone doing tonight? good?

Yea im good. lol So any word on Farsight's release of The Adams Family?

#63 9 years ago

Sure haven't, but I bet it will be nice.

#64 9 years ago

Here are some cool renderings for everyone's troubles. I apologize for bringing this topic into Pinside. Not the place.

3d_Pinball2_9.jpg3d_Pinball2_9.jpg
    3d_Pinball2_14.jpg3d_Pinball2_14.jpg
    3d_Pinball2_16.jpg3d_Pinball2_16.jpg
    3d_Pinball2_19.jpg3d_Pinball2_19.jpg
    3d_Pinball2_21.jpg3d_Pinball2_21.jpg
    3d_Pinball2_22.jpg3d_Pinball2_22.jpg
    3Dpinball40.jpg3Dpinball40.jpg
    3Dpinball61.jpg3Dpinball61.jpg
    3Dpinball64.jpg3Dpinball64.jpg

#65 9 years ago
    Quoted from 3rdaxis:

I shouldn't have. Didn't have all the facts. I regret it now.

dont worry, move on.. lets all play pinball.

oh, classy stuff GRC.... FU TNT ?.. and thanks for watching and unsubscribing to TNT ?

LOL. things getting desperate at GRC i see.

#66 9 years ago

I don't watch either as much as I used to but I did catch that GRC vid. When I saw them using TNT footage I thought something would come of it. And it did. Just stupid on Mike's part. That guy's got something wrong with him anyway. Regardless of the quality of their products, I don't know how they stay in business.

Speaking of stupid, Todd has to regret throwing pins off that roof several years ago. It was, obviously, intended to generate publicity. Well, it's generated and continues to generate NEGATIVE publicity.

#67 9 years ago
    Quoted from 3rdaxis:

This is all news to me and now i regret the title of this posting. Perhaps TNT is the one getting bullied.

You can edit the topic. Just edit your first post in this thread.

#68 9 years ago

Please note that as of October 2013---not 2014, I stopped all reference to ANY competition--in both my website and all my YouTube videos. Even up to then, I NEVER mentioned anyone by name or company. NEVER! Our company has been subjected to relentless nasty references on both EBay listings and MANY of these videos. LATELY, these videos have featured CLIPS of MY videos used in distasteful ugly ways. The first one I had taken down used scenes of me over R rated images. Although these videos get very few views--due to their negative nature (and incredible dullness), enough is enough.

Rather than approach me and offer to REMOVE or EDIT OUT all of their videos that have any reference to us, so I could REMOVE the copyright strike, these guys have instead decided to dig their heels in and continue to make MORE nasty videos about us!

Why these two guys can not find something CONSTRUCTIVE to talk about to help advance the hobby (I have read numerous references suggesting they return to making the videos they USED to do several years ago that have gotten LOTS of views) is beyond me. My videos try to show the positive and fun part of pinball. People can choose to watch them or skip them. We just crossed 6000 subscribers and our videos all get at least 800 views or more within a week or so. With the hundreds of positive comments from people, it seems that most viewers find them both funny and informative.

The ball is now officially served into the other court.

#69 9 years ago

I am one of those that find your videos both funny and informative.
    Keep it up Todd

Edit: Please excuse one of our own here.

#70 9 years ago

I've learned so much from you Todd and the most important thing, you really make me laugh! I've never met you but your videos make me feel like we're friends and part of your TNT family.

#71 9 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

Why these two guys can not find something CONSTRUCTIVE to talk about to help advance the hobby (I have read numerous references suggesting they return to making the videos they USED to do several years ago that have gotten LOTS of views) is beyond me. My videos try to show the positive and fun part of pinball. People can choose to watch them or skip them. We just crossed 6000 subscribers and our videos all get at least 800 views or more within a week or so. With the hundreds of positive comments from people, it seems that most viewers find them both funny and informative.

Todd...in reference to the post you made about someone editing your infomercial:

Quoted from toddtuckey:

I was shocked and outraged how someone could reedit my show with this filthy stuff with my children! I can go along with a joke, but this is downright PERVERTED...and the creature that did this has some serious problems. And contrary to what he says about this being "Fair Use" of my infomercial...its NOT.
    How many of you would approve of this jerk editing your video and making YOUR children do whats shown in this and then having the balls to put it up on YouTube? Todd Tuckey

Was this this GRC guy too? Given his criminal history I think you would have an actual legal complaint if it was him who made that video.

#72 9 years ago

Yea Todd i have to apologize i didn't have all the facts and made false assumptions. I admit i may have fallen victim to his propaganda about your company. I have removed the title of this thread and corrected any false statements i have mistakenly made. I hope you can except my apology. After a look at the big picture i can clearly see his immaturity in these matters and hope he can learn to be a bit more professional and concentrate on his own business.

#73 9 years ago

In fact if you let me make it up to you i have a gentleman looking for either a pin or multi arcade up here in North Jersey. He as a budget of $2500 and is looking for something him and his kids can play.
    Not sure if you have a link to your website of your inventory but i'll take a look. Again i deeply apologize and hope we can do business.

#74 9 years ago

Thanks to you all! And in reply to Asay...the second paragraph of mine was NOT them. The man that did post that video a few years ago took it right down and sent me a long written apology, which I accepted. I do not know if that video ever got uploaded anywhere else, but it has not surfaced again.

#75 9 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

Thanks to you all! And in reply to Asay...the second paragraph of mine was NOT them. The man that did post that video a few years ago took it right down and sent me a long written apology, which I accepted. I do not know if that video ever got uploaded anywhere else, but it has not surfaced again.

Good to hear!!

Quoted from 3rdaxis:

In fact if you let me make it up to you i have a gentleman looking for either a pin or multi arcade up here in North Jersey. He as a budget of $2500 and is looking for something him and his kids can play.
    Not sure if you have a link to your website of your inventory but i'll take a look.

http://www.tntamusements.com/inventory/

#76 9 years ago

And maybe next time i am in you are i could film a nice little video for you guys. I have one of those "drones" and can capture some cool footage for you. Im pretty good at editing and film making and it would be my honor. Here is a small sample of my work.

#77 9 years ago

I am was once a GRC fan, I used to loved their Tech Tips videos until Mike said that is was permanently cancelled, now it's nothing but bashing others, like Todd and some of his employees. Really sad that they have gone down hill. I am a TNT subscriber and love all his videos, I am a supporter for Todd and don't really care if he threw machines off the roof, that's his business.

#78 9 years ago

I'll show him the "Blackwater" that may be a good fit for him.

#79 9 years ago

That's a neat video! I never knew about Greystone before...and it seems that there is a drive of people to get it preserved! Imagine...the largest building until the Pentagon was built! Your drone captures the beauty and elegance of this building...you should send the footage to them to see if they can use it in their videos to preserve it, since it presents the overall immensity of the complex from so far up! It would be neat to get some drone videos of our TNT building!! Remember, I ALWAYS have the coffee on (and its good coffee--with Spring Water, freshly brewed---just replaced the professional coffee maker last week!) Todd

#80 9 years ago

Hahaha ok it's a deal. I'll start story boarding the script next week Serious about getting a machine as well. Maybe we can kill two birds with one stone, or a drone... It's a shame about the building. I can't imagine what the cost of demolition will be but hey, people need to have there soccer fields, i guess. I'll be in touch at the end of next week.. Joe

#81 9 years ago

Todds a great guy and tnt is good for the hobby if it wasn't for his vids I probably wouldn't be in this hobby let alone own 7 pins and have seen many pass threw. Me and my lady are in your Allentown and york video and enjoy talking pinball with you when we see you keep up the great work and stay classy its the way to do business .now someone help me on my bsd thread please lol.

#82 9 years ago

Todd, I never met you, but I'm a subscriber and enjoy your videos, they're a great virtual showcase of games, and they're fun to watch.

I tried watching some GRC videos, but I don't think I'm the target audience for them. I'm really not sure who is.

#83 9 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

Please note that as of October 2013---not 2014, I stopped all reference to ANY competition--in both my website and all my YouTube videos. Even up to then, I NEVER mentioned anyone by name or company. NEVER! Our company has been subjected to relentless nasty references on both EBay listings and MANY of these videos. LATELY, these videos have featured CLIPS of MY videos used in distasteful ugly ways. The first one I had taken down used scenes of me over R rated images. Although these videos get very few views--due to their negative nature (and incredible dullness), enough is enough.
    Rather than approach me and offer to REMOVE or EDIT OUT all of their videos that have any reference to us, so I could REMOVE the copyright strike, these guys have instead decided to dig their heels in and continue to make MORE nasty videos about us!

Well said Todd.
    I wish you every success. 6000+ subscribers, and im one of them. watch your videos religiously daily.
    and love them.

#84 9 years ago
    Quoted from asay:

Just looked it up and confirmed. The interviewer in that video posted was charged with aggravated indecent assault.

That's also what I'd call throwing machines of a roof...

#85 9 years ago
    Quoted from BobC:

That's also what I'd call throwing machines of a roof...

he can do what he likes with his machines... HE owns..

#86 9 years ago

Come on do you really think todd would throw anything worth a count off the roof? I mean this his business he has did most of his life I don't think he would just waste money like that he knows whats good and junk.

#87 9 years ago
    Quoted from 3rdaxis:

Maybe we can kill two birds with one stone

You might want to consider the Randy Johnson approach.

#88 9 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Come on do you really think todd would throw anything worth a count off the roof? I mean this his business he has did most of his life I don't think he would just waste money like that he knows whats good and junk.

He did that years ago when pinball wasn't as "hot" as it is now. It was done for publicity. Pretty much anything on a pinball machine is worth something now, and to do this in today's market, would be foolish.

IIRC, among others, they threw a Mario Andretti off the roof. Not a super popular title but, as one of the last Gottlieb's and with a production run of just 1,000, this was shameful.

#89 9 years ago
    Quoted from dtown:

He did that years ago when pinball wasn't as "hot" as it is now. It was done for publicity. Pretty much anything on a pinball machine is worth something now, and to do this in today's market, would be foolish.
    IIRC, among others, they threw a Mario Andretti off the roof. Not a super popular title but, as one of the last Gottlieb's and with a production run of just 1,000, this was shameful.

I figured they were just old water damaged cabs and he took off anything that may be useful ?

#90 9 years ago

Troll thread.

#91 9 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

I figured they were just old water damaged cabs and he took off anything that may be useful ?

I really don't want to post a link. Unfortunately, it's still on youtube. In fact it made me sick to see it again. From what I can tell the cabs did not fall apart like water damaged ones would. Nor did I see heavy staining as they were tumbling to their new home on the macadam. If you look at the opening title, you can tell that it was for publicity.

#92 9 years ago

Yea thats stinks but hes fixing more machines now than ever so hopefully that counts for something

#93 9 years ago

Over 25,000 games sold, over 300 games DONATED FREE to various organizations over the years, over 800 games parted out with MANY collectors getting the parts either cheap or free, and all this continued fuss over ten shit incomplete non working rusty games filmed in 2004!

#94 9 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

Over 25,000 games sold, over 300 games DONATED FREE to various organizations over the years, over 800 games parted out with MANY collectors getting the parts either cheap or free, and all this continued fuss over ten shit incomplete non working rusty games filmed in 2004!

Then why do you still have the video on YOUR channel? It garners nothing but negative responses. Take it down and people will "forget" eventually.

#95 9 years ago

People including me are just really passionate about pinball. Shit, when i was a kid i would build my own machine out of cardboard, Christmas lights and old toasters just to have one lol.

#96 9 years ago
    Quoted from dtown:

Then why do you still have the video on YOUR channel? It garners nothing but negative responses. Take it down and people will "forget" eventually.

It's the vocal minority. The same people who say putting his sticker on the apron destroys the entire machine.

The video was shot 11 years ago, virtual pinball wasn't even a thing back then. You would have had to pay someone to haul a beat up cab away.

He's running a business with limited inventory space, not a museum. What else would you want done with junk that no one wants?

#97 9 years ago

I totally did not get this thread.

#98 9 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

Please note that as of October 2013---not 2014, I stopped all reference to ANY competition--in both my website and all my YouTube videos. Even up to then, I NEVER mentioned anyone by name or company. NEVER!

So you did do it, just not as of 2013? I know you publicly posted links to GRC listings claiming outrageous prices and poor workmanship over on KLOV. I'm not taking sides, but that about sums up the fact you're not completely without blame here. Everyone in the hobby appreciates what you have done and your generosity, but please don't say you haven't bashed the competition when you actually have.

#99 9 years ago

I know this is a little off topic, but I never watched the GRC videos before, only the TNT. Man, the GRC videos sure use a ton of "blue" language, dont they? I was watching with my kid to see what was going on and had to turn it off due to the language. Not sure why they use it, since there is no need for it.

#100 9 years ago

Jesus, can the acronym "GRC" please be banished from Pinside. It and they keep popping up more than ANYONE cares to see.

DRAINNNNNNNNNOOOO.

There are 155 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tnt-amusements-cyber-bullying/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.