Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 155 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by ledge
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

stool.jpg
    3Dpinball64.jpg
    3Dpinball40.jpg
    3Dpinball61.jpg
    3d_Pinball2_19.jpg
    3d_Pinball2_22.jpg
    3d_Pinball2_21.jpg
    3d_Pinball2_16.jpg
    3d_Pinball2_14.jpg
    3d_Pinball2_9.jpg
    There are 155 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
    #2 9 years ago

I am confused by your post. I interpret that this notice, if authentic, was served upon TNT.

#3 9 years ago

I don't see anything about a lawsuit in that image.

#4 9 years ago

It was issued by tnt

#6 9 years ago

Why would issuing a takedown notice be considered cyber bullying ... I don't get it. A takedown notice would be done (usually) if someone's IP (video in this case?) is used in places without permission is all I can guess. So, unless it's a malicious take-down (i.e. it's not tnt's video) then that would be a problem.

So, were you using someone elses video or using tnt's info, or somehow having tnt referenced, etc? That would be probably why a takedown notice ...

#7 9 years ago

Maybe cyber bullying was the wrong phrase. Like i said i don't know the whole story just wanted an opinion and to bring it to everyone's attention. I really appreciate GRC's and TNT's video's and i don't understand the bitterness.

#12 9 years ago

Stay classy...

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from 3rdaxis:

Talk about using or referencing someone else s video...
    » YouTube video

I think there's a bit of a difference between a competitor using TNT's videos, vs TNT using some Hollywood flicks for a parody that doesn't damage anybody's reputation.

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from 3rdaxis:

I really appreciate GRC's video's and now they may be in jeopardy of a 6 month suspension. That sucks

Good riddance.

#15 9 years ago

Perhaps your right. Never looked at it like that. When i see stuff like this even thought they say they were "To poor of condition to sell" it sicken's me but that's just me.

To be truthful i enjoy both channels and find GRC's very useful especially Rayy's tech tips. Hope they can work things out.

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from 3rdaxis:

I think if Disney caught wind of this TNT's channel would be taken down indefinitely.

Using unrelated short clips from movies and adapting them is fair use. Copying a competitors copyrighted material and plastering it with slanderous comments is not fair use.

#17 9 years ago

Yo, You got beef? lol

#18 9 years ago

Given that GRC has an official sex offender employed...TNT Wins hands down.

#19 9 years ago
    Quoted from 3rdaxis:

Plus when i see stuff like this even thought they say they were "To poor of condition to sell"

Do you really want a gutted bad girls cab with no boards and a stripped playfield. REALLY?

#20 9 years ago
    Quoted from asay:

Copying a competitors copyrighted material and plastering it with slanderous comments is not fair use

You may be right. It's not the same but like i said though i didn't see the video so who knows.

#21 9 years ago
    Quoted from 3rdaxis:

» YouTube video

Ray seems like a nice guy.

The interviewer is painfully annoying.

#22 9 years ago
    Quoted from limelime20:

Given that GRC has a official sex offender employed...TNT Wins hands down.

OH? Can you elaborate?

#23 9 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

Ray seems like a nice guy.
    The interviewer is painfully annoying.

Welcome to GRC.

#24 9 years ago
    Quoted from asay:

Do you really want a gutted Bad Girls cab with no boards and a stripped playfield. REALLY?

YES!! Makes for a good Vitual pin at least?

#25 9 years ago
    Quoted from 3rdaxis:

Perhaps your right. Never looked at it like that. I may be bias against TNT for the few pins that came threw my repair business i had to fix in horror from the quality issues but maybe they were the exception....all three of them. lol. Plus when i see stuff like this even thought they say they were "To poor of condition to sell" it sicken's me. » YouTube video
    To be truthful i enjoy both channels and find GRC's very useful especially Rayy's tech tips. Hope they can work things out.

What happened in that video is just absolutely infantile.

#26 9 years ago

Yea i met Ray at the Pinfest in Allentown, he is a great guy man. Knows his shit too, and this is coming from someone with an extensive electro-mechanical background.

#27 9 years ago
    Quoted from limelime20:

sex offender employed

Seems slanderous, please elaborate.

#28 9 years ago
    Quoted from 3rdaxis:

Seems slanderous, please elaborate.

Not hard to verify. Megan's law makes it all public. See the recently locked GRC thread for more discussion.

#29 9 years ago
    Quoted from 3rdaxis:

YES!! Makes for a good Vitual pin at least?

Right, but it's not like he is throwing a fully restored MB off the roof like a lot of people make it out to be. Selling stuff takes time, effort, and storage space. When you have a business to run it's not always worth the trouble for a beat up 30yo shell of a game that you MIGHT find someone who would pay $60 for the privilege of hauling it away.

He also has a ton of parts machines that have been through water/smoke damage. My guess is a bunch of the roof games fall into that category.

#30 9 years ago

Its a known fact, thank you btw..

#31 9 years ago
    Quoted from limelime20:

Its a known fact, thank you btw..

Just looked it up and confirmed. The interviewer in that video posted was charged with aggravated indecent assault.

#32 9 years ago
    Quoted from 3rdaxis:

Sometimes i really hate this country.

Maybe you'd be happier in Syria

#33 9 years ago

And for those who say people can get listed on there for BS charges like peeing behind a tree, here is a full list of what he was charged with:
    - IDSI Person Less Than 16 Yrs Age
    - Aggrav Indec Asslt/Person Less 16 Yrs Age
    - Ind Asslt Person Less 16 Yrs Age
    - Corruption Of Minors
    - Sell/Furnish Liquor Etc Minor
    - Contact/Comm.W/Minor-Sexual Offenses
    - Criminal Use Of Communication Facility
    - Poss Instrument Of Crime W/Int

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #35 9 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

Maybe you'd be happier in Syria

Okay maybe its not that bad

#40 9 years ago

Oh really? Maybe Ray should get out of that place before his rep. is tarnished as well.

#41 9 years ago

......and this thread seemed to have a fairly constrained subject

#42 9 years ago

This is all news to me and now i regret the title of this posting. Perhaps TNT is the one getting bullied.

#43 9 years ago

Can't we all just get along? I am going to play some pinball.

#44 9 years ago
    Quoted from 3rdaxis:

This is all news to me and now i regret the title of this posting. Perhaps TNT is the one getting bullied.

..and GRC??

#46 9 years ago
    Quoted from 3rdaxis:

Can't we all just get along? I am going to play some pinball.

You could not have known the course of this thread. Enjoy your pinball

#47 9 years ago

And GRC what?

#48 9 years ago

Yea i fell like i opened a can of worms here lol

#49 9 years ago

There are a number of parties being bullied.

#50 9 years ago

The sad thing is GRC has a lot of great info in their videos, but by bashing TNT over and over it just seems unprofessional and unnecessary. If their products are far better then TNT, then let your products speak for themselves.

There are 155 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tnt-amusements-cyber-bullying and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.