(Topic ID: 269133)

TNT Amusements Best Offer Sale:Safe to Register?

By pintim80

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20200606_124859 (resized).jpg
    The Rise and Fall of an Arcade Empire Cover - FRONT (resized).jpg
    sleepyheadTodd (resized).JPG
    BestOffer4 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dukenukem.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#70 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tranquilize:Hey, I'm sure Todd is just searching the warehouse for that little violin he received in a trade about the same time he bought that fireworks art piece. He'll be back soon to play it for you while the fireworks raise to the heavens in the background.
    But what of the children..? Those poor, poor children! Lol. First post sob story.

Lookie! This is my first post too! but wait!... >IF< I was so worried about the security on his sale I wouldn't have bothered to subscribe to the sale in the first place. Instead, let's sling some mud on Pinside to see what happens to your caloric intake when eating a $hitpost. Not much in vitamins and minerals but like spicy food it can burn going in AND out of ya! The man has been in business for over 4 decades, and just like everything else in life there is a learning curve, but it takes a certain special kind of someone to make a >1st post< to >attempt< to make a subversive post look legit. Nobody, until now, has mentioned how odd this seems at first, but it makes a lot of people wonder exactly who the face is behind the post and with in this community. I will guarantee the name is remembered to solidify either legitimacy or troll worthiness. I bet on the latter. I know both these people that set it up, and the crew Todd has to the dedication to the industry and how hard it is right now to keep things going all while trying to hold onto some semblance and order while keeping a positive attitude. If you really think the security was such an issue then you shouldn't get on the bus.

#76 3 years ago
    Quoted from russdx:

Good luck getting those details Todd he ain’t gonna trust no email server with his address

Me thinks Todd just "upped the ante" on troll worthiness I found a picture of what I think Todd looks like worrying frantically about if he will ever hear from or lose his friend PinTin80 again.

sleepyheadTodd (resized).JPGsleepyheadTodd (resized).JPG

1 week later
    #85 3 years ago

PinballBuzz You sound jelly. Pretty much as petty as his out of street location and out of business "competition" is in a nearby area here. The second I see an operator or vendor "dissing" one of their own in this very limited field I just shake my head. Are you a goldfish? https://vimeo.com/77110773

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dukenukem.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tnt-amusements-best-offer-salesafe-to-register?tu=dukenukem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.