(Topic ID: 269133)

TNT Amusements Best Offer Sale:Safe to Register?

By pintim80

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20200606_124859 (resized).jpg
    The Rise and Fall of an Arcade Empire Cover - FRONT (resized).jpg
    sleepyheadTodd (resized).JPG
    BestOffer4 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballBuzz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#74 3 years ago

Canadian fellow Chiming in

#80 3 years ago

Ahhhhhhh…… Pitchman Todd N Tuckey and his Arcade world.
    The want-a-be Mr. Rogers of the pinball world who just never got famous enough, got a show, or got the break he thinks he deserved. He produces YouTube videos in his TNT fantasy neighbourhood acting like a host to the thousand or so viewers and keeps trying different bits of comedy hoping that something will stick and he will shoot up to stardom. Now let’s add in a little bit of cyberbullying and trolls into the mix.

Fact: Trolls go away if you do not answer them or egg them on. But you see Todd will do anything for attention so he keeps posting and posting to get a reaction and have the spotlight pointed onto him again.

Let us not forget that Todd Tuckey has been operation during the Covid-19 Lock down and not following the rules set out by the experts of his State and the world.
    First of all TNT Amusements should not be open:
    They are not Volunteers:
    Todd is running an auction not a Best offer Sale !!
    Auction has been mentioned over 150 times by him and his staff in the videos since the first Auction.
    Todd is now offering a Reserve (in a best offer sale?)
    The Reserve is a confidential minimum price for the sale of the Lot, agreed to between the Consignor and the Auction House. The Reserve will not exceed the low estimate;

Todd just cares about the Todd and no one else. (And hey that’s OK) But this is now more obvious than ever. Viewers are now sending in donations for the staff to eat, is this not a new low! It would be better to send them in an AeroGarden so they can eat healthy.

Over 100,000 Americans have died from the Covid-19 and all Todd does is complain about wearing a mask, how his bills are expensive and are piling up and wanting his business to reopen.

Running a Warehouse / Garage / Junk / Take Stuff off the Walls of my House to Sell /Best Offer / Auction Style Sale and loading up the TNT Office and warehouse with a bunch of friends and strangers that could be infected if just plain irresponsible.
    The two Heart Attacks should have been a wakeup call for proper exercise and diet and stay home during the pandemic.
    Seems that the only smart one of the bunch, is Brother Rob, who is at home and following the rules.

I think that the best thing out of all this is that I finally have the perfect ending to my book that will be out in a few months.

The Canadian Fellow

The Rise and Fall of an Arcade Empire Cover - FRONT (resized).jpgThe Rise and Fall of an Arcade Empire Cover - FRONT (resized).jpg
    #88 3 years ago

Drama Queen Jillian:
    Todd and I did not have a falling out, he broke the terms of his contract and was let go. Plain & Simple. It was only the Pinside Trolls’ that made this more than it was and Todd just added gas to the fire to be in the spotlight. That was it, end of Story.

The pinball community consumers will buy what they want no matter who the manufacturer or designers are. Jealous of Todd's celebrity status: God no I love the guy and watch him religiously. I just thought I would post the sad reality of what I saw was going on. Notice how none of the posters after my post were denying what I said.

Also I will add don’t cry Wolf for Todd, he drives on the competitors as well, remember the pink bunny and Todd on the pinball machine with a mop on his head mocking the other companies ad. Todd and I used to talk for hours and he always mentioned what the competitors were writing about him or saying about him and e-mailing me the links. At that time I thought he was a Wee Bit paranoid. Hope this is out of his system now.

Now let me teach you something ready:

From another poster who knows nothing about me: dozen volumes you never delivered, the weird lawsuits you threaten with no concept of the law, keep making shell companies and accounts for your latest scams.

So Jillian this is called Troll fishing with bait…………wait for it……….Reeling it in …………… and dam no fish to take the bait……… Troll goes away.

Let’s try is again, but with an irresponsible Troll that just posts for fun.

You sound jelly. Are you a goldfish?

Then you liked this post and kept the ball rolling. This is calling the kettle black. So the next time you cry and shed your heart out to the posters remember keep posting and it keeps going.

Keep safe:

Why did the troll fall back with his army?
    He didn't want to be ogre-run by the enemy

Wait one more....

How many trolls does it take to change a light bulb?
    None; Trolls never see the light anyway.

Yea I am a Punny Guy

#94 3 years ago

So don't be afraid to let them show
    Your true colors
    True colors are beautiful
    Like a drama queen!

It’s such a beautiful day in the neighbourhood A beautiful day in the neighbourhood Todd will be yours !!!

#97 3 years ago

Ahhhhhh!!! My book, my calendar, my lawsuits and shell companies!!
    And now downvotes... God I am a troll!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballBuzz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tnt-amusements-best-offer-salesafe-to-register?tu=PinballBuzz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.