(Topic ID: 269133)

TNT Amusements Best Offer Sale:Safe to Register?

By pintim80

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20200606_124859 (resized).jpg
    The Rise and Fall of an Arcade Empire Cover - FRONT (resized).jpg
    sleepyheadTodd (resized).JPG
    BestOffer4 (resized).jpg
    There are 97 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #52 3 years ago

May be just a coincidence but I received a robocall from PA yesterday & I did register on the TNT website.

Is there a way to erase all information that was submitted?

#53 3 years ago

I signed up last week and now have COVID. Did I get it from the site? Good grief people. Everybody is a security expert here. I bet that camera on your JJP machine in your game room has tape over it too even though it’s air gapped.

How many of you that are complaining use the following,

1. ISP provided router.
    2. A debit card.
    3. Online banking.
    4. Telehealth.
    5. IoT devices on the same network the rest of your household. (Smart plugs, Alexa).
    6. Waze, Google or Apple Maps.
    7. Any cloud service.
    8. Text message based 2FA.
    9. Wifi

Yes it is good they installed a certificate. That is just good practice and expected these days but the lack of one does not mean you discredit the website on here before calling or emailing them. On these one off websites I would be more concerned about SQL injection attacks (if vulnerable).

#54 3 years ago
    Quoted from scampcamp:

May be just a coincidence but I received a robocall from PA yesterday & I did register on the TNT website.
    Is there a way to erase all information that was submitted?

We are calling to verify that people are real since we got bogus fake people like PinTim80 and his non existent family signing up. Message me privately your name and I will erase everything about you from our database forever.

#56 3 years ago

Added yesterday:
    Sadly my sons and I agreed that it's best to move on from this. So we decided to unsubscribe from your you tube channel and look else where. There are a lot of other talented pinball people out there and they are the future of pinball. They will be here long after your gone and forgotten about. I do wish you much success in your TNT Amusements Best Offer Sale. And I hope your remaining fans will support you. But these 3 fans are disappointed in there pinball idol and can no longer support him especially for the twipy award in 2021. That's 3 thumbs down. Sincerely, pintim80...

Ahhhh...PinTim80 and his "sons"...I see you simply cannot stop posting....you kinda remind me of that Canadian fellow that kept posting and posting and posting away, and dug yourself further into a hole! (The eyepokes comment gave you away!)
    My brother Rob and I prepared this video JUST for you now that you have officially "Unsubscribed!" But I am sure you won't be able to resist watching our channel, even though, according to you, I will be gone and long forgotten about!

#57 3 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

I have personally have two addresses that I use, and will share with you:
    1600 Pennsylvania Ave. and 123 Fake St.

Quoted from Manimal:

Personally, this is my favorite

Back when you had to fill in emergency contact information on paper boarding passes for international flights, a co-worker who I traveled with often always put down William Clinton at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

I have to admit that I have used 1060 West Addison (60613) for idiotic address requests more than once.

#58 3 years ago

On my comment about being worried about my info etc.... it was NOT a negative thing towards TNT/Todd... just a little worried about what people were saying on this thread.

I shouldn't take everything here as fact... opinions etc.

#59 3 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

Ahhhh...PinTim80 and his "sons"...I see you simply cannot stop posting....you kinda remind me of that Canadian fellow that kept posting and posting and posting away, and dug yourself further into a hole!

He's some rando dude on a pinball forum... you're a businessman with a lot more at stake. You might want to put your shovel down as well; none of this makes either of you look good.

At least you're using TLS now, so something good came of all this.

#60 3 years ago

This thread is simply unbelievable...What a joke.

For the record-- Todd has attained God-like status in our hobby; we are all indebted to him...He's the man; I've bought a lot of machines from him over the years, and he and his crew always do an A+++ Job. He's a walking encyclopedia for the hobby, and a living legend for real.

#61 3 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

He's some rando dude on a pinball forum... you're a businessman with a lot more at stake. You might want to put your shovel down as well; none of this makes either of you look good.
    At least you're using TLS now, so something good came of all this.

Disagree. I'm glad to see Todd defend himself. People should support business owners that don't take shit from randos on the net or from customers or business associates that offer little or no respect.

WAR TUCKEY!

#62 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tranquilize:

Disagree. I'm glad to see Todd defend himself. People should support business owners that don't take shit from randos on the net or from customers or business associates that offer little or no respect.
    WAR TUCKEY!

100% this!

Totally sick of stupid ppl thinking they can walk all over businesses and that the business just has to take it or reply politely, wish they would fight back against these morons. Fair play Todd keep up the good work let them know who’s Boss!

Least the op can go back to clicking on every ssl cert icon on each and every website he visits

#63 3 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Back when you had to fill in emergency contact information on paper boarding passes for international flights, a co-worker who I traveled with often always put down William Clinton at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
    I have to admit that I have used 1060 West Addison (60613) for idiotic address requests more than once.

For over two years I signed pretty much everything that wasn't a court document with the name John Wayne....it started as a gag and then became a challenge....no one ever noticed. Time sheets, evaluations, checks....everything. I even made the name purposely legible....but still no one noticed. After a couple of years, I finally gave up, but it basically proved how worthless a signature is.

#64 3 years ago
    Quoted from Manimal:

For over two years I signed pretty much everything that wasn't a court document with the name John Wayne....it started as a gag and then became a challenge....no one ever noticed. Time sheets, evaluations, checks....everything. I even made the name purposely legible....but still no one noticed. After a couple of years, I finally gave up, but it basically proved how worthless a signature is.

Well, technically, a signature is just a mark that identifies it as yours--whether or not if it's your name, a different name, an "X", or a drawing of a whale.

#65 3 years ago

What a mess. Todd thank you for everything that you do for the hobby. I wish you and your business well. Please keep all of it up too! My family will keep watching you. Advice to all - go outside, get some fresh air and take it all in. Before you know it, we will all be at work again worrying about internet security.

#66 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tranquilize:

support business owners that don't take shit from randos on the net or from customers or business associates that offer little or no respect.

Quoted from russdx:

sick of stupid ppl thinking they can walk all over businesses and that the business just has to take it or reply politely, wish they would fight back against these morons.

toddtuckey is a lion in this field. Lions don't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep. He didn't need to respond at all, his developer addressed the important issue that was brought up. Nothing else the OP brought up needed any response.

#67 3 years ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

toddtuckey is a lion in this field. Lions don't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep. He didn't need to respond at all, his developer addressed the important issue that was brought up. Nothing else the OP brought up needed any response.

True, but he felt like it. He did what he felt like doing, and that is awesome. Look at Dana White in the UFC. Even if you hate the sport and the man, he says what he thinks and has made a bazillion dollars with that attitude. He refuses to take shit from anyone.

I love watching business owners kick out shitty customers that try to take advantage of the repeat business adage. "But the customer is alwa...." "Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, 'sir'"

#68 3 years ago

This thread is everything wrong with pinside. No wonder everyone shits on this site. Keep up the good work TNT crew.

#69 3 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

Added yesterday:
    Sadly my sons and I agreed that it's best to move on from this. So we decided to unsubscribe from your you tube channel and look else where. There are a lot of other talented pinball people out there and they are the future of pinball. They will be here long after your gone and forgotten about. I do wish you much success in your TNT Amusements Best Offer Sale. And I hope your remaining fans will support you. But these 3 fans are disappointed in there pinball idol and can no longer support him especially for the twipy award in 2021. That's 3 thumbs down. Sincerely, pintim80...
    Ahhhh...PinTim80 and his "sons"...I see you simply cannot stop posting....you kinda remind me of that Canadian fellow that kept posting and posting and posting away, and dug yourself further into a hole! (The eyepokes comment gave you away!)
    My brother Rob and I prepared this video JUST for you now that you have officially "Unsubscribed!" But I am sure you won't be able to resist watching our channel, even though, according to you, I will be gone and long forgotten about!

Lmao that video cracks me up. ToddTuckey just slapped his hog all over PinTim80’s face, just rubbed it all over it . How’s that D taste man?

#70 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tranquilize:Hey, I'm sure Todd is just searching the warehouse for that little violin he received in a trade about the same time he bought that fireworks art piece. He'll be back soon to play it for you while the fireworks raise to the heavens in the background.
    But what of the children..? Those poor, poor children! Lol. First post sob story.

Lookie! This is my first post too! but wait!... >IF< I was so worried about the security on his sale I wouldn't have bothered to subscribe to the sale in the first place. Instead, let's sling some mud on Pinside to see what happens to your caloric intake when eating a $hitpost. Not much in vitamins and minerals but like spicy food it can burn going in AND out of ya! The man has been in business for over 4 decades, and just like everything else in life there is a learning curve, but it takes a certain special kind of someone to make a >1st post< to >attempt< to make a subversive post look legit. Nobody, until now, has mentioned how odd this seems at first, but it makes a lot of people wonder exactly who the face is behind the post and with in this community. I will guarantee the name is remembered to solidify either legitimacy or troll worthiness. I bet on the latter. I know both these people that set it up, and the crew Todd has to the dedication to the industry and how hard it is right now to keep things going all while trying to hold onto some semblance and order while keeping a positive attitude. If you really think the security was such an issue then you shouldn't get on the bus.

#71 3 years ago

I am glad that PinTim80 has re-subscribed to our channel and I would like to make amends too! Tim, please direct mail me your full name and address and I will send hats and shirts and a signed poster for your two boys! You can also email me directly at [email protected] Todd

#72 3 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

I am glad that PinTim80 has re-subscribed to our channel and I would like to make amends too! Tim, please direct mail me your full name and address and I will send hats and shirts and a signed poster for your two boys! You can also email me directly at [email protected] Todd

Well done, Todd. This is the class act I’ve understood you to be, even after only meeting you in-person once! Thanks for your continued contribution to the hobby!

#73 3 years ago

Hi PinTim80! I am still waiting for your sons names so I can get a poster ready. Also the size and style shirt they would want! I have to have this information and your address and full name so I can send them out. You can PM me like I mentioned before, or email me at [email protected]...which I read all the time! The ball is in your court! Todd

#74 3 years ago

Canadian fellow Chiming in

#75 3 years ago

Good luck getting those details Todd he ain’t gonna trust no email server with his address

#76 3 years ago
    Quoted from russdx:

Good luck getting those details Todd he ain’t gonna trust no email server with his address

Me thinks Todd just "upped the ante" on troll worthiness I found a picture of what I think Todd looks like worrying frantically about if he will ever hear from or lose his friend PinTin80 again.

sleepyheadTodd (resized).JPGsleepyheadTodd (resized).JPG

#77 3 years ago

Hey PinTim80...I rechecked my emails...I don't see any responses.

#78 3 years ago

Perhaps PinTim, you forgot my email address! I really want you and your boys to enjoy my Poster and signed cards, and also the TNT Shirts! We are still hoping you will get in touch today, so I can ship priority mail---need those shirt sizes!! Everyone reading the thread is hoping too! [email protected]

#79 3 years ago

I was concerned that I made a mistake and that could have damaged a good friends business, in it's time of crisis. The thing I am walking away with is that when Todd makes jokes about people hating him he is not kidding...

If you read this thread there are toxic people that want nothing more than to see Todd destroyed, his family homeless, and his employees out of jobs and health insurance during an economic crisis. If that is not the definition of hate I do not know what is... We are all adults here and our actions from a person behind a keyboard have real consequences. Hate Todd all you want but to go after a business that people depend on is just down right low.

For those that do not love Todd, fine he is not everyone cup of tea, there are parts of him that I will never understand or agree with. The fact is he as a shop that has made it through so many economic downturns over the years and reinvented himself. He has AMAZING employees, Curt and Frank are so knowledgeable and have saved complete pieces of trash! He made it entertaining and got more people interested, I found my first pin shows and met so many people from things that Todd mentioned on his channel. These people are now life long friends.

Go ahead, wish for the downfall and try to destroy people. I guess one more thing that I did not know about Todd. What his definition of TROLL really is, it is not just someone making fun of you. They are completely obsessed with making you miserable and would like nothing more than to see you miserable and homeless...

The latest comments about "the king of pinball" and that Todd is not talking about TMNT is so telling, this entire thing was created by a sock puppet account from a TROLL to create crap because someone is JEALOUS that they do not have a YouTube channel with 30K plus subscribers... TimPin if you want to be "the king of pinball" the seat is right over there but you do not have to kill the current holder, you have to EARN IT! As all mature adults know, just because you throw your boss under the bus and make them look bad it does not mean you get their job! Destroying people never makes you the winner...

#80 3 years ago

Ahhhhhhh…… Pitchman Todd N Tuckey and his Arcade world.
    The want-a-be Mr. Rogers of the pinball world who just never got famous enough, got a show, or got the break he thinks he deserved. He produces YouTube videos in his TNT fantasy neighbourhood acting like a host to the thousand or so viewers and keeps trying different bits of comedy hoping that something will stick and he will shoot up to stardom. Now let’s add in a little bit of cyberbullying and trolls into the mix.

Fact: Trolls go away if you do not answer them or egg them on. But you see Todd will do anything for attention so he keeps posting and posting to get a reaction and have the spotlight pointed onto him again.

Let us not forget that Todd Tuckey has been operation during the Covid-19 Lock down and not following the rules set out by the experts of his State and the world.
    First of all TNT Amusements should not be open:
    They are not Volunteers:
    Todd is running an auction not a Best offer Sale !!
    Auction has been mentioned over 150 times by him and his staff in the videos since the first Auction.
    Todd is now offering a Reserve (in a best offer sale?)
    The Reserve is a confidential minimum price for the sale of the Lot, agreed to between the Consignor and the Auction House. The Reserve will not exceed the low estimate;

Todd just cares about the Todd and no one else. (And hey that’s OK) But this is now more obvious than ever. Viewers are now sending in donations for the staff to eat, is this not a new low! It would be better to send them in an AeroGarden so they can eat healthy.

Over 100,000 Americans have died from the Covid-19 and all Todd does is complain about wearing a mask, how his bills are expensive and are piling up and wanting his business to reopen.

Running a Warehouse / Garage / Junk / Take Stuff off the Walls of my House to Sell /Best Offer / Auction Style Sale and loading up the TNT Office and warehouse with a bunch of friends and strangers that could be infected if just plain irresponsible.
    The two Heart Attacks should have been a wakeup call for proper exercise and diet and stay home during the pandemic.
    Seems that the only smart one of the bunch, is Brother Rob, who is at home and following the rules.

I think that the best thing out of all this is that I finally have the perfect ending to my book that will be out in a few months.

The Canadian Fellow

The Rise and Fall of an Arcade Empire Cover - FRONT (resized).jpgThe Rise and Fall of an Arcade Empire Cover - FRONT (resized).jpg
    #81 3 years ago

Todd's just another amusement reseller... no better or worse than the rest; they're ALL salesmen and showmen to a large degree. His infatuation and obsession with this pintim fella is kinda disturbing, but whatever... I assume they have some kind of history together. That odd feeling when personal fights spill into public places.

#82 3 years ago

PinballBuzz - I know you and Todd had a falling out over the first book, as everyone on pinside does. I am not sure why, if you are actually going to sell pinball machines or even that book, why you would alienate a segment of a very small community. Are you really that jealous of Todd's celebrity status or do you not believe that he is any kind celebrity at all?

#83 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

The want-a-be Mr. Rogers of the pinball world who just never got famous enough, got a show, or got the break he thinks he deserved. He produces YouTube videos in his TNT fantasy neighbourhood acting like a host to the thousand or so viewers and keeps trying different bits of comedy hoping that something will stick and he will shoot up to stardom. Now let’s add in a little bit of cyberbullying and trolls into the mix.
    Fact: Trolls go away if you do not answer them or egg them on. But you see Todd will do anything for attention so he keeps posting and posting to get a reaction and have the spotlight pointed onto him again.
    Let us not forget that Todd Tuckey has been operation during the Covid-19 Lock down and not following the rules set out by the experts of his State and the world.
    They are not Volunteers:
    Auction has been mentioned over 150 times by him and his staff in the videos since the first Auction.
    The Reserve is a confidential minimum price for the sale of the Lot, agreed to between the Consignor and the Auction House. The Reserve will not exceed the low estimate;
    Todd just cares about the Todd and no one else. (And hey that’s OK) But this is now more obvious than ever. Viewers are now sending in donations for the staff to eat, is this not a new low! It would be better to send them in an AeroGarden so they can eat healthy.
    Over 100,000 Americans have died from the Covid-19 and all Todd does is complain about wearing a mask, how his bills are expensive and are piling up and wanting his business to reopen.
    Running a Warehouse / Garage / Junk / Take Stuff off the Walls of my House to Sell /Best Offer / Auction Style Sale and loading up the TNT Office and warehouse with a bunch of friends and strangers that could be infected if just plain irresponsible.
    The two Heart Attacks should have been a wakeup call for proper exercise and diet and stay home during the pandemic.
    Seems that the only smart one of the bunch, is Brother Rob, who is at home and following the rules.
    I think that the best thing out of all this is that I finally have the perfect ending to my book that will be out in a few months.
    The Canadian Fellow[quoted image]

We’ll be eagerly awaiting this book after the other dozen volumes you never delivered, the weird lawsuits you threaten with no concept of the law, and the scam boxes that have nothing but a sentence of flavor text. You keep making shell companies and accounts for your latest scams.
    Give it a rest, Andrew. You’re a hack at best, yet your biggest claim to fame is being a professional troll, obsessed with Todd.

On the bright-side, we can’t wait to see your latest punchline with Punny Factory! If it’s anything like your big book deals, we can’t wait to never see it!

#84 3 years ago

Based on the prices I saw from the previous sales, I would say it is not safe to register, you very well may overpay for run of the mill stuff.

#85 3 years ago

PinballBuzz You sound jelly. Pretty much as petty as his out of street location and out of business "competition" is in a nearby area here. The second I see an operator or vendor "dissing" one of their own in this very limited field I just shake my head. Are you a goldfish? https://vimeo.com/77110773

#86 3 years ago

DukeNukem - I love that one...

#87 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBuzz:

They are not Volunteers:
    The Canadian Fellow[quoted image]

He he heeee, you're a punny guy!

#88 3 years ago

Drama Queen Jillian:
    Todd and I did not have a falling out, he broke the terms of his contract and was let go. Plain & Simple. It was only the Pinside Trolls’ that made this more than it was and Todd just added gas to the fire to be in the spotlight. That was it, end of Story.

The pinball community consumers will buy what they want no matter who the manufacturer or designers are. Jealous of Todd's celebrity status: God no I love the guy and watch him religiously. I just thought I would post the sad reality of what I saw was going on. Notice how none of the posters after my post were denying what I said.

Also I will add don’t cry Wolf for Todd, he drives on the competitors as well, remember the pink bunny and Todd on the pinball machine with a mop on his head mocking the other companies ad. Todd and I used to talk for hours and he always mentioned what the competitors were writing about him or saying about him and e-mailing me the links. At that time I thought he was a Wee Bit paranoid. Hope this is out of his system now.

Now let me teach you something ready:

From another poster who knows nothing about me: dozen volumes you never delivered, the weird lawsuits you threaten with no concept of the law, keep making shell companies and accounts for your latest scams.

So Jillian this is called Troll fishing with bait…………wait for it……….Reeling it in …………… and dam no fish to take the bait……… Troll goes away.

Let’s try is again, but with an irresponsible Troll that just posts for fun.

You sound jelly. Are you a goldfish?

Then you liked this post and kept the ball rolling. This is calling the kettle black. So the next time you cry and shed your heart out to the posters remember keep posting and it keeps going.

Keep safe:

Why did the troll fall back with his army?
    He didn't want to be ogre-run by the enemy

Wait one more....

How many trolls does it take to change a light bulb?
    None; Trolls never see the light anyway.

Yea I am a Punny Guy

#90 3 years ago

So two good things came from this:

- Todd's site crawling out of the stone age with its shiny new TLS certificate

- Todd now has an avatar pic (surprised he didn't use his book cover, but ah well...)

A fine and glorious day for everyone!

#91 3 years ago

PinballBuzz - You are not really worth my time responding to as you started the statement with "Drama Queen Jillian" so right there, you have no credibility and confirms your toxicity like all of your other posts... So that EVERYONE here can know... You and I have never met, never talked to each other, and you know nothing about me. Perhaps you have read the sum total of posts on this site, what less than 20 posts, or perhaps you watched a stream of mine and you think you know all about me.

I kind of have to reply as you seem to believe that silence is agreement? "Notice how none of the posters after my post were denying what I said." Not one person here addressed your statement as we do not care what you have to say, it was all BS! You contradicted yourself multiple times in your statements and plugged another one of your books in the process, one about TODD as you have nothing meaningful to say other than to talk about him...

I make a 3 line statement about how you are doing business (or hope to in the future) and you replied "The pinball community consumers will buy what they want no matter who the manufacturer or designers are.". With the history of pinball manufactures never delivering you believe that people are going to give you money for a pin despite your pattern of putting out crap like you have. Yes a pattern, the books and that crap calendar with the $1 costumes. You can blame it all on Todd if you like, but the fact is that you published that piece of trash and sold it... Rather than taking responsibility for your part, you come here and post and have the nerve to say "Jealous of Todd's celebrity status: God no I love the guy and watch him religiously." and then post about a "unauthorized autobiography".

Todd is a Troll! We all know that, bad publicity is still PUBLICITY and YA, Todd is a bit like PT Barnum. I do not even care that you and him "Trolled it out" on pinside a year ago, you made a shit product and you were embarrassed by it. In my mind you wanted to distance yourself from him as much as possible and breaking the contract was logical. OK bad business deal, it happens. As everyone saw I take accountability for my actions. What is your excuse? If Todd really is the Toddler Troll(tm) that you say he is, WHY ARE YOU NOT BEING THE ADULT? THOSE FACTS are why Punny Factory will not make it to production... and if you somehow have the money to make them you will lose your shirt! Pinball is a community and people talk. People know about all they need to about how you run a business from your posts.

You can say "the pinsider trolls" but you are just as bad as the rest. You are just as toxic as the rest of the troll community here. YOU are part of the issue by posting things that are defections rather than addressing things and moving on. You made that clear when you said "Notice how none of the posters after my post were denying what I said.". You believe that if we do not address it we agree with you but if we do address it we are just keeping it going.

If you want to talk with me further I will be really open and candid but we can do that in private messages, there is not need to feed your troll friends.

#92 3 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

So two good things came from this:
    - Todd's site crawling out of the stone age with its shiny new TLS certificate
    - Todd now has an avatar pic (surprised he didn't use his book cover, but ah well...)
    A fine and glorious day for everyone!

My new Avatar shows me with the mint Stern ORBITOR 1 that I donated and shipped free to the Pittsburgh PAPA right after the 2004 flood destroyed all their games right after they opened. I wanted them to get a new start! I never really told anyone about this, but now I might as well share with everyone here. I hope this helps my "Mr Rogers" Pinball Fantasy Neighborhood aura continue! Todd

#94 3 years ago

So don't be afraid to let them show
    Your true colors
    True colors are beautiful
    Like a drama queen!

It’s such a beautiful day in the neighbourhood A beautiful day in the neighbourhood Todd will be yours !!!

#95 3 years ago
    Quoted from PrincessJillian:

pinballbuzz - You are not really worth my time responding to as you started the statement with "Drama Queen Jillian" so right there, you have no credibility and confirms your toxicity like all of your other posts... So that EVERYONE here can know... You and I have never met, never talked to each other, and you know nothing about me. Perhaps you have read the sum total of posts on this site, what less than 20 posts, or perhaps you watched a stream of mine and you think you know all about me.
    I kind of have to reply as you seem to believe that silence is agreement? "Notice how none of the posters after my post were denying what I said." Not one person here addressed your statement as we do not care what you have to say, it was all BS! You contradicted yourself multiple times in your statements and plugged another one of your books in the process, one about TODD as you have nothing meaningful to say other than to talk about him...
    I make a 3 line statement about how you are doing business (or hope to in the future) and you replied "The pinball community consumers will buy what they want no matter who the manufacturer or designers are.". With the history of pinball manufactures never delivering you believe that people are going to give you money for a pin despite your pattern of putting out crap like you have. Yes a pattern, the books and that crap calendar with the $1 costumes. You can blame it all on Todd if you like, but the fact is that you published that piece of trash and sold it... Rather than taking responsibility for your part, you come here and post and have the nerve to say "Jealous of Todd's celebrity status: God no I love the guy and watch him religiously." and then post about a "unauthorized autobiography".
    Todd is a Troll! We all know that, bad publicity is still PUBLICITY and YA, Todd is a bit like PT Barnum. I do not even care that you and him "Trolled it out" on pinside a year ago, you made a shit product and you were embarrassed by it. In my mind you wanted to distance yourself from him as much as possible and breaking the contract was logical. OK bad business deal, it happens. As everyone saw I take accountability for my actions. What is your excuse? If Todd really is the Toddler Troll(tm) that you say he is, WHY ARE YOU NOT BEING THE ADULT? THOSE FACTS are why Punny Factory will not make it to production... and if you somehow have the money to make them you will lose your shirt! Pinball is a community and people talk. People know about all they need to about how you run a business from your posts.
    You can say "the pinsider trolls" but you are just as bad as the rest. You are just as toxic as the rest of the troll community here. YOU are part of the issue by posting things that are defections rather than addressing things and moving on. You made that clear when you said "Notice how none of the posters after my post were denying what I said.". You believe that if we do not address it we agree with you but if we do address it we are just keeping it going.
    If you want to talk with me further I will be really open and candid but we can do that in private messages, there is not need to feed your troll friends.

Jillian, Notice how when called out on the shell companies and frivolous lawsuits, he starts typing nonsense trying to deflect?

Try to genuinely decipher this:

Quoted from PinballBuzz:

Also I will add don’t cry Wolf for Todd...
    Now let me teach you something ready:
    From another poster who knows nothing about me: dozen volumes you never delivered, the weird lawsuits you threaten with no concept of the law, keep making shell companies and accounts for your latest scams.
    So Jillian this is called Troll fishing with bait…………wait for it……….Reeling it in …………… and dam no fish to take the bait……… Troll goes away.
    Let’s try is again, but with an irresponsible Troll that just posts for fun..

Between the obvious tears of rage as he typed this reply, it’s barely legible! The man is too cheap to even afford spellcheck! Guess we know what happened to the books

#96 3 years ago

Research shows that 60/702 pinsiders are not trolls.

Screenshot_20200606_124859 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200606_124859 (resized).jpg
    #97 3 years ago

Ahhhhhh!!! My book, my calendar, my lawsuits and shell companies!!
    And now downvotes... God I am a troll!

There are 97 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tnt-amusements-best-offer-salesafe-to-register/page/2?hl=manimal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.