Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by TheNoTrashCougar
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Going out of my mind here. I can't for the life of me figure out how to reset high scores in TNA. I've even gone as far as unplugging the computer board's power jack and unplugging the little battery at the same time for a few minutes.

The system settings like free play mode are reset, but the high scores... there they still are.

I reset scores on all my games every month and this is the only one I can't do it on. But maybe I'm missing something obvious.

Any help?

#2 1 year ago

Is it possible to reinstall the current code, and will that do it? I don't know either answer.

#3 1 year ago

Why not just pm thenotrashcougar and ask

-Mike

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Is it possible to reinstall the current code, and will that do it? I don't know either answer.

Yes, that will do it.

#5 1 year ago

Yeah, sorry, I did not make a separate high score reset yet, it is on my to do list for TNA. You can reset it by going to settings and selecting reset audits. This will clear it out for you. But this is not a great solution as it clears your audits as well.
--Scott

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
$ 3.50
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Providence, RI
$ 50.00
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside