Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by dzoomer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which game first?”

• TNA 27 votes
      39%
    • TWD 43 votes
      61%

(70 votes)

#1 6 years ago

I really enjoy both games and want both in my collection at some point. Which would you do first? TNA is probably a 6-8 month wait time which is good for money stacking purposes I guess, but then again I could buy a used TWD cheaper.

#2 6 years ago

HUO TWD now and play the crap out of it. Get a TNA down the line HUO or they will be making them for a while.

To me that is the best of both worlds. You don’t have to wait to play a new game. You get a HUO game at a discount and you can try to pick up a Huo TNA down the line or choose to get a NIB one and the wait list time should be shorter.

Both intense fun games. Good luck!

#3 6 years ago

Yeah man, pick up a TWD and hop to the end of the line for a TNA, it's at least a 6 month wait. Just got a TWD premium and it's just so great. Pro is also equally great if you don't care about the bling.

#4 6 years ago

I had this problem two weeks ago! I sold 4 games, then ordered a TNA and bought a used TWD.

#5 6 years ago

I looooove TNA. But would still buy TWD first.

#6 6 years ago

2 very different games. TNA sounds and shoots better imo but TWD has excellent and deep code.

#7 6 years ago

I’ll likely get a TWD Pro for price purposes and I really don’t much care for the lift up ramp or the crossbow on the premium.

The only thing I really like is the upgraded light package and walker bombs. I think once he has time a total lightshow kit will be developed for TWD so that will address one item at a significantly cheaper price.

Both certainly are super fun and intense games.

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from davijc02:

I’ll likely get a TWD Pro for price purposes and I really don’t much care for the lift up ramp or the crossbow on the premium.
    The only thing I really like is the upgraded light package and walker bombs. I think once he has time a total lightshow kit will be developed for TWD so that will address one item at a significantly cheaper price.
    Both certainly are super fun and intense games.

Pro is the way to go imo.

#9 6 years ago

go for it. TWD is an epic game!

#10 6 years ago

Easy. TWD. Unbelievably well-coded and deep game. I'm not into zombies at ALL, but I can appreciate the awesome gameplay.

#11 6 years ago

Well these both are my current top two favorite games...I love TWD premium! The xbow is tough and fun...I like the ramp too. I don’t think there is a wrong choice.

Quoted from PinMonk:

Easy. TWD. Unbelievably well-coded and deep game. I'm not into zombies at ALL, but I can appreciate the awesome gameplay.

I’m with you on the theme...does zero for me, but the gameplay is just so great!

#12 6 years ago

I'd go TWD as it has more to offer in many ways. Both are great pins: hard, intense and fun with a unique take on its style/theme.

For TWD, it's pretty obvious that Prem/LE is the way to go; it has by far the better overall ratings on Pinside by Pinside, simply using the basic numbers. But people are different, so there's merit with the small group who prefer the Pro, especially when budget is important in the pin buying equation.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tna-or-twd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.