(Topic ID: 224517)

TNA may be stopping at #550.... skyrocket value or not?

By Dantesmark

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 278 posts
  • 88 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Spiderpin
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“How much??”

• Value reaches 9k+ 9 votes
    4%
  • Value reaches 8k 10 votes
    4%
  • Value stays the same 206 votes
    92%

(225 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3ee6d0677455b0c4f0915a88bbfa219c04cddd75.jpeg (resized).jpg
deals (resized).PNG
Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 1.52.51 PM (resized).png
giphy (resized).png
st (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pickleric.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#170 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

People say the same thing about every game released. It was fun for 10 games, blah, blah, blah. Within 2 weeks there will be several used DP for sale. No game is for everyone and most people just like chasing the new toy more then playing it anyway.

Or talking about why their toy or brand of toy is better than all the other.

#202 5 years ago

Why is everyone so worked up about this? Who cares if the game goes up or down a little? What is there to prove here?

giphy (resized).pnggiphy (resized).png
#203 5 years ago

dupe

#208 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Not sure if that was directed towards my previous post. I'm just answering whysnow as he seemed to have missed the current marketplace ad for this game.
He likes price pumping this game - not sure why. Well I know why but we all know why right?

Wasn't direct at you delt, maybe snyper2099 a little bit! That said, he's been on here for 11 years and knows way more about the state of the market than I do. I just don't understand why everyone gets so worked up about it and trying to predict the future. So many factors come into play. Whats available in your area, do you have to ship the game, condition, how motivated the seller is. Just not sure anyone is going to change anyone else's mind.

#213 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Can't comment on his experience - I've seen him around here (avatar used to be the simpsons if I remember). Seems like a good guy majority of the time. I remember he was involved with Alien around the time I was. That being said, facts are facts and current state of TnA is not nearly as high as he explains. I just proved that with the current ad at 6k.

I would agree the market for TNA will probably get softer, as more become available on the secondary market. So many new games coming out, it seems logical. If I had to guess, the one for $6k will probably sell in the next few weeks. It may not help it was used at a tournament. People can be finicky and want HUO, even though this example is probably just as good.

#228 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

He starts off the ad saying that he is an "UNMOTIVATED SELLER"
I am going to send him an offer of $4k, and I will start my message by telling him that I am a "UNMOTIVATED BUYER."

That is pretty funny. My favorite when selling is the people that ask, "How low will you go?"

I dunno.... "How high will you go?"

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 210.00
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pickleric.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tna-may-be-stopping-at-550-skyrocket-value-or-not?tu=pickleric and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.