(Topic ID: 224517)

TNA may be stopping at #550.... skyrocket value or not?

By Dantesmark

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 278 posts
  • 88 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Spiderpin
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“How much??”

• Value reaches 9k+ 9 votes
    4%
  • Value reaches 8k 10 votes
    4%
  • Value stays the same 206 votes
    92%

(225 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3ee6d0677455b0c4f0915a88bbfa219c04cddd75.jpeg (resized).jpg
deals (resized).PNG
Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 1.52.51 PM (resized).png
giphy (resized).png
st (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lordloss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#90 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

I’m thankful that Pinball machines in general have been fairly reasonable lately with resale value.
Ultimately it’s about the game you want to hold on to when it comes to home use. I’ve been shuffling machines over the past few years and feel I have found THE game in TNA that will stay in the home for a long time. I’m hoping ACNC will have that same feel and be a keeper as well but in general for me it’s more about staying power.

I like posts like this because its fun coming upon these posts 6 months-1+ year later and you look at the persons game collection and the game was moved out of thier current lineup.

#122 5 years ago
Quoted from fantarama:

my read on this story is that TNA sales are slowing down and so they came up with this idea to wrap up another batch.

see!, this guy thinks along the same line, althought not sure if serious... but seems like his take is about buying into the FOMO.

I know, right?

reality check: people is already losing money trying to sell their reservations. emphasis in TRYING.

that's interesting! you mention a lot of qualities for ACNC but "fun" is not among those. I guess you can always put this piece of art in a corner of your house and tell your guests about how artsy and beautiful you find it, and the world under the glass and all that... and then you can play a couple games on it like someone who force others into watching at their baby pictures, and/or just move on to play some other entertaining game. but hey! I didn't played, maybe it's a blast and you just neglected to mention how enjoyable it is. like "so much art! and plus Bowen worked on the code and danced to it on that streaming they deleted because the game crashed too much" or something like that.
you always talk shit about Stern and you always say the same: Spike. like all the Stern games are gonna break right on the chipset but you'll get to get buried with the spooky ones because their hardward is a bit more open. meanwhile is like how entertaining the games are dosn't matter. I have to be honest here, I rather get a game that breaks on me after I play the living hell out of it because is fun... than an open source lights box.

Whysnow is just doing his paid for advertising for spooky to help ramp up sales.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lordloss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tna-may-be-stopping-at-550-skyrocket-value-or-not?tu=lordloss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.